Construction Support System High Strength Scaffolding Steel Props
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10000 PCS
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 PCS/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Heavy Duty and Light Duty
Galvanized, Painted, HDG, Powder Coated
Pallets or as Customer's Requirements
Packaging & Delivery
|Pallets or As Customer's Requirements
- A putlog coupler is used to connect a putlog or transom tube to a ledger or standard tube at a right angle, allowing for horizontal bracing in scaffolding systems. On the other hand, a right-angle coupler is used to connect two scaffold tubes at a right angle to create a corner or perpendicular joint. Essentially, the difference lies in the specific purpose and configuration of the couplers in scaffolding construction.
- Common materials used in manufacturing steel tube couplers include steel, stainless steel, and galvanized steel. Steel is the most widely used material for steel tube couplers due to its strength, durability, and cost-effectiveness. Stainless steel is often used for applications that require corrosion resistance or for environments with high humidity or moisture. Galvanized steel is another popular material choice, as it is coated with a layer of zinc to provide extra protection against rust and corrosion. These materials ensure that steel tube couplers are strong, reliable, and able to withstand the rigors of various industrial and construction applications.
- The sizes and dimensions of steel tube couplers for scaffolding differ depending on the type of coupler and the region in which it is utilized. However, there are industry-standard sizes and dimensions that are commonly encountered. For fixed couplers, which are employed to connect two tubes at right angles, the most prevalent outer diameter is 48.3mm. This size is extensively utilized worldwide and is considered standard for scaffolding construction. The length of the coupler is typically around 80-90mm, providing ample space for securely connecting the two tubes. Swivel couplers, which enable the connection of two tubes at any angle, also possess a similar outer diameter of 48.3mm. The length of a swivel coupler is usually slightly longer than that of a fixed coupler, ranging from 90-100mm. This additional length is necessary to accommodate the swiveling mechanism, which allows for flexibility in the angle of connection. In addition to these standardized sizes, there may be variations in dimensions based on the specific manufacturer or regional preferences. It is crucial to ensure that the couplers employed in a scaffolding project adhere to the relevant safety standards and regulations in the respective area of usage. Seeking guidance from local experts or referring to industry guidelines can help ensure the correct sizes and dimensions are selected for a scaffolding project.
- Scaffolding tubes can be prevented from rotating or moving by using steel tube couplers, which securely connect them at the joints. These couplers are specifically designed with a grip-like mechanism that tightly holds the tubes together, effectively preventing any rotation or movement. Comprising of two halves, the couplers are either bolted or welded together. Each half features a series of teeth or ridges on the inside. When the tubes are inserted into the coupler, these teeth or ridges grip onto the outer surface of the tubes, creating a strong and secure connection. The grip-like mechanism provided by the steel tube couplers ensures that the tubes remain fixed and stable, even when subjected to heavy loads or external forces. As a result, unwanted rotation or movement is prevented, ensuring the scaffold structure's integrity and safety. Furthermore, the steel construction of the couplers contributes to their strength and durability. Steel is renowned for its robustness and resistance to bending or deformation, making it an ideal material for scaffolding applications. Consequently, the couplers possess enhanced capabilities to prevent rotation or movement of the scaffolding tubes. By effectively securing the joints, steel tube couplers play a vital role in providing stability and rigidity to scaffolding structures. They ensure that the tubes remain in place, creating a safe and reliable platform for workers to carry out tasks at various heights.
- By providing a strong and reliable joining mechanism, steel tube couplers ensure a secure connection between scaffolding tubes. These couplers are engineered with precision to tightly connect two or more tubes, creating a rigid and stable structure. A notable feature of steel tube couplers is their ability to firmly grip the tubes. They typically have teeth or serrations on the inner surface that bite into the tubes when tightened, preventing any slippage or movement. This guarantees a secure connection, even under heavy loads or external forces. Furthermore, steel tube couplers are constructed from high-quality steel, offering excellent durability and strength. They are specifically designed to withstand the demanding requirements of construction, handling the weight and pressure exerted on the scaffolding. This ensures that the connection remains intact and secure throughout the entire project. In addition, steel tube couplers are designed for easy installation and removal. They usually consist of two halves that can be easily tightened using a wrench or spanner. This allows for a quick and efficient assembly of scaffolding structures, saving time and labor costs. Overall, steel tube couplers play a critical role in ensuring a secure connection between scaffolding tubes. Their gripping capability, strength, and ease of installation make them an indispensable component in the construction industry. They provide a safe and reliable support system for workers and materials at elevated heights.
- To scaffold on uneven surfaces, precautions must be taken when using steel tube couplers. It is essential to level and stabilize the scaffolding carefully when working on uneven terrain. Achieving a level base for the scaffolding can be done by utilizing adjustable base plates or screw jacks. Moreover, it is of utmost importance to consistently check and ensure the stability of the scaffolding, particularly on uneven surfaces, to prevent accidents or collapses. As long as the scaffolding structure is adequately supported and secured, the couplers can still be effectively used on uneven surfaces.
- Q:well, ive had my scaffolding for nearly a year and its all healed, but today when i tried to move it (slide the bar back and forward) it felt like the bottom hole was really tight around the bar. Ive got a bigger bar than i need so its not too tight. any help would be appreciated! :-) thanks all x
- that happens. it's nothing to worry about. it should relax a bit with time. if you really need to move it, a little water-based lube, like ky jelly, will help.
- Q:On the high-profile model erection of fastener-type steel pipe and door scaffolding mix, combined with work and professional knowledge, not less than 2000 words of the paper
- Pole (here mainly said floor or beam support pole) structure, the main solution to a "pressure bar stability" problem. Here is only given the general situation according to the recommendations. (Recently reported in the building of the collapse of the accident, many are not attached to the template support system, did not work in accordance with the provisions) . vertical and horizontal spacing, should be based on load, according to the calculation to determine. In addition to calculating the weight of concrete, but also consider the template weight, but also consider the impact of concrete is the impact of concrete load, but also consider the workers, tools, equipment weight. When pouring concrete is very fast, the impact load is great. (Large construction company, the template support system must give the calculation book) . if the long pole with a fastener (not butt fastener), should consider a fastener bearing maximum load can not exceed 700 kg (sliding friction) , Generally not more than 500 kg in terms of calculation (can not guarantee that each fastener in accordance with the standard fastening). . in order to strengthen the pole stability, must be required to set the standard two-way node constraints: ①, must have "sweeping pole." Two-way set, from the bottom of the pole 20 to 30 cm. To prevent the bottom of the pole from slipping. ②, the middle of the pole should be set to bidirectional horizontal tie rod (contact bar), the first rod height of not less than 180 cm, not more than 200 cm. (In order not to prevent the workers through the work) burden Cao Xiao 丨 consumption check the same intestinal pp, above the level of horizontal bar, each about 150 cm. . must ensure that the bottom of the pole placed in a solid support. Do not allow direct placement on the soil. And to prevent the soil from being softened by flooding. Above is only the basic requirements, specifically to see the relevant norms.
- Indeed, steel tube couplers have the capability to be utilized in scaffolding endeavors encompassing various tiers. Scaffolding systems frequently employ steel tube couplers as a means to unite and fasten steel tubes securely. These couplers offer a robust and dependable connection, rendering them well-suited for undertakings necessitating multiple levels of scaffolding. Through the utilization of steel tube couplers, the assembly, disassembly, and adjustment of the scaffolding structure can be accomplished with ease to accommodate diverse heights and tiers. Moreover, steel tube couplers are renowned for their resilience and ability to bear heavy loads, thereby guaranteeing the safety and stability of the scaffolding system.
- No, steel tube couplers are not compatible with scaffolding systems using different tube connections.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like