|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
Ral or according to sample
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||color steel coil STANDARD EXPORT SEAWORTHY PACKING|
|Delivery Detail:||25 DAYS AFTER DOWN PAYMENT|
color steel coil
Prime Quality, Quick Delivery, Competitive Price
Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil (PPGI/PPGL)
Base material: Hot dipped galvanized steel
Width: available from 800MM to 1250MM
Width Tolerance: within 0.02MM
Thickness: available from 0.18MM to 0.80MM
Thickness Tolerance: within 0.15MM
Performance: Smooth or Matte
Color: according to RAL standard
Lacquer Coating thickness: according to customer needs
Supply capacity: 8,000 Metric Ton per month
Our products has good performance on combining force and anti-erosion. We offer fine quality products and best price for our international customers.
COLOR COATING LINE
A Dual Uncoiler
D Entry Accumulater
E Degreasing & Chemical Section
F Prime Coater
G Prime Oven
H Prime Water Quench
I Finish Coating
J Finish Back Coater
K Finish Oven
L Finish Water Quench
M Exit Accumulater
- Q:Is rail steel like other types of steel?
- If you were to melt rail steel down and pour it into ingots, I doubt anyone would check to find it's source although a skilled metalurgist would know. While the steel was melted you could toss a handful of old horseshoes in and change the composition and no one would know. Good luck with your project, I would like to know how it turns out.
- Q:What are the carbon emissions of steel?
- Carbon okorder.com/... - Similar pages - Life-cycle energy and emissions of marine energy devices | Carbon ...Carbon dioxide emissions per unit mass of steel: 1.75 tCO2/tonne steel ; Total mass of steel in device: 665 tonnes ; Carbon dioxide emissions due to .
- Q:What is the difference between steel toe boots and composite toe?
- steel toe boots are just that a piece of steel fitted over the toes, composite toe boots use other materials that are just as hard BUT they do not have the connectivity levels as steel. if you are working in a cold climate steel toes will freeze them toes right off, also electrical environments. my advice get a good pair of composite ones, and you get what you pay for, its worth the investment. more than you could ever imagine. proper foot support. helps legs cramps, back pain etc...
- Q:what steel is best for a survival/utility knife?
- INFI steel used by Busse Combat is probably one of the best steels around right now, but the price reflects that. The heat treat is a HUGE part of the toughness of a steel. A good heat treat can make a bad steel a good one, or a good one a great one. I personally prefer 1095. It's a good ole tool steel on the lower end of the price scale and it holds up well. I've always had good experiences with 1095.
- Q:Question for carbon steel ?
- None. Mn is a trace impurity in all steels, if you look carefully enough. If you want to find a steel where Mn is not intentionally added, start looking at the alloy composition specifications, there are hundreds of steels. Why are you worried about Mn? Mn is typically added to steels for a very good reason.
- Q:Danielle steel..................................................................?
- Sure they're good to read, if you enjoy trashy romance. I personally couldn't get past page ten the one time I picked one up out of boredom but, hey, whatever blows your hair back.
- Q:Is superman made out of steel?
- no hes just called man of steel because hes not easy to hurt or kill so as hard as steel
- Q:Stainless steel sword?
- Stainless steel only works for knives, anything past 12 inches it starts getting brittle, carbon steel is what you are looking for. As far as home defense, if you don't know how to use it, you will be worse off.
- Q:What kind of chemistry do stainless steel golf clubs have?
- Stainless steel is a mixture of metals, each metal is included in order to make up for each others weaknesses. Each metal is included due to a property that is benificial in some way, for instance Chromium is included because it makes the stainless steel 'stainless'. In chemistry a mixture of metals, stainless steel, is called an alloy.
- Q:Which Material is Better? Glulam or Steel?
- Steel is better. You can use a smaller size compared to wood, it will handle more weight and will not deflect like a lam beam can and will. I've worked in a lot of older houses and the ones with steel beams always had far less differential settling than those with wood beams.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range