||Acrylic,Ceramic,Stainless Steel,Steel,Sandwich Panel,Wood,Resin
||Fireproof Board Ceiling,Soundproof Ceiling,Normal Ceiling,Integrated Ceiling,Heat Insulation Ceiling,Moisture-Proof Ceiling,Mould-Proof Ceiling,Smoke-Proof Ceiling,Waterproof Ceiling
Color Coated Aluminum Coil Aluminum Roll Temper H16
|Series: ||3003 3004 3005 etc.|
|Series: ||5006, 5052|
|Series: ||8011 etc.|
| Plate Thickness ||0.1mm, 0.12mm,0.15mm,0.20mm,0.25mm,0.28mm,0.3mm,0.35mm,0.38mm, 0.4mm,0.5mm, 0.53mm, 0.58mm,0.68mm,0.7omm,0.73mm,0.75mm, 0.90mm, 1mm, 1.2mm|
|Coil Thickness||0.1mm, 0.12mm,0.15mm,0.20mm,0.25mm,0.28mm,0.3mm,0.35mm,0.38mm, 0.4mm,0.5mm, 0.53mm, 0.58mm,0.68mm,0.7omm,0.73mm,0.75mm, 0.90mm, 1mm, 1.2mm|
AA1100, 3003, 3004, 3105, 5006, 5052, 8011, etc , etc.
H16, H18, H24, H26, H28
From 0.1mm to 1.2mm
Standard width:1240mm, 1270MM
Special width:1000mm, 1200mm, 1240mm, 1270mm, 1520mm, 1620mm
Interior dia: 150mm,405mm, 500mm, 505mm, 510mm
outer diameter: 1200mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE:>=16 micron , PVDF:>=25 micron
As per customer’s request
PVDF, PE(Polyester), epoxy, polyamide, polyurethane
Soid, metallic, high gloss,stone,timber,brush,mirror,sparkling, RAL or by customer requirements.
As per customer’s request
|Surface||Embossed, mill finish, coated|
|Coating Hardness (pencil resistance)||More than 2h|
|Impact Resistance||No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm)|
|Application||ACP,wall cladding,facades,roofs and canopies,ceilings,signboards,blind window,display platforms,electrical panels,etc|
|Coating Thickness||PE coating:more than 16 micron|
|PVDF coating:more than 25micron|
Q: Can you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, West Union, etc
- Q:Is an aluminum wire spool gun really necessary to weld aluminum with my Mig welder?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Is an aluminum wire spool gun really necessary to weld aluminum with my Mig welder? I have a mig welder, and I would like to learn to weld aluminum. I have been told that I must buy an aluminum wire spool gun, because the standard mig wire feeder gun will not work with aluminum wire. I don't understand why my standard wire feeder will not work. It feeds wire just like a...
- Q:Aluminum Recycling products?
- cool drink cans.
- Q:Will an aluminum can rust under water for a period of time?
- Aluminum okorder.com/
- Q:why is copper better than aluminum?
- I think the major characteristic of copper, when compared to aluminum, is copper's lack of chemical reactivity. When someone mines for copper, you dig out actual pieces of copper metal, which are then cleaned and purified. No one goes mining for aluminum because there is no metal in the ground. Aluminum is so chemically reactive that in a short period of time (by this I mean years, so the short is a relative term compared to copper), all the aluminum metal will react and the metal will be destroyed. Aluminum metal used to be so difficult to make (you have to do it chemically because you can't dig it out of the ground), that kings would serve their important guests on gold and silver plates, but their REALLY important guests got served on aluminum plates. One note on the reactivity of aluminum. Soda cans (made of aluminum) have a thin plastic film which coats the inside of the can, do so as to protect the metal from the chemical action of the soda. If this film were not there, the acidic soda would react with the can in a matter of hours or days and form a hole through which the contents of the can would drain out. Not good!
- Q:TIG aluminum welding frequency range?
- NO... the TIG rods are uncoated and will not be able to create the shielding gas like coated rods would when used in an ARC welder. TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) uses a shielding gas supplied from a tank, the aluminum rods are used as filler material and metled into the weld by the operator by using the arc from the tip as the heat source. Two different welding processes, hence the need for two different types of rods...
- Q:Aluminum Frame M1911 question...?
- Well you have to take your pick from two solutions: One get a steel frame which is heavier but stronger and can handle higher pressure loads, or an aluminum which is lighter but of a lower strength. What loads are you putting through it, how much are you using it, basic things like that. If you are constantly going to be shooting high powered loads through it, go with steel, if you are only going to use it as a race gun, still go with steel, aluminum is crap it deforms and decreases accuracy and jams much more often then steel.
- Q:how tall is a crushed aluminium can?
- I recognize that there are places in this world where aluminum beverage cans are very exotic, very rare, and may even be quite expensive. I can also understand that, in such a special place, one may have never actually held one of these objects in your own hands. If you live in such a place, then I can understand why you need to seek assistance on Yahoo Answers. I am, personally, quite surprised that you would have internet access in such a place. For your answer... it depends on how you crush the can but it is quite possible to crush your standard aluminum beverage can to a thickness of fractions of a centimeter.
- Q:Aluminum coil area, with aluminum sheet area, how is not the same?
- Direct measurement length and width calculation area of aluminium plate;The aluminum coil can measure the volume of the aluminum coil and then calculate the area by dividing the thickness. You can also measure the mean diameter, calculate the perimeter, multiply the number of laps, the width, and calculate the area.
- Q:A certain ionic compound is made entirely of aluminum and oxygen.What is the formula for this compound?
- Aluminium Oxide: Al2O3 The ions: Al3+ .............. O2- When they bond: It is ionic as it takes place by the transfer of electrons from Aluminium(metal) to Oxygen(Non-metal). Hence, the bond is: Al2O3, Aluminium Oxide or alumina.
- Q:aluminum foil issues?
- I never use foil directly on food. Wrap your food in saran wrap first and then foil. Problem solved. Anything with acid will do that. Tomato, vinegar, lemon juice, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range