CMAX Tower Crane TC5516 chinese manufacturer
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 30 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Feature: Tower Crane Condition: New Max.Lifting Load: 8T
Span: 55m Place of Origin: Human China(Mainland)
Brand Name: CMAX Model Number: TC5516
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: Nude package Delivery Detail: 25-30days
● Max.working range 55m, tip lifting weight 1.6T and Max.lifting weight 8T.
● Provide stepless speed regulation. Outstanding in working efficiency, operating stability and reliability,
● Reduce future maintenance cost.
To Lead The Revoluation of International Trade
- Q:There are 2 Sandhill cranes that come by my house often because I feed them. I noticed that one of them has its right foot bent up awkwardly. It still moves around and travels with ease, but I wonder if there is something I could about it? Who should I contact?
- Did you know it is illegal to feed them? As long as the crane is able to feed and fly wildlife officials will leave it alone. You would only need to call if it is no longer able to fly. Due to turtles, fish and other aquatic critters it is common to see cranes, heron, and other waterfowl with funky feet. Its fine.
- Q:who invented cranes?
- It is true that it is lost in the mists of time but I think I read it somewhere that it that Clarence A. Crane invented the crane.
- Q:inventor of junk yard electromagnetic crane?
- British scientist William Sturgeon invented the electromagnet in 1824. The crane for lifting heavy loads was invented by the Ancient Greeks in the late 6th century BC. Who put the two together idk.
- Q:death... by exile!Also, which Batman movie was your favorite and why?Mine was the first because it was cool to see how Wayne started and got all the Batman stuff and the movie was less confusing, haha. Plus I thought the actor Cillian played Scarecrow really great :)
- Yes, that was such a nice surprise. He was a great villain in Batman Begins. For a split second, I was like Wait a minute - the last time I saw Dr. Crane, he was freaking out on that Toxin they released into The Narrows. . ., but then, I remembered - he and everyone else affected by that poison were given the antidote after it was produced by Wayne Enterprises. His role as the judge at the sort of Reign Of Terror style court system is perfect - Crane clearly enjoyed watching people suffer mentally, liked seeing them terrified. Sadistic little twerp. Tough call on favorite.. . while I think the first two thirds of The Dark Knight are probably the very best of the series. . . my personal fave is Batman Begins, too. I can remember the first time I saw it, and as they're showing the establishment shot of those mountains in Asia, Raz Al-Ghul's lair. . . I kept thinking, this is different than any other Batman stuff I've seen - this is cool! Kinda sad it's over! :( Edit - And I just wanted to add - I've used that line Bruce's dad says with my own little son: Why do we fall? :)
- Q:electromagnetic crane
- Current sent through a coil of wire creates a magnetic field, which can be used to pick up ferromagnetic objects. Turn off the current, and the field will turn off (although it might take a few seconds to turn off all the way), dropping the object.
- Q:Construction tower crane driver (T) Ben can be used as construction crane driver (S)?
- Building crane driver (T); tower crane driverConstruction crane drivers (S); construction elevator drivers; neither is common.
- Q:If you were to give someone a paper crane with an ayat or hadith (has to be short, as I have to write on its wings)... what would you write?I was thinking of writing this:Peace be upon you for what you patiently endured. And excellent is the final home. [13:24]I'm not sure though...lol. Any ideas? Salam.
- Sister, I wouldn't advise you to write a verse or a hadith on it. I'm just saying because if you are going to give it to somebody, you never know if they'd take care of it or not. What if it ends up in the garbage or on the floor etc.. Just use a quote that you like. Salam :] ----- Well I have a list of quotes that can fit in a paper crane, I hope you find one of those you like. ===== One man with courage makes a majority.~~ Andrew Jackson “behind the mask of ice that people wear, lies a heart of fire”~~ Paulo Coelho Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher “pain is temporary, quitting lasts forever” ~~lance Armstrong “Hope is the thing with feathers That perches in the soul, And sings the tune--without the words, And never stops at all,” ~~ Emily Dickinson “Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence.”lyn yutang The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. Allan K. Chalmers Practice hope. As hopefulness becomes a habit, you can achieve a permanently happy spirit. -- Norman Vincent Peale We live by admiration, hope and love. -- William Wordsworth “Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged men who kept on working.” “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise Oscar Wilde
- Q:For my science fair project we have to build someething using simple machines, me and my partner decided to do the crane, but we havent been able to find any place that shows intructions on how to build it. If you can please included a step by step plan, the things you will need ( whether or not they are hard to find/ and if so where i might be able to find them ), and your sourcetruely i appreciate this sooo much thankyou in advance everything counts so please make it as detailed as possible and if you know any other sites that show please include thank you sooo much :)
- you are totally just trying to avoid doing this work by yourself. anybody with two eyes can just look up crane on google and learn how it works. they are super simple just go to the library or something. or better yet go look at a real crane.
- Q:Tower crane technical condition GB/T 9462-1999 has been cancelled? If so, what is the new standard?
- Standard number: GB/T 5031-2008Standard Name: Tower CraneStandard status: currentAlternatives: instead of GB/T 17806-1999; GB/T 17807-1999; GB/T 5031-1994; GB/T 9462-1999This standard specifies the nomenclature, classification and identification, technical requirements, test methods, inspection rules, information identification, packaging, transportation and storage, installation and climbing, and inspection of tower cranes.
- Q:I would like to buy KATO crane and I have its serial number. I wonder how I can check with serial number if the crane is Originally Made in Japan! Which site should I go for checking? It will be great help if you answer my question.
- Im assuming it to be a modern Rolex Oyster 1/ it is much heavier than you would expect. 2/ the second hand appears to move in a continuous smooth motion rather than in individual 1 second ticks. 3/hold the face to your ear, you can actually hear the extremely rapid ticking 4/the face glass will not scratch nor break 5/when new it would be supplied in a green box containing rolex wallet etc. and Authentification certificate. My box and contents are in pristine mint condition, only ever opened once to take watch out when new. thus the box alone adds ?200 to value. 6/Any Rolex dealer will check the serial number for you. Also every reported lost/stolen Rolex is listed so dealer can check! 7/ Assume its dodgy, any Rolex dealer would buy it from him either for cash or in part exchange for any other watch! 8/ Rolex dealers all have secondhand watches for sale. 9/Decide if you really want a Rolex, they look superb but are not accurate time keepers! the inside is based on much cheaper Zenith movement. A Cartier is much better watch for the money! 10/ I bought my Rolex new and with hindsight wish Id bought a Cartier, which would have also held its value better. Take it to a Rolex dealer and have it appraised first. if he wont let you then walk away and buy from a real Rolex dealer, who will sell you secondhand for half new price, or less!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like