Building Material 0.4mm Thick PPGI Metal Sheet
Main Structure for Building Material
Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
Surface Treatment: Galvanized
Application: for building construction
Length: by coil
ppgi width: 600mm-1250mm
ppgi thickness: 0.12mm-0.80mm
zinc coated: 30g-120g
ppgi face: 15-25u
ppgi back: 5-13u
Rich experiences------------- more than 13 years experience in steel industry.
Golden Supplier-----factory recognized ISO certificates etc.
Professional sales team------International trade teams for your service .
7/24 service for you------------all questions will be deal with within 24 hours .
Description for Building Material
Raul color card , or your model color
standard export packing .
T/T, L/C ,Cash , West Union , Paypal
FOB , CNF/CFR, CIF
Qingdao /Caofeidian /Tianjin ,China
25days base on order quantity
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US:
Stable quality ----continous casting hot rolled production techenic, strictly quality control system.
Lower price -------Not the cheapest but the lowest price at the same quality .
Good service -----Satisfactory service within 24hours.
Delivery time ------15-25days for the mass production .
Discount---------------discount base on monthly large quantity purchase in long term.
- Q:What are the reasons for the steel mesh on both sides of the back pouring belt?
- In order to prevent the concrete from changing the temperature, the post pouring construction belt is called the temperature post casting belt.
- Q:What are the driving methods for steel sheet piles?
- Common vibration hammer, manipulator and static pressFor more information, look at my company's website in my profile
- Q:What's the difference between the three kinds of pickling plate, cold rolled plate and hot rolled plate?
- Cold rolled plate: that is, the cold rolled base plate (that is, hot rolled plate) rolled in the normal temperature condition. Because of the great cold rolling stress, it usually goes through the annealing process
- Q:What is the difference between a steel strip and a coil? The steel strip is flat steel, and the steel coil is made of steel. Is that correct?
- A steel strip is a steel strip of relative range, and can be called a steel strip when the width is less than 1000.
- Q:Who knows the wire width of the steel mesh?
- Steel net is diamond, respectively from the left and right (up or down) with two curved metal strips, the two metal strips are generally not the same thickness, the thickness is the stem width, the width is less than the thickness of material.
- Q:What's the difference between single rolling steel sheet and continuous rolling steel plate?
- Continuous plate refers to the hot rolling and cold rolling steel plate, rolling steel in rolling end is rolling roll, after Kaiping became a continuous plate after segmentation, due to the presence of curling and Kaiping rolling steel process, usually there are some residual stress, usually thin (less than 25mm) is narrow (usually below 2100mm).
- Q:What's the difference between a spray plate and a colored steel plate?
- Plastic sheet, first can choose the thickness and material on the plate, and then spray processing, and then processing the plastic powder color and quality can choose according to your requirements, general plastic plate from high-end to low-end can meet your requirements, if you need to own production will be cumbersome!
- Q:What's the good way to connect two Q235 steel bolts? Why?
- The two scheme should be avoided by 1 reasons, is not easy to locate; 2, the mechanical strength is lower than that of Q235 steel plate bolt, bolt if 8.8 or 10.9 has no significance; 3, time is in low efficiency and tap plate fees, high production cost. Only when the space of the tightening nut is not enough can the connection mode of the steel plate upside screw thread be adopted.
- Q:Is the cold rolled steel plate good or the stainless steel plate?
- Although it is impossible to provide specific parameters to prove, in fact, most stainless steel plates are used in oven making. Corrosion resistant, easy to clean, safe and sanitary.
- Q:Are there any restrictions on the thickness of the steel plate, such as the minimum thickness of the steel plate?
- If the intensity is enough, you should be the first 4mm for the economy. Carbon steel plate, with electrode arc welding, 2 diameter welding electrode on line.If it is stainless steel, tungsten argon arc welding is better
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range