BS1387 Galvanized steel pipe
BS1387 Galvanized Steel Pipe
Less than 12m
3) Thread with Coupling or cap
1) Plastic pipe cap
2) Iron protector
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
4) With Oiled
5) 3 PE, FBE, corrosion resistant coating
Electronic Resistance Welded (ERW )
Electronic Fusion Welded (EFW)
Double Submerged Arc Welded (DSAW)
Welded Line Type
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) In Bulk
4) Clients' Requirements
2) Bulk carrier
Date of Delivery
According To The Quantity And Specification Of Each Order
Fitting as screws and flange also can be supplied.
Usage of Our Products:
Workshop, agricultural warehouse, residential precast unit, corrugated roof, roller shutter door, rainwater drainage pipe, retailer booth
Door, doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen, elevator, stairway, vent gutter
Refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air conditioning, micro-wave oven, bread maker
Central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker, bookshelf
Exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container, isolation lairage, isolation board
Writing panel, garbage can, billboard, timekeeper, typewriter, instrument panel,
- Q:Is the same specification seamless steel pipe more expensive than welded pipe?
- Welded steel pipe refers to the use of steel or steel plate bending deformation into a round, square and other shapes after welding into the surface of the joint of the steel pipe. The blank used in welded steel pipe is steel or strip steel.
- Q:What is the outer diameter and wall thickness of DN40 steel pipe?
- DN40, refers to the diameter of 40mm, that is, an inch and a half, there are welded pipe and galvanized pipe,Ordinary wall thickness 3.5mm wt 3.84kg/mThicken 4.25mm weight 4.58kg/m
- Q:Seamless steel tube with the tube with what is the difference?
- Seamless pipe can withstand ultra-high pressure, of course, its wall thickness will increase, which needs to be designed according to pressure requirements. It is generally used in high-pressure oil pipes, boiler tubes and other high temperature and high pressure equipment. There are also seamless tubes for structural purposes, depending on the design requirements.
- Q:What place must use galvanized steel pipe to make lighting line?
- Galvanized steel is widely used in construction, machinery, coal, chemical industry, railway vehicles, automobile industry, highway, bridge, container, sports facilities, agricultural machinery, petroleum machinery, prospecting machinery and other manufacturing industries.
- Q:What does GALV mean in a steel tube?
- GALV is the abbreviation of English galvanized (Galvanized), which means galvanized steel pipe.
- Q:What quota should be installed for heating seamless steel pipe?
- Should be in low carbon steel welding installation set industrial pipeline engineering quota, material to input the name and type of seamless steel pipe specifications and price; according to the description of the contents of related items can be set.
- Q:When can I use the PVC pipe and when to use the galvanized pipe?
- Galvanized pipes are generally used outside the drying environment or building blocks, and PVC is mainly used for pre embedding in walls or humid environments. If in the ceiling ceiling, below the roof, you need to use galvanized pipe, in the floor below, on the ground you need to use PVC.
- Q:Is there any difference between HFW steel pipe and ERW steel pipe?
- ERW steel is high frequency ERW pipe, English Electric Resistance Welding, referred to as the abbreviation of machined steel in diameter and wall thickness of the pipe size range, with greater flexibility, especially in production
- Q:Seamless steel tube 89X4 meters, how heavy?
- The theoretical weight calculation formula of plain carbon steel and alloy steel seamless pipe:W=0.02466 (D-S) S, the density of steel fand 7.85kg/dmNote: weight per meter kg/m= (outer diameter wall thickness) * wall thickness *0.02466 units, mm: mmFor example, the seamless steel pipe with a diameter of 89*4 weight per meter:(89-4) *4*0.02466=8.384 kg / M.
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe
- In appearance, seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe difference in the welded pipe wall welded tendons, and seamless No.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range