Type HSpumps are cantilevered,horizontal,centrifugal slurry pumps. Designed for handing abrasive,high density slurries in the metallurgical.mining,coal,power,building material and other industrial departments etc. The pump of this type also may be installed in multistage series.
- Q:Fire pump control cabinet installation distance, ground height should be how much?
- We know that the fire pump control cabinet has the distinction of floor and wall mounted, wall mounted control cabinet installation height generally is determined by the employer departments, without any special labeling, proposed control cabinet frame under the 120cm from the ground, this is the installation height compared to the commonly used, can be used for your reference.
- Q:Corolla Water Pump - How to test leak?
- the only way to tell if the water pump is leaking is if it leaves little drips or big puddles if you dont see any drips its probably not leaking just watch the coolant level
- Q:When is it necessary to replace the timing belt and water pump on a 2001 Mazda Protege?
- That could have either the 1.6 liter or 2.0 liter engine. My information shows that if you have the 1.6 liter, at least you don't have to worry about bending valves against pistons if the belt breaks -- you'll just be stuck out on the road until you can get it towed and fixed. Not so with the 2.0 which is an interference engine. So if you DO have the 2.0, pay attention -- you don't want an expensive breakdown! You're on borrowed time at 75K. For both engines, Mazda recommends that you replace the timing belt every 60K miles. Gates (a major replacement supplier) seems to think these belts will go 105K. Since it's a factory belt, stick with 60K. As for the water pump, it's often one of those while you're already in there sort of things when you're doing a timing belt. 60K makes it a tougher call, especially with the better quality of water pump bearings and seals. If your interval were 80K ~ 100K as is true on some cars, I'd say go for it without blinking. As cheap as it'll be (it's really just the price of the pump), and it was my set of wheels, I'd do it anyway, even at 60K, if it needed to be pulled to do the belt.
- Q:Who can tell me such water pump medium flow direction should be what kind of, from left to right, or from right to left, is low into the higher?
- Low inlet and outlet
- Q:Does a water pump has to leakin to be bad?How can I tell if my water pump is workin?
- water pumps are generally built with a weephole ( a spot where if coolant enters the internals in the pump it will leak out externally) it could be a blockage in the system somwhere, radiator, engine block, or heater core
- Q:What are some possible symptoms of a car with a Water Pump that is On its way out?
- Steam coming from your headlight on a rainy night is NORMAL, since the halogen bulb makes a lot of heat. This turns the water into water vapor, (steam) as it attempts to dry out. If you don't physically hear the bearings in your water pump, or watch colored fluid drip out from under your engine, then your water pump is JUST FINE!!! STOP WORRYING! I answered one of your questions the other day. If you take my advice, your engine will run at it's best. For extra protection, drain and flush your cooling system out, and use Mercedes coolant. Dex-cool has been proved to be a potentially bad coolant. READ the dexcool litigation websites. Mercedes coolant, which is YELLOW in color, will last for 150,000 miles, and is a time tested WINNER!!! Use ONLY top tier fuels (read about this on web) and use ONLY synthetic oil, like Mobil One. CLEAN your idle air control valve and throttle plate. AND STOP WORRYING!
- Q:what tools do i need to remove the fan on my BMW and get to the water pump?
- You need to get the large nut lose. It holds the fan/fan clutch to the water pump shaft. After you get that off it's all down hill from there.A large adjustable wrench will work on the nut but you will need to keep pump from turning to loosen it. I think it may be left hand thread. It is not on real tight. The book will help on this one.
- Q:How serious is a broken water pump on a car?
- I will try to put this simply. It is very serious. Water cools your engine and without the pump to circulate it, your engine will overheat and very quickly damage itself. Even if you add water constantly, it is not being circulated, your engine will overheat and the new water you will put in will probably instantly boil and rush up into your face. My advice. Don't drive it until you can get it fixed. Sorry, I know this isn't what you wanted to hear, but I am concerned for your safety and I don't want you to wreck your engine and you will if you keep driving it. The damage you can do is like this. The engine overheats and seizes up. This means that the engine parts, pistons and rings have expanded beyond design limits. They break inside and wreak havoc. The crankshaft and big end bearings can seize also. If all this happens, you are looking at a reconditioned engine. Fix your pump. It's cheaper
- Q:Integral Problem: Water is pumped out of a holding tank at a rate of 4-4e^-.14t liters/minute?
- Water is pumped out of a holding tank at a rate of 4-4e^(-.14t) liters/minute. Lets call that function w(t). So if we integrate w(t) over a time period that will give us the total water removed over that time period. So lets integrate it from t=0 (time when pump started) to t=60 (one hour later): ∫ w(t) from t=0 to t=60 ∫ w(t)=∫ 4-4e^(-.14t)=4t+(4/.14)e^(-.14t) evaluated from 0 to 60 ∫ w(t)=4(60)+(4/.14)e^(-.14*60)-4(0)-(4/.1... ∫ w(t)=211.435 liters removed If the holding tank began at 1000 liters and 211.435 were removed... Remaining water=1000-211.435 ***Remaining water=788.565 liters***
- Q:how do i know if i need to replace the water pump on a 2000 kia sephia?
- Is it a big pulley down there? I'm thinking its the crankshaft pulley. That one won't turn by hand. Very difficult. What kind of car? Is a serpentine belt which one belt turn everything or multiple belts? A water pump should turn by hand and if its bad it will leak water. But there are time when the pump just goes out. Replace belt
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range