Black Round Wire for Binding Rebar Tie Wire
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 5 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 50000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Black Round Wire for Binding Rebar tie wire
Dia of the black eounf wire :BWG8-BWG22
Material of the black round wire :Low carbon steel
sample: free sample
black round wire for binding rebar /black binding wire
Material:Low carbon steel Q195
Features of the black round wire of rebar tie wire soft tenacity, strong tensile strength, corrosion resistance, folding resistance is strong, colour and lustre is uniform
Production Process: the Q195 wire rod drawing model into the black iron wire, through 1000° high temperature firing, black iron wire after annealing treatment, soft wire, can increase the wire tensile degrees.
Tensile strength: 350mpa-380mpa
Specification: # 14 # - 36, also can be customized according to customer's requirements.
Packing: 25 kg per roll, usually inside plastic outside white woven bag or burlap.
Usage : can be used to weave silk screen or cut into wire cutting, used in construction, industrial arts, etc.Soft wire after annealing, increased flexibility, building tie wire.Binding reinforcement effect is better.
Packing and shipping details :
|Gage No.||BWG(mm)|| |
- Q:How can u do a wire transfer? Is there anything extra that is needed to do this? Are you able to make a wire transfer from your home computer?
- A wire transfer is that exact same as sending cash. As soon as it is gone. It is gone. The bank can not protect you. I suggest using a credit card. If they will only accept wire transfer as payment I would be very thorough on my research into the company and know exactly who I was dealing with. I would pay the extra fees via pay-pal where you have some protection. If he is a fraud and you wire money, you are out the money unless you hire an attorney to help you get it back which will probably cost you more than the 8k. I'd buy local if you can in this instance.
- Q:@topicAnd does the size of the wire matter in electrical consumption?
- The size of the wire that matters in electrical consumption.
- Q:can some one tell me how to wire two dual 4 ohm subs so i can get a 1-4 ohm load
- wire okorder /.... for more wiring options and explanations
- Q:I need thick floral wire and they keep saying things like 24 gauge 26 gauge 28 gauge.. like how would i know which one is thiickest if i'm buying it online.
- Florist Wire Gauge
- Q:two straight and parallel wires are separated by 6 cm. there is a 2 A current flowing in the first wire. if the magnetic field strength is found to be zero between the two wires at a distance of 2.2 cm from the first wire, what is the magnitude and direction of the current in the second wire?
- If the magnetic field at 2.2cm is zero it means that at that distance the fields produced by the two wires cancel out. At 2.2cm from the first wire the field strength is B= uI/ 2pi r ... . where u is the permitivity of free space, 4.0 x 10^-7 N/A^2 B= (4.0 x 10^-7 N/A^2)( 2 A)/ 2(3.14)(0.022m) B=( 8 x10^-7)/(0.138) B= 5.79 x 10^-6 Tesla The magnitude of the magnetic field from the other wire must be equal in magnitude at 3.8cm away (6- 2.2) and opposite in direction. Using the right hand rule (thumb points in direction of current and fingers curl around the wire to show the direction of the magnetic field) you can see that for the magnetic fields to be in opposite direction between the two wires the current must be flowing in the same direction as the first wire. Using the formula for magnetic field strength you can then determine the current needed. 5.79 x10^-6 T= (4.0 x 10^-7) I/ 2 (3.14)(0.038m) THen solve for I I= (5.79 x 10^-6 T)(2)(3.14)(0.038m)/ 4.0 x 10^-7) I= 3.45 A Therefore there is a current of 3.45A in the wire and it is flowing in the same direction as the first.
- Q:US electrical tech question from a non electrically minded fag. I have a dimmer controlling a light and a single light switch controlling a fan. There is one blue wire going to the dimmer and one blue wire going to the switch. There is one black wire going to a 2nd terminal on the switch, which is also connected to a 2nd wire leading to the 2nd terminal on the dimmer. Now tell me how to wire an outlet into this ******* mess.Inb4 op is a fag, inb4 op should post this somewhere else, inb4 turn the power on and touch the wires, inb4 op can't inb4
- Buy a cheap 110 volt test light from Ace Hardware or Home Depot to identify whether the blue wires or the black wire supply electricity TO the switch and dimmer ( which is a switch as well). Once you have found out which one is hot all the time it is the supply, next you will need to get a wire from the switch location to where you want the new outlet to be. You will use a piece of 14/2 Romex cable containing 3 wires ( one black, one white, one bare). Install the wire in the new box, hooking the black wire to the gold screw, the white wire to the silver screw, and the bare wire to the green screw on the bottom of the outlet. At the switch location you have determined which wire is hot and the black wire is joined to that using a pair of pliers and a plastic wire nut, the white wire is joined in the same way to the white wires at the rear of the switch box, and the bare wire is joined in the same way to the bare wires at the rear of the box. You can now turn the electricity back on and your new outlet will be hot. If you are not up to the test, contact a local licensed electrician to have this easy job done for you. Expect to pay under $75 if you hire one.
- Q:Both wires are black. One has what looks like white paint on it.
- Get a basic induction type tester tester. There is no theoretical live and neutral in knob and tube wiring. Wires were put where ever. Switches were put on either wire etc. The same type and color wire is used by both live and common.The only way to tell is to test.
- Q:for standard electric wiring, do I cut the white wire or the black wire to not get shocked?
- in case you have customary fencing up already and are only including a strand on the proper that your horse does not challenge besides, electric powered cord is okay. that's greater low-value; however the heavier gauge actual is far less risky than the skinny gauge IF the pony ever gets caught in it. Ribbon tape is safer. you may decide the only million/2 inch stuff for this objective. The signs and indicators are only small plastic or vinyl ones asserting that the fence is inspired. some screw into wood posts or rails, some clip suitable directly to the cord. Any farm shop has them the place the insualtors are bought. If young little ones are dumb sufficient to pour milk over the fence, they are too dumb to study signs and indicators. however the signs and indicators cut back your criminal accountability if one claims that they at the instant are concepts lifeless because of the fact they have been given bowled over. (Amber, that's a tongue-in-cheek remark.)
- Q:What exactly is a quot;Jumping Wirequot;? What are the most common methods of motor vehicle theft? Is there any other option that stealing the keys or hot-wiring it?
- And add a former police officer to her list: Don't listen to Angelica, she is a cop, a vet, a former criminal, a doctor, she works at a salon (where she got best answer, scary) AP world history teacher, AP High School teacher health major, AP economics and history teacher, she has MD in world history, she works at Nordstroms, she works in human resources, and her most offensive answer, she was a preacher. She also works at Verizon.
- Q:I have a 1988 ford econoline, and I'm upgrading my radio. I need a straight up answer, I need to know what the colors for each wire stands for, function wise.
- Radio 12v lt. green/crimson + radio harness Radio floor black/orange - radio harness Radio Ignition gray/yellow + radio harness Radio Illumination N/A production facility Amp turn-on N/a skill Antenna N/A LF Speaker +/- orange/lt. grn - lt. blue/wht +,- radio harness RF Speaker +/- white/lt. grn - dk. green/org +,- radio harness LR Speaker +/- gray/lt. blue - tan/yellow +,- radio harness RR Speaker +/- orange/pink - brown/crimson
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like