Bagless Cyclone Canister Vacuum Cleaner ErP standard CNCL6231
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
* Unit dimension
355 x 251 x 290mm
* Input voltage
* Motor power for Normal standard
* Dust tank capacity
* Cable length
* Speed control
small nozzles, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube
High efficiency brush
* Plug Type
* ERP Class
700W :Energy A,Carpet E,Floor A
800W :Energy B,Carpet E,Floor A
900W :Energy C,Carpet E,Floor A
1000W :Energy C,Carpet D,Floor A
1200W :Energy D,Carpet C,Floor A
* Gift box:
410 x 265 x 325mm
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:How many of you believe that most gladiators would go for the Kenmore Progressive Canister vacuum cleaners?
- having read your question you have convinced me that a gladiator would choose the Kenmore Progressive Canister vacuum Cleaner....................
- Q:are Henry Hound vacuum cleaners any good for getting dog hairs out of carpets?
- I do not know about the Henry Hound but the DYSON Animal is great. I think it could suck the paint off the wall if I left it there long enough.
- Q:vaccum cleaner dust and bacteria?
- Many vacuum cleaners do an excellent job of picking up dust and dirt. Those that use bags to dispose of the sweepings do a good job of retaining the dust and dirt in the bag. Whether it eliminates bacteria is not indicated on the bag.
- Q:My pitbull is viciously aggressive?
- Well around 2 years old your pit will act out more since she is or has already gone into heat you should consider the option of getting her fixed. I have a female APBT 6 years of age and she was very spunky as a pup you have to show her your in charge and give her commands in a dominate tone of voice so she knows your not playing.And it helps to award her with a treat when she listens give her a milk bone or dogie Greenies for their teeth even a small pat on the head will do.Yeah your dog just has a fixed on Vacuums most dogs will tear apart items around the house when your gone the couch the trash it all happened to myself also they will act out just like yourself and I.When your blow drying your hair tell her to shush in a strong tone turn of the dryer rub her neck until she comes down for a few sec's then start your process all over again my dog pet peeve is skate boards its the sounds of trucks moving against the asphalt hypes her up.I was nervous when I got her as a gift from a friend but I had dominate breeds before huskies,Shar-Pei from lil Chihuahua dogs they are very willful dogs but end the end I love her to death she non aggressive towards humans and other dogs but she can get ruff while playing.
- Q:Vacuum cleaners don't suck dirt into the bag, how do they actually work?
- A vacuum cleaner has different parts which are 1 An intake port, which may include a variety of cleaning accessories 2 An exhaust port 3 An electric motor 4 A fan 5 A porous bag 6 A housing that contains all the other components . All these componet play very important role in vacuum cleaner. For a vacuum cleaner to operate, A vacuum's suction is caused by a difference in air pressure. An electric fan reduces the pressure inside the machine. Atmospheric pressure then pushes the air through the carpet and into the nozzle, and so the dust is literally pushed into the bag.
- Q:A questions about body lice and vacuum cleaners...?
- It is possible for them to travel on the vacuum but unlikely the chances are greater by having casual contact with him, I wouldn't be overly afraid by somewhat careful until he has been treated for a few days. So yea let him borrow the vacuum and let it sit in garage for a few days before using it
- Q:Would you rather buy a Small vacuum cleaners or Used The vacuum cleaners at the Car Wash ?
- When they are between detailing i have a small car vacuum of my own.. it seems as though every time i relied on the car wash vacuum they were broken or filthy.
- Q:What type of vacuum cleaner should we get?
- We've got the Dyson Animal.
- Q:What is the best vacuum cleaner for hardwood floors AND carpet?
- I've had this Shark vacuum for about three years and I love it!! It picks up everything from the carpet, and has great suction for the hard floors too. It also comes with an attachment for hardword floors with bristles on all side and non-scratch wheels on the bottom. There are lots of reviews out there on this vacuum. Also Bed bathbeyond will match any competitors price...so if you find it online for cheaper, just print it out and take it with you to the store...saves on shipping!!
- Q:What do you think of Roomba vacuum cleaners?
- Wouldn't recommend them. A friend had one- they don't pick up much. Might be of use if you have a large room with no corners (It's hard to program them for odd sizes) and not much furniture, but if you have that situation how hard is it to just run the vacuum?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range