Bagless Cyclone Canister Vacuum Cleaner ErP standard CNCL6235
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
* Unit dimension
Injection and spray
* Input voltage
* Nominal power
* Dust tank capacity
* Cable length
* Speed control
small nozzles, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube
High efficiency brush
* Plug Type
* Motor power for ERP standard
* Erp class
* Motor power for Normal standard
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:Rainbow vacuum cleaners....?
- Great vac. No nasty bags to send dust back into the room, the dirt all captured in the water and flushed away. You get a nice assortment of tools in addition to an adjustable height power nozzle. It is a bit pricey, but they last forever if maintained properly. On the down side, with the water reservoir in place it is a bit heavy, which can make stairs difficult.
- Q:What is the best cheap and small vacuum cleaner?
- Trust the old 'Henry' about £80 and they really pull!
- Q:Where can I get an item vacuum packed?
- Sounds like either worms or their eggs were packed in there with the food.
- Q:What is the best vacuum cleaner brand around $100.?
- I have one dog and my boyfriend has 3, two are border collies so hair is everywhere, I had a cheap 150.00 Kenmore and it just didn't do the job, I used a 20% off coupon to Bed Bath and Beyond and bought a Shark Rotator true PET, was almost 300 but boy does it clean well
- Q:What are the advantages of sealed HEPA vs non-sealed HEPA filters for vacuum cleaners?
- Well the sealed would keep in more allergens and dust. The non sealed would would suck in allergens but spit them back into the air or at least most of them. I would recommend checking with people you know that you would consider inviting into your house and ask them if they are allergic to dust or allergens. Now i would recommend the shark navigator to you because it costs just under 200 dollars and has anti allergen technology to lock in dust and never loses suction. Now what they say on the commercials are true our family owns one and it is true. i have seen an improvement in my allergies. it also has free shipping and handling.so i would hope this helps.bye
- Q:Do steam cleaning vacuum cleaners work as well as a rental from the grocery store or hiring someone?
- I okorder.com/... Hope this was helpful ~~~~
- Q:canister vacuum cleaners?
- Hi, Many people like canister vacuums as they find them lighter and easier to push under furniture. I have a friend that has a Eureka and really likes it. Hope this helps.
- Q:Why did God make men with British and Australian accents so good at selling vacuum cleaners on American TV?
- They excel at selling blenders and car wax as well
- Q:What were houses like in the 1950's in the USA?
- Most homes from the 50's were pretty modest. The average one is probably about 900 square feet. They did have electricity. Rooms were smaller than today standards, Houses were kept very tidy, they had bleach and vacuum cleaners.
- Q:Recommend me a Vacuum Cleaner Brand?
- Volta Just bought one recently. Only around $150 the power suction (which is adjustable) is great. I personally can't see why anyone feels they need to buy expensive vacuum cleaners. Plus I think it came with a 2 year warranty so you cant beat that for $150
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range