5. Strict test including high-pot testing of stator coil and whole pump, outgasing test and performance test, ect
6. New shape design with patent protection
7. Anti-rust treatment castings and electrophoresis.
8. 30 years experience, 1 year warranty
◊ Technical data
1. Suction lift up to 8 m 2. Liquid temperature up to +35°C 3. Ambient temperature up to +40°C 4. Max. Working pressure: 6 bar
Send a message to us:
Q:How many kinds of pumps are available and the operating principles of various pumps?
There are many kinds. See what divides.According to the working principle can be divided into: the power type pump, also called pump or impeller vane pump, depending on the dynamic effect of the rotation of the impeller on the liquid, the continuous energy transfer to the liquid, the liquid kinetic energy (mainly) and the pressure will increase, then converting kinetic energy into pressure energy through the discharge chamber, and can be divided into centrifugal pump, axial flow pump, partial flow pump and vortex pump etc..
Q:Rotary vacuum pump does not meet the requirements of vacuum, what are the reasons?
(1) the disk, stator or bushing is worn and shall be inspected, trimmed or replaced with a rotary vane vacuum pump.(2) the pump temperature is too high, which not only reduces the viscosity of the oil, increases the saturated vapor pressure, but also may cause cracking of the pump oil. Ventilation, cooling and environmental temperature should be improved. If the exhaust gas temperature is too high, should be cooled before entering the pump, the environment temperature is high, should try to use a better high speed vacuum pump oil or 3# diffusion pump oil. (10) because of the deformation, wear or movement of the parts, the maximum opening height of the check head can be reduced or even unable to be opened, the intake of oil is too little, and the vacuum degree of the rotary vane vacuum pump is reduced, and should be adjusted as shown in the assembly section. Open high, more oil, but open too high, check valve in some places on the stop, it will not automatically drop, lost to prevent oil returns. The commonly used rotary vane vacuum pumps mainly include double stage rotary vane vacuum pump and single-stage rotary vane vacuum pump
Q:Operating procedures for measuring pumps
Pressurization(1) for the discharge pressure below 2.0MPa, then the pump stroke length should gradually increase, each increase of 20%, to maintain 15 minutes.(2) for the discharge pressure greater than 2.0MPa, you need a special pressure, to ensure that the pump discharge pressure gradually increased, each time for the final row pressure of 20%.(3) when the pressure is not increased, the stroke of the pump is gradually increased by 20% strokes per time.Note (1) when pressure is applied, the pressure gauge should be observed at the side of the loading side (slow motion)(2) check ammeter, forbid overload
Q:What is the "variable" of a variable pump?
These two don't mean the same thing? That is, the pump outlet can be changed
Q:Why does the centrifugal pump start with a closed valve and the axial pump starts with an opening valve?
Centrifugal pumps require a vacuum to produce negative pressure, which allows atmospheric pressure to lift the water surfaceAxial flow pump impeller is thrust on water
Q:What are the characteristics of a vertical multistage centrifugal pump?
A liquid that is primarily diluted, clean, non corrosive, explosive, or similar to water but contains no solid particles or fibers. Because of its high flow and large lift, it is widely used in fire fighting, water supply and air conditioning unit cooling water transportation in high-rise buildings.
Q:What happens when a centrifugal pump is selected?
The air pump.The pump itself is mechanical failure.The pump outlet valve core off.Low voltage power.
Q:Difference between pump and compressor
A pump is a machine that transports liquids or pumps liquids. It transfers mechanical energy or other external energy of the prime mover to the liquid, increasing the energy of the liquid. The pump is mainly used to transport water, oil, acid and alkali liquid, emulsion, suspension emulsion and liquid metal, and also can transport liquid, gas mixture and liquid containing suspended solid. Pump can usually be divided into three types of displacement pumps, power pumps and other types of pumps according to the principle of operation. In addition to classification according to the working principle, it can be classified and named according to other methods. For example, according to the driving method can be divided into the electric pump and the turbine pump; according to the structure can be divided into single-stage pump and multistage pump; use can be divided into the boiler feed pump and the metering pump; according to the nature of transmission fluid can be divided into water pump, oil pump and mud pump etc.. In accordance with the non axial structure, can be divided into linear pumps and traditional pumps.
Q:Harm of air pump and pump
Centrifugal pump situationEmpty pump is divided into two kinds, if there is no liquid, then it will cause the mechanical seal of the pump to overheat, wear and even die
Q:What's the pump? Where can I use it?
Working principleIt transfers mechanical energy or other external energy of the prime mover to the liquid, increasing the energy of the liquid. Before the pump starts, the pump shell is filled with the liquid to be transported; after starting, the impeller is driven by the shaft to rotate at high speed, and the liquid between the blades must also rotate. Under the influence of centrifugal force, the liquid is thrown from the center of the impeller to the outer edge and obtains energy, and leaves the outer edge of the impeller at high speed to enter the volute pump shell. In the spiral case, the liquid slows down due to the gradual enlargement of the flow passage, and the part of kinetic energy is converted to static pressure, and finally flows into the exhaust pipe at higher pressure and is sent to the required place. When the liquid flows from the center of the impeller to the outer edge, a vacuum is formed at the center of the impeller. As the pressure at the upper level of the tank is greater than the pressure at the pump inlet, the liquid is continuously pressed into the impeller. Visible, as long as the impeller continues to rotate, the liquid will continue to be inhaled and discharged.