The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:Are valve cover gaskets easy to change?
- Valve cover gaskets are very easy to change. Just make sure you get good gaskets, and when you tighten the bolts back down make sure you alternate bolts back and forth, don't torque one down and then jump right to the next one or you'll warp the valve cover since its aluminum. Start with one bolt get it slightly snug, then go to the one in the opposite corner and do the same, keep doing that until you have them all slightly snug, then start slowly torquing them down until they're all set at the proper torque. (Sorry I don't know the torque on those bolts).
- Q:Where to get Electric Valve?
- Cheapest okorder.com/... Grainger being a major supplier of parts - note the high cost of many of these because of being high temp steam and hot water under pressure and look for other choices.
- Q:My boiler fill valve isnt letting water supply in boiler.?
- I work on antique steam boilers and engines for a hobby and if your supply valve isn't letting feedwater into the boiler, I'm going to tell you right now that you potentially have a VERY dangerous situation on your hands. Until you get this issue resolved, I would recommend that you not steam this boiler up under any circumstances, unless you have a backup feedwater delivery system that is working correctly. Many people don't know this, but a low water condition in a boiler under steam is essentially a ticking time bomb and can result in a fatal explosion. As to what may be causing it, I would say it's possibly one of two things: 1.) The check valve has been installed backwards and the flow of water is basically pushing it shut. 2.) The check valve is installed correctly, but is frozen shut due to corrosion and scale. Either way, I would have a certified boiler inspector come out and take a look at it; he can probably tell you more than I can.
- Q:How to modify 1986 YZ 125 Power valve?
- The power valve is the little metal flap that cover up part of the exhaust port while the engine is operating at low and mid RPM ranges. If you have bored the cylinder and the power valve is protruding into the cylinder, then you'll have to machine off the power valve or use a die grinder (dremel tool) to provide additional clearance. EDIT - If you're ordering the piston that is .040 oversize, then the power valve has to be modified. If you're ordering the .030 or smaller oversize, or the stock size, then no modification is needed.
- Q:Presta valve snapped!?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Presta valve snapped!? Whilst pumping up my new tubular tyre, the head of the presta valve snapped off! Because this is a tubular tyre, I spent a lot of time (and cash) gluing it on and applying it etc, so I'm reluctant to buy a new tub. Is there any way getting a new presta valve head without replacing the whole...
- Q:I am getting a valve job...?
- Getting a vlave job done isnt going to hurt your car at all, nor your motor. Make sure you have a reputable machine shop do this (most garages dont have the tools for it). If a 3 angle valve job is done correctly and new valve stem seals, retainers, and spring are all carefully installed to manufacturer spec then there should be no problem at all. Many shops will do a sloppy job grinding the valve face (which is a hard thing to get the knack for) and will install to valves without another thought. When new valves or old valves with resurfaced faces are installed the spring rate of the valve springs needs to be checked to ensure are srpings are the same strength. Also once installed, the height of each installed valve/spring needs to be checked to make sure its in the specified allowance. If valve seats and surfaces are all done correctly along with a profesional installation I wouldn't worry!
- Q:What causes valves to leak?
- well maybe the sugeons didnt fix it right or they cut and accedental hole... good luck in the future
- Q:Question about valve lifters and camshaft break in.?
- Depending on the position of the plug holes relative to the valves you just might be able to fashion a piece of realy stiff, strong wire into a support for the valves whilst you remove the springs, but this would also depend on the spring compressor not needing to use the head on the valve to do the compressing. It is highly likely that with everything in your favour the above method will fail and you will be obliged to remove the head. I would simply remove the to take out the springs and then remove it again to replace them after running in.
- Q:1999 Pathfinder Suction Control valve?
- hold the computer near the Pathfinder it will suck data directly off the internet (NO WAY) what you need is a complete diagnosis by a experenced Technician or a Nissan Technician. Idle control is on the bottom of the throttle chamber or on the intake manifold. Stalling and Dieing may be caused by a Distributor or air flow meter fuel pump or clogged up fuel filter. Suction control valve in not a part on your year pathfinder good lick
- Q:2003 civic valve adjustment?
- Honda valves don't NEED adjustment unless you have serious problems.. If you give it the correct gas...keep the oil changed and don't beat on the engine, it won't need LOTS of work...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range