Structure of Prepainted Aluminium Coil PPGL Description:
1). Each coil to be securely tied with two bands.
2). the contact points of these bands on the coil edge to be protect with edge protectors.
3). Coil then to be properly wrapped with plastic film ,woven belt, resistant paper.
4). Wooden or iron pallet can be used or as your requirements
Main Features of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Dimensions can be produced according to your specifications
Very good elongation, anti-corrosion
Generally used in industry and architecture industries
Suitable for making tableware, receptacles
Packing:Covering with brown paper and plastic bag then packed with wooded plywood then directly loading into container for transshipment
Images of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Aluminium Coil PPGL Specification:
0.022mm to 3.0 mm
Standard width:1240mm; 1200mm
All width: 30mm - 1600mm
Interior dia: 405mm,505mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
Embossed, mill finish, coated; aluminum gutter coil
AS to all RAL color
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
1.Superior quality of raw material.
2.Reasonable and stable chemical composition.
4.Goode mechanical property.
5.We have the certificate of ISO9001.
- Q:are non aluminum grinders better?
- they can be made outta plastic or wood, prboably something else..but i can't thnk of it. ive had a plastic 1 and it still worked great..even though it was the ch eapest grinder in the store. so..personal preference really. gl
- Q:What's the difference between 6061 aluminum plate, 7075 aluminium plate and 6063 aluminum plate?
- 7075 T6 hardness in 150HB, hardness is highestUsually 6061 and 6063 can be common
- Q:how many nitrogen atoms are in aluminum nitrate? (more questions..)?
- 1) Look at the formula for aluminum nitrate [Al(NO3)3]. The subscript of 3 outside of the parentheses means that you multiply each atom inside the parentheses by 3. Since there is only one nitrogen inside the parentheses, this means that you multiply that by 3. There are a total of 3 nitrogen atoms in each molecule of aluminum nitrate. 2) The formula for aluminum dichromate is Al2(Cr2O7)3. Again, multiply each atom in the parentheses by 3, add them, then add 2 to that number for the aluminum. That's your answer. 3) The formula for calcium phosphate is Ca3(PO4)2. Multiply P by 2. 4) Follow the same steps as in #2, above.
- Q:Aluminum Siding?
- You have no say in the matter. The insurance company is paying the contractor to remove and dispose of the old siding. They don't care if the contractor makes a few hundred bucks selling the siding as scrap and neither should you.
- Q:Calculate the mass in grams of Iodine (I2) that will react completely with 20.4 g of aluminum?
- actually the guy before me did it right but made a mistake at one point 0.07 mole is the # of moles of Al which needs to be changed to moles of product, and then back to find mole of iodide. once thats found then you can use the MW to change it to grams.
- Q:old aluminum bike?
- nah, it;s fine i have a 1999 GT al frame with 44000 miles ain;t dead or cracked yet carbon is the thing with the real horror stories Should I toss the frame and put the parts on a steel frame I have or ride it and not worry about it failing. --no, too much trouble for nothing wle
- Q:why can aluminum sheet after oxide film removal react quicker with hydrochloric acid?
- the reason is very simple, the original aluminum sheet has a layer of dense oxide film AI2O3, which has prevented the inner aluminum sheet from reacting with hydrochloric acid. but after oxide film removal,
aluminum sheet will directly contact hydrochloric acid, generating H2.
- Q:which kind of material won't influence magnet attracting iron nail? Does copper sheet or aluminum sheet influence it?
- Copper coil will impede magnetic penetration. People separate the magnet from the workpiece of machine tool to avoid magnetic short circuit and attraction loss, making magnetic line of force go through the workpiece. An opening copper bush is added into the iron core of magnetic closing coil or opening solenoid to avoid the iron core being attracted on the external iron piece and stop operation. The opening is for avoiding eddy formulation and short circuit, iron core in copper bush is the ruled magnetic circuit.
- Q:1mm aluminum sheet, stamping, die opening, how much is it?
- Just call the mold factory and know that it should be very, very cheap
- Q:Chemists, how does concrete react with aluminium?
- Embedded aluminum roof flashing, aluminum water stops, aluminum electrical conduit, introduced aluminum powder (sometimes used to foam concrete), or embedded structural aluminum shapes may all corrode in concrete or mortar. In all cases, a reaction that forms aluminum hydroxide and hydrogen gas occurs, and may cause expansion and cracking of the concrete or mortar. The common use of calcium chloride (or other alkali compounds), and dampness of the concrete increases the reaction rate. Usually, coating the aluminum with bituminous paint, impregnated paper or felt, plastic, or an alkali-resistant coating will prevent or sharply reduce the corrosion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range