||Door & Window
Structure of Aluminium Profile for Construction Application Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Profile for Construction Application:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of Aluminium Profile for Construction Application:
Aluminium Profile for Construction ApplicationSpecification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What type of bond would a single element (Aluminum) have ?
- Yes it will be a covalent bond. The simplest compound will be CH4 where each of the electron from the four H will be shared with one each from C to provide 4 covalent bonds.
- Q:explain the following observation :(1) aluminium foil does not react with water?
- Aluminium is very reactive in air and forms a protective oxide coating. This protects it when placed in water as aluminium oxide is unreactive with water. When immersed in mercury the oxide coating is removed and therefore the aluminium itself reacts when the cleaned aluminium metal is immersed in water.
- Q:Aluminum standard 30*25*2500 to 1000 1 how to calculate the number of materials needed?. 2 how to calculate the cutting loss?
- The aluminum density of the alloy is about the same as this one, which can be roughly estimated.
- Q:reaction between aluminium and potassium hydroxide in water?
- So convert 27,8 g iron to moles, and convert that to a mass of aluminium 2. 3 CuNO3 + Fe3+ -- Fe(NO3)3 + 3 Cu+ 3. 2 Fe3+ + 3 O2- --- Fe2O3 So convert Fe2O3 from 20,8 grams to moles. Multiply this answer by two. Convert to a mass of Fe3+ 4. H2SO4 + 2 KOH -- K2SO4 + 2 H2O again, 150 grams of H2SO4 to moles, then convert that amount to an amount of mass of K2SO4 5. Na2CO3 + 2 H3O+ + Cl- --- CO2 + 3 H2O + NaCl
- Q:Aluminum vs. steel shoes for H/J?
- Aluminum shoes are more expensive to buy, thus the increased charge. They are also 10 times LIGHTER than steel shoes, so will be used on horses that tend to have some extra knee action. I show strictly APHA, where they prefer NO knee action. Therefore, I only shoe my horses with aluminum. SO, it depends on if you show hunters or jumpers. Jumpers don't care. You aren't judged on the horse's movement. Hunters are different, and very much stress the importance of a nicely moving horse. You'll only find aluminum shoes on the AQHA jumpers. USEF hunter/jumpers are about 50/50 aluminum and steel.
- Q:Cleaning Aluminum TIG Welding?
- Preweld cleaning requires two operations: oil/grease removal and oxide removal. As below, remove oils and greases first, then remove the oxide. Don’t reverse this order. Take the following steps before welding aluminum: 1. Remove oil, grease, and water vapor using an organic solvent such as acetone or a mild alkaline solution like a strong soap. You may also use citrus-based degreasers, but be sure to rinse and dry the part before welding. 2. Remove surface oxides with a stainless steel wire brush (used only for aluminum) or strong alkaline or acid. Many welding suppliers sell oxide-removal solutions in spray or squeeze bottles for local application. Exercise extreme care when handling these solutions, and again, rinse and dry the part before welding. 3. Assemble the joint. If it won't be welded immediately, cover the joint with brown Kraft paper to prevent dirt and grit in the air from getting into the joint. 4. Keep the aluminum dry and at room temperature. 5. Weld within a few days. Clean the joint again if it isn't welded within that time. Good luck!!!
- Q:how to produce aluminium sheet circle?
- As for the process, you can use punch.. as for professional machines, for example, stationary press in open type, mechanical press/ single-point press. The material you say is neither big nor small, blanking…(cutting them into sheet circle you want) you can add an uncoiling if it’s coil stock: open-type inclinable press, four-point press,ect. It’s not certainly accurate) punch, oil press, double , four-column hydraulic (oil) press,etc. it needs about 315T,(estimated value, closed type single, blank material cutting (cutting into square ) 2, it contains sheet metal forming technology, crank press: 1: straight side two : 1, but the components you said is simple, only two steps.
- Q:Which of the following statements explains why corrosion is not usually a serious problem with aluminum?
- Aluminum forms a tough protective coating with oxygen. The coating of aluminum oxide is not porous enough to let further oxygen through it, so the aluminum underneath is protected from further corrosion.
- Q:What is the difference between aluminum plate and aluminum-plastic plate?
- The difference is as follows: 1, different layers: single aluminum plate is divided into two layers, the surface layer is aluminum skin, second layers of plastic, aluminum plate is divided into three layers: the surface layer and the third layer is an aluminum sheet, the middle is plastic, or aluminum plate than single aluminum plate a layer of aluminum skin; 2, the quality of different because: aluminum sheet aluminum plastic board less than a layer of aluminum skin, so the single aluminum plate than the aluminum plate quality will certainly be worse; 3, the price is different: single aluminum plate is cheaper than aluminum plate, aluminum plate positioning for low-grade, aluminum-plastic plate according to the quality and thickness of plastic and aluminum skin into the middle different grades, but certainly more than the single aluminum plate and expensive; 4, the construction effect is certainly not the same: a plastic plate can be slotted, bending turning construction construction, suitable for a variety of occasions, but not the single aluminum plate slot, bending, and because the bottom is plastic, such as plastic bonding effect Board.
- Q:Fallout 3 or Apple Aluminum Keyboard?
- Is okorder.com/... As for the game, you can just get that off OKorder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range