Structure of Aluminium Circle for Cooking Applications Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Circle for Cooking Applications:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Circle for Cooking Applications:
Aluminium Circle for Cooking Applications Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Circle for Cooking Applications:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Which kind of glue is best for bonding aluminum sheets?
- Q:How to polish aluminum sheet to be bright?
- you can try mirror polishing agent.
- Q:What's the maximum size of 3 mm thick aluminum sheet?
- First look at tolerance taggingIf there is no tolerance, see the accuracy level of the workpiece and check the tolerance listA 3-4 mm deviation is acceptable if the magnitude is not noted and is of no importanceThat is, the 34mm can also be used if lower precision sizes can be addedOnly board class is generally down bias, there is very little difference
- Q:Heating aluminum plate, heating scheme, urgent ~!
- For aluminum heating silicon heating plate is a good choice. The four corners can be fixed by screws, Beijiao can. Installation is very convenient. I was in the goodway procurement. They are guaranteed for one year.
- Q:Using thin copper sheets and thin aluminum sheets, respectively, from heat source heat conduction to aluminum heat sink, which kind of efficiency is higher?
- The key is not copper or aluminum, the heat transfer coefficient between the heat source and the heat sink is more important to the overall heat dissipation effect.In theory, copper is good, but copper is relatively expensive and heat dissipation is a little too high.
- Q:What kind of material is 2A12 aluminum sheet?
- The temperature is higher than 125 degrees C, and the strength of the 2024 alloy is higher than that of the 7075 alloy. Under the condition of hot state, annealing and new quenching, the formability is better, and the strengthening effect of heat treatment is remarkable, but the heat treatment process is strict.
- Q:Bauxite ore contains aluminum oxide...........?
- Aluminum Oxide is put together from aluminum and oxygen. A quick look at the periodic table tells you that Al has a +3 charge, while O has a -2 charge. Thus the formula must be Al2O3. Now, the atomic mass of Al is 26.982, and of O 15.999. This means that there is that many grams of each in one mole of each respective element. Thus the formula Mass of Al2O3 is 2(26.982)+3(15.999) = 101.961 g Al2O3. There are 2 mols of Al, so 2(26.982) = 53.964 g Al per the formula mass (53.964/101.961). Now that you have a ratio for the amount of Al in Al2O3, simply multiply it by the mass of aluminum oxide you have to get the mass of Aluminum out. Thusly: (53.964/101.961) x 125g = 66.157 g Al Ta-da!
- Q:what kind of aluminum sheet is suitable for aluminum alloy double-edged saw?
- saw web size depends on the thickness and height of sectional material,equipment compatibility and permitted installed saw web size .
- Q:recycling aluminum?
- To electrolyse aluminium oxide, it has to be molten. However, the melting point of Al2O3 is extremely high ( 1000°C), and that would make the electrolysis very inefficient. However, Al2O3 dissolves in cryolite at much lower temperatures (lower than 900°C), which makes it a much more viable process.
- Q:how to avoid oxidation of aluminum sheet after wire drawing?
- leave it alone after wire drawing!aluminum sheet will formulate a layer of dense oxide film. So you don't need to worry about it! Don't often polish the aluminum wire, or they will be more and more slimsy, the oxide film is used for avoiding reoxidation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range