Structure of Aluminium Prepainted Coil Hot Demanded 3003:
Aluminium coil/sheet are of a wide range of specifications, and they are widely used in:Interior: wall cladding, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and balconies, shutters, doors...Exterior: wall cladding, facades, roofing, canopies, tunnels,column covers , renovations...Advertisement: display platforms, signboards, fascia, shop fronts...
Main Features of Aluminium Prepainted Coil Demanded 3003 :
1) High gloss
2) High flexibility
3) Impact resistance
4) Excellent weather-proof durability
6) High erosion resistance
7) Stable color and gloss
8) Good mechanical processing performance
9) Abrasion resistance
Image of Aluminium Prepainted Coil Demanded 3003:
Specifications of Aluminium Prepainted Coil Demanded 3003:
A1100,A3003, A8011 etc
Standard width:1200 1240mm
Interior dia: 405mm,505mm
1.5T/coil,2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
Color coated, Embossed, mill finish,
As to RAL
10 - 90%(EN ISO-2813:1994)
P E : more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ of Aluminium Coil:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:What is the profit of aluminium coil gate?
- Market prices are almost transparent, the price can be said to earn a installation costs, two people installed, then, in addition to costs, profits of about 4 thousand and 500
- Q:Resin that withstands aluminum?
- One common mold material for metal casting is plaster mixed with silica sand to give it more strength. It needs to be completely (like heated) dry before you use it, but it is actually more work than sand casting but it gives a better finish. There are some rubber materials which can withstand the heat of casting pewter, but the melting point of pewter is so much lower than aluminum that I am sure those won't work for aluminum. I think you are pretty much stuck with sand for the easiest method.
- Q:how to solder to aluminium?
- The okorder.com/... which are tin plated copper tags or strips bolted to the aluminium chassis.
- Q:What causes tower after cutting aluminum coil
- Insulation aluminum coil will appear when the cooling bending phenomenon, reason is generally under the conditions of air cooling, the heat transfer coefficient of the aluminum coil insulation parts in contact with the air were flat, but because the wall thickness or different shapes, different parts of the heat dissipation rate is not balanced, resulting in thick wall or hollow tube heat faster than the thin Department of slow, resulting in insulating aluminum roll cooling occurs to the hollow part.
- Q:What kind of sensor is appropriate for aluminum coil thickness measurement?
- Optical sensor.
- Q:best place to find aluminum?
- It depends on what you will use it for. If you are just looking for scrap aluminum to be melted down, cars radiators a full of aluminum. Otherwise, maybe check with a local metal fabricator and see if you could buy some of their drop.
- Q:How to purchase PE polyester coated aluminum sheet and PVDF fluorocarbon coated aluminum coil?
- Both belong to color coated aluminum sheet and coil. Customers can purchase ordinary aluminum sheet or coil, and then go to special coating company to add PE polyester coating or PVDF fluorocarbon coating. The color is bright and quality is also very good. PE polyester coated aluminum and PVDF fluorocarbon coated aluminum coil has a wide range of usages: construction industry (aluminum-plastic panel, aluminum honeycomb, roof corrugated sheet, fireproof veneer, aluminum ceiling, shutter, rolling shutter door, garage door, awning, water gutter), electronic appliances (computer chassis, computer panel), lighting, furniture, solar reflector, air conditioning duct and the like. At present it is still applied in many areas including electronic appliance, instrument, lighting, packaging and house decoration.
- Q:melting aluminum?
- aluminum, in general, will just oxidize if heated in air. it is not just cans that behave that way when they (alcan, alcoa) smelt aluminum industrially they keep it in a reducing environment and do not allow molten aluminum to contact air. so use any aluminum you like but prevent it from contacting air.
- Q:Does burning aluminum in a fire hurt the environment / ground near by?
- Aluminum is very reactive in air and will form a layer of aluminum oxide around the outside of any piece. This oxide layer is very stable which is why aluminum doesn't corrode. Since your block of aluminum will be totally oxidized being in a fire, it's inert and just going to sit in the hole for the foreseeable future. The burning paint might not be healthy to breath but that's about the only hazard. Most common soil is a mixture of aluminum, carbon and silica compounds anyways so you aren't even adding anything particularly exotic. Alternatively, you could bring along a couple fifths of whiskey. It's lighter and has less packaging so it's the environmentally friendly way to get drunk.
- Q:What are your opinions on recycling aluminum?
- I ALWAYS recycle aluminum. I'm old enough to have been walking around this country before aluminum recycling became a normal thing and every ditch, lakeside, and creek was lined with anonymous silver cans, their painted advertising worn away. Aluminum is one of THE most costly resources to mine, transport and refine into a useable product. It takes HUGE amounts of power used to by industry to make a single aluminum can from ore. But it only takes a small fraction of that energy to recycle the can into a new one, or an aircraft wing, or a window sill or part of a car. Not recycling aluminum is like using the most expensive silk in the world for toilet paper.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range