Structure of Aluminum Strip / Coil/ Sheet/Plate 1070 0-H112 Description:
Aluminum Strip / Coil/ Sheet/Plate 1070 0-H112are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of theAluminum Strip / Coil/ Sheet/Plate 1070 0-H112:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminum Strip / Coil/ Sheet/Plate 1070 0-H112:
Aluminum Strip / Coil/ Sheet/Plate 1070 0-H112 Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Do you have an aluminum coil first? Is there an aluminum plate?
- The general process of aluminum plate production is: aluminium ingot - aluminum water - casting roll - aluminum roll ---- aluminum plate [Ji'nan excellent aluminum industry]. Welcome to visit.
- Q:Opinions wanted. Carbon or Aluminum?
- If you're going to get carbon, get a high-end frame....either as a complete bike or one that you build up with possibly non-top-level parts if you're concerned about money. I prefer aluminum for mountain bikes, steel for jump/urban bikes, and carbon for the road. A good aluminum road frame is still nice to ride but carbon is really sweet on pavement. Well-made carbon will minimize flex in the wrong areas, but leave enough compliance to give it a nice road feel. Well-made aluminum will always be a bit harsh on a road bike but can be made darn close to the same light finish weights of carbon, especially if you choose a scandium frame. The disadvantage of carbon is its relative fragility. If they get damaged beyond superficial scratches, they're destined for the lightweight and expensive dumpster most of the time. It's possible to repair damage to carbon, but the repairs are so expensive it's usually not even worth it. Aluminum can be repaired more often, but they're often trash, too.....depends on the frame. Don't rule out titanium from the mix unless you have something against it. Not as many offerings in the marketplace, but that's mainly due to it's expense and the training involved in working with it. Titanium rides are pretty sweet. Hope this helps....enjoy the new bike whatever you get. :o)
- Q:Help balancing chemistry equation Aluminum metal reacts with hydrochloric acid, HCl, to form hydrogen gas?
- this is an oxidation reduction reaction it has to be belanced has one so first you need to calculate the oxidation numbers (o.n.) of the species: eq: Al(s) + HCl → H2 (g) + AlCl3 o.n.: 0......+1 -1 ......0......... +3 -1 The oxidation number of H changes of +1 to 0 so its a reduction reaction. The oxidation number of Al changes of 0 to +3 so its a oxidation reaction. calculate the balanced equation (Al(s) → AlCl3 + 3e-) x 2 (2e- + 2HCl → H2) x 3 --------------------------------------... 2Al(s) + 6HCl → + 2AlCl3 + 3 H2
- Q:Aluminum Oars Any Good?
- no, but I did kick a pedophile in the pebbles outside of my boathouse, which contains several aluminum boat-oars.
- Q:Is the aluminum coil with damaged side still useful?
- The side of tire, also called side wall, is the thinnest and most fragile. Side wall damages can be divided into swell and scratch. The swell is often caused by external force (The car is trapped in pit or on curb when you are driving fast). It can cause the cord thread break so that the rubber of the tire side wall cannot be fixed and tightened. The size of the swell is often as big as that of an one-yuan coin and will become bigger as the traveling distance increases. Under such circumstance, it is recommended to replace the tire. Scratch is usually caused by bad roads or debris on the road. It is recommended to replace the tire if the scratch in the side wall is obvious and the cord thread break. If the front wheels have such damages, the tire should be replaced as soon as possible (Because the steering, braking and driving is mainly based on the front wheels.). If there is no spare tire on site, change the front damaged tire with the rear tire and drive to an appropriate place.
- Q:Does the amount of aluminum found in deodorants make it dry faster or slower?
- Al does not have the ability to retain heat for very long. Therefore theroretically, the greater the amount of Al the faster the substance would dry.
- Q:is aluminium foil good for food packing ?
- Yes, it's perfectly fine You want to get it refridgerated within 1-2 hours of consuming the food and only keep it for up to 3 days. After that toss it.
- Q:Vinyl Siding vs. Repainting Existing Aluminum ?
- Vinyl siding, the kind that is single thickness with no backer, will bend, buckle, and distort in about 5 years. The vinyl siding with foam backer is somewhat better but not much. It will look badly in years to come. . Just drive around and look at some of those homes built just a couple years ago with that stuff on them. Notice how twisted and buckled and bent and crooked that stuff has become. Plain terrible I think. Paying that much for a house, it should last a lifetime. There are COATING companies around that will come and clean your existing aluminum siding, They will remove dents, apply a 2 part epoxy primer, and then a two part Vinyl coating that will last for 30 years under a warranty. These coatings can also be applied to wood siding, they give it a renewed look, and no painting ever again. You cannot do this yourself. It is done with airless type sprayers and it lasts literally forever. I had this done to my aluminum underhangs and gutter and wood window wells on my brick house. That stuff is so tough and smooth that even dirt or dust doesnt stick to it. Look under Vinyl Coatings in the Yellow Pages. If there is a home show in your area, go to one of those and you can see these new coatings. They are really superior to any painting you can do yourself, Yes, they cost a bunch more but they are well worth it in the long run. That Aluminum on there is 100 Times better than any vinyl will ever be. It will last indefenitely. Dont be fooled by some vinyl salesman's pitch of insulating qualities of vinyl with that thin 1/4 inch of foam on the back. That is nonsense, that thin of a foam in a side wall means nothing on insulation value for your house. Stick with your Aluminum and your wood siding and window trims, get it coated and you will be very happy with that.
- Q:Aluminum heads over Cast iron?
- If you go to roller rockers you should do it with the cam and lifters as well as the valve springs so they all match Just adding aluminum heads with roller rockers is like a fish with-out a bicycle! It doesn't make any sense. It all has to match up or you get problems instead of freer movement........and that's what rollers are about ......freeing up the drag caused by friction in the mechanical valve train.
- Q:what is marine grade aluminum?
- Marine grade means a specific alloy that resists corrosion, and does not deform easily. Alloys in the 5000 series as well as some 6000 are considered marine grade.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range