||1000 Series,5000 Series,3000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Structure of Aluminium Aluminium Pre-painted Coil/Sheet Serie 3 High Qulity Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Pre-painted Coil/Sheet Serie 3 High Qulity:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of theAluminium Pre-painted Coil/Sheet Serie 3 High Qulity:
Aluminium Pre-painted Coil/Sheet Serie 3 High Qulity Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Pre-painted Coil/Sheet Serie 3 High Qulity:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Do we ingest aluminum particulates when drinking coke from a can?
- I recently covered this in a materials science class I am taking. My professor is Dr. Han Choo. Most aluminum cans have a coating of epichorohydrin. This is not to keep out the aluminum from the drink, but rather it is meant to keep the drink from reacting with the can(many sodas can actually eat through metal). The reaction of the soda with the can ruins the taste which is obviously something soda companies do not want. Aluminum also does not cause Alzheimer's. The metal is considered poisonous in large quantities and the FDA restricts the amount that can be added to drugs, food, drink, etc., but scientific consensus states that there is no link between Alzheimer's disease and aluminum. As far as BPA(Bisphenol A) health concerns go, there is little evidence proving any real harm to adults. The problems are only seen in offspring of the rodents being tested with BPA. For the most part there is little concern about the negative results of BPA exposure. There has not been any clear links in humans yet either. Extensive testing is still being done and BPA might be marginally dangerous to infants, but I wouldn't worry about it too much. If you still wish to guard yourself against BPA you should be aware that BPA is used in almost all commercial plastics and can liners(bottles, canned food, food storage containers, etc.) not just in aluminum cans.
- Q:Aluminium extraction cost?
- The Cost Of Aluminium
- Q:How do i clean a aluminum bicycle?
- You can use water and soap. Aluminum does not rust and will not be harmed by water. Happy washing
- Q:Is aluminium safe to put in your mouth?
- The jury is still out on this one. Aluminum in the body has been directly connected as a causal factor for alzheimer's disease. Think about this : Small amounts of it are infused in many of the things we eat and drink every day. Any food or drink item that comes from an aluminum container has small amounts of aluminum that has leached into those items that you then eat/drink. Aluminum cooking pots/pans are said to leach aluminum into the foods that are prepared in them. Even cooking with aluminum foil adds to the amount of aluminum you are slowly accumulating within your body and brain tissues. The amounts of aluminum we take into our bodies in these ways may be individually small and insignificant as far as health hazards are concerned. But when you add them up over the course of a lifetime the amount becomes rather alarming. As far as aluminum dental tools or prosthetic oral devices braces....who knows how much they contribute to health issues associated with one's overall lifetime exposure. Like I said in the beginning, the jury is still out on this one.
- Q:Replacing aluminum windows?
- I just got mine done by Home Depot this past summer. They (and other home improvement stores and contractors) will replace as many or as few windows as you want. They will have to remove the old frames because the newer windows are deeper than the old aluminum ones (knucklebusters, my mother calls them). When you get them done, keep in mind that you can get up to a $1500 dollar tax rebate on home improvements (30% of your cost up to $1500) through 201 as long as the windows you get are within the existing guidelines for energy efficiency. Whatever vendor you go to will tell you what available options you have with them to qualify for the rebate.
- Q:Why does a ring of aluminum interact with a magnetic field?
- Aluminum is not a magnetic material and will not be affected by stationary magnets. However, if a changing magnetic field is present, an electrical voltage will be induced in the aluminum ring and an electric current will flow as a result. This current will produce a magnetic field which will interact with the externally produced magnetic field. The key here is a changing magnetic field - because the voltage induced in the aluminum ring will be proportional to the rate of change of the field. If an aluminum disk is passed between the poles of a powerful magnet, eddy currents will be induced in the aluminum producing a magnetic field that will tend to retard the motion of the aluminum relative to the magnet. The changing field in this case is due to the motion of the aluminum. Iron is attracted to a magnetic field because it is a ferro-magnetic material. Wood is not a magnetic material, and it is not an electrical conductor, so it will not behave as aluminum does in a magnetic field.
- Q:Grinding up aluminum?
- I'm not sure I want to answer as its dangerous and can be used to make explosives.
- Q:Aluminum coil Kaiping is out of arc plate, what's the matter?
- Aluminum coil Kaiping need to use "stretch bending straightening machine" to do leveling, before they can be leveled
- Q:Stripping old aircraft aluminum?
- It depends on how old the paint is. If your panel was painted before the 1970's, then pretty much any chemical paint stripper will work. After the 70's, they started using epoxy based primers and paints and those are more resistant to chemical strippers. In any case, wear rubber gloves and breathing protection while using chemical paint strippers. They can burn your skin and create toxic fumes when in use.
- Q:Why does the end face of aluminum coil have grease spots?
- Process one without coolant to see whether there are spots. There is a layer of alumina membrane on the blank face of aluminum coil, which will react with basic coolant when heating through processing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range