Structure of Aluminium Color Painted 20μ PE Coating Application Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Color Painted 20μ PE Coating Application:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Color Painted 20μ PE Coating Application:
Aluminium Color Painted 20μ PE Coating Application Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:a calculation for aluminium and copper wires?
- Copper has lower resistance per unit volume, ie, a 1 cm diameter copper wire has less resistance than a 1 cm aluminum wire. BUT, aluminum is much lighter than Cu for the same diameter. If you used an aluminum wire that weighs the same as the 1 cm diameter copper wire, it would have LOWER resistance. And that is why aluminum is used in power transmission, and also in aircraft, where weight is important. to do this you calculate density resistivity which is (resistivity x density). Here is a partial table: Al 28.2e-9 Ω-m * 2700 kg/m³ = 76e-6 Ω-kg/m² Cu 17.2e-9 Ω-m * 8960 kg/m³ = 154e-6 Ω-kg/m² Ag 15.9e-9 Ω-m * 10500 kg/m³ = 167e-6 Ω-kg/m² Au 22.14e-9 Ω-m * 19300 kg/m³ = 427e-6 Ω-kg/m² Zn 68e-9 Ω-m * 7130 kg/m³ = 485-6 Ω-kg/m² Fe 100e-9 Ω-m * 7870 kg/m³ = 787e-6 Ω-kg/m² Note that Al is half that of Cu.
- Q:Best way to paint aluminum?
- Rustoleum. Read the directions.
- Q:How much will be burned out if the soaked and oxidized 5182 aluminum coil is melt down and reprocessed?
- Burn out rate is generally between 1% -2.5%, but that varies among plants as their actual situations are different.
- Q:To Chad B. cook your pasta in an ALUMINUM Stock Pot. (they are cheap). Has worked for me for 40 years.?
- Cooking in aluminum is not good! It leaches into the foods, you absorb it and it causes brain damage similar to parkinsons. I don't own any aluminum and I never will.
- Q:Four roller rolling mill roller bearing on the aluminum top how always have holes
- Well, typical aluminum plate surface defects in the backup roll print, solution, change support roll.Do not know your factory function division, should have special polishing work roll, support roller grinding workshop, this problem should be addressed to them, sticks are not qualified, how can dry out qualified products?
- Q:What are the production processes of aluminum coil and what are the functions of various industrial furnaces in the production of aluminum? The more detailed, the better. Thank you! Points!
- General steps are as follows: melting - hot rolling - cold rolling - annealing – shearing – straightening – punching
- Q:What are the best rust-proof coils? Please tell me the model and manufacturer in Shangdong. Thank you.
- 3003 aluminum coil, AL-Mn series alloy, is the most widely used rust-proof aluminum with the density being 2.73. It is applicable to insulation projects such as pipe insulation, packaging, machine parts, refrigerator, air conditioning and ventilation pipes and other wet environment.
- Q:Oakley Aluminum Sunglasses?
- Best Place for Oakley Sunglasses
- Q:How can I cement rubber to aluminum?
- Gorilla Glue. I'd rough-up both the rubber and aluminum with course-grit sandpaper, or a wood-rasp first. Generally though, rubber is molded in place or fastened with a mechanical fastener (Screw, bolt, rivet, etc).
- Q:How many 1220mm*2440mm aluminum sheets can one-ton aluminum coil be sliced to? Thank you.
- You should know the thickness of aluminum sheet first, and then calculate the weight of aluminum sheet of this specification, and finally use 1T divide the weight.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range