Structure of Aluminium Prepainted Coil Best Quality and Hot Demanded Description:
Aluminium Prepainted Coil Best Quality and Hot Demanded are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted Coil Best Quality and Hot Demanded:
3)Excellent weather-proof durablity.
5)Hight erosion resist.
Images of Aluminium Prepainted Coil Best Quality and Hot Demanded:
Aluminium Prepainted Coil Best Quality and Hot Demanded Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Is an aluminum car engine as durable as steel/iron ?
- Aluminium engines have a lot of steel parts in it ( crank shaft. connecting rods, cam shafts etc. These parts take the most wear. The only real problem with aluminium engines is over heating. Aluminium will warp quicker than cast steel blocks.
- Q:connecting aluminum and copper wires.?
- The main problem with aluminum wiring is cold creep. When aluminum wiring warms up, it expands. When it cools down, it contracts. Unlike copper, when aluminum goes through a number of warm/cool cycles it loses a bit of tightness each time. To make it worse, aluminum oxidizes, or corrodes when in contact with certain types of metal, so the resistance of the connection goes up. Which causes it to heat up and corrode/oxidize still more. Eventually the wire starts getting very hot, the insulation melts or it damages the fixture it's attached to, and possibly even cause a fire. Anything attached to aluminum wiring should be rated for it. It will be stamped with Al/Cu or CO/ALR. Wires should be properly connected (at least 3/4 way around the screw in a clockwise direction). Connections should be very tight. Any connections using push-in terminals should be redone with the proper screw connections. Connections between aluminum and copper wire need to be handled specially. The NEC requires that the wire be connected together using special crimp devices, with a special anti-oxidant grease. The tools and materials for this are expensive - not practical to do it yourself unless you can borrow the tool. Good luck.
- Q:How to sell the super hard 5083aluminum alloy and 5083 aluminum coil?
- Among the alloy which cannot endure heat treatment, 5083 aluminum alloy, a kind of high magnesium alloy, has the properties of intensity, machinability, anti-corrosion, electric-arc weldability and aesthetic after anodizing. The main element of 5083 alloy being magnesium, it is endowed with corrosion resistance, weldablility and moderate intensity, thus applicable to maritime areas such as ships, and cars, airplane weldments, metro light rail, and pressure vessel (such as liquid tank truck, refrigerated truck, refrigerated container), refrigerating equipment, television tower, drilling equipment, transport facility, missile parts, armor and so on.
- Q:What does 1060 stand for in 1060 aluminum rolling?
- The aluminum has 5052.5005.1006.1060.1070.2024 types which has different compositions. Like iron, different carbon content and different properties of iron.
- Q:What is the story behind using Aluminum while cooking food?
- No, the carburetor doesn't get that hot (you wouldn't want it to run hot because it carries gasoline and could ignite or explode unexpectedly) - besides, most cars today do not have a carburetor (they use a fuel injection system). They were probably referring to the exhaust manifold which is the hottest part on the engine - and certainly hot enough to cook food. You would have to figure out how to secure the food in a container to maintain contact with the manifold.
- Q:I want to roll aluminum rolls and operate the machine for more than three years
- According to the "Regulations" the relevant provisions of the labor insurance ability of the level of disability identification to enjoy treatment of inductrial injury: (1) medical expenses by the unit in full advance;
- Q:polishing aluminum help?!?
- Use 1200 to 2000 grit. Your sandpaper is way too course! The paper probably got gummed up With aluminum particals. Use water or oil to wash away particals. In other words wet sand it. Then get this polish called Mothers Aluminum Polish. And two micro fiber cloths. Use the mothers and wipe off with first towel. Then use second towel. Trust me! I spend alot of time in my machine shop making custom aluminum parts. If you can trickle water over the surface of what your polishing it helps. The 1200 to 2000 grit can be purchased at Walmart in the auto section.
- Q:where to buy aluminium birdcage?
- There okorder.com I see nothing wrong with aluminum cages appropriately made.
- Q:how to bring back shine to aluminum window frames?
- Lightly blow torch them this will give a nice shiny effect!
- Q:what is marine grade aluminum?
- 5000 and 6000 series aluminums are considered marine grade. Also called T5 and T6. T6 is harder but has shorter life. Yes it does wear out like an old 727. The old DC-3's never wear out because they were made with T3, but they do corrode much faster and are not as strong. T5 is my suggestion for almost anything unless you can use a thicker T3. With any of these remember that disssimilar metals will destroy each other (the harder metals eat the softer metals). So if the rest of the boat is T5, use T5 exclusively. Ask any Aviation Metalsmith and they will babble all day about it, LOL.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range