Structure of Aluminium Coil Prepainted with Best Price and High Quality Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Coil Prepainted with Best Price and High Quality:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Coil Prepainted with Best Price and High Quality:
Aluminium Coil Prepainted with Best Price and High QualitySpecification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Atoms in Aluminum?
- the nice and cozy button is Avogadro' sort that's 6.0226 x 10^23 atoms consistent with mole So if the cost of the Al roll is $2.fifty two for one lb Then proceed as follows: a million lb = 454 gms At Wt Al = 26.ninety 8 gms consistent with mole Moles of Al in a million lb = 454/26.ninety 8 = sixteen.80 two moles sort of atms of Al = sixteen.80 two x 6.0226 x 10^23 = a million.013 x 10^25 cost consistent with atom = $2.fifty two / a million.013 x 10^25 = $2.2847 x 10^-25 consistent with atom or 0.0000000000000000000000228 cents consistent with atom. BTW, you probably did no longer finished specify the situation - how thick is teh Al foil? In any journey Al atoms are enormously inexpensive. desire this helps
- Q:Help balancing chemistry equation Aluminum metal reacts with hydrochloric acid, HCl, to form hydrogen gas?
- 2NH4Cl+Ca(OH)2-CaCl+2NH3+2H2O 18 Zn+2Cl-ZnCl2+H2 19 F2+2NaCl-2NaF+Cl2 20 CaO+SO2-CaSO3 21 2CaSO3+O2-2CaSO4 22 2HgO-2Hg+O2 23 CH3OH-CO+2H2 24 2KNO3-2KNO2+O2 you put the question in wrong section. Answer the others by yourself. I have given lots of examples there.
- Q:How much cube is the 0.9mm aluminum rolling?
- This is a common problem. Anyone who had received high school education can calculate it very quickily. One way is to calculate sectional area with circular area, then times the thickness of the aluminum rolling. Another way is to use the outer diameter circular area to subtract the core area and then times the thickness of aluminum rolling.
- Q:iron or aluminum...?
- Aluminum, because it dissipates heat faster.
- Q:What's the color coated aluminum roll?
- Colour coated aluminium coil product information:Product category: polyester coated aluminum coil (PE), fluorocarbon coated aluminum coil (PVDF)Mylar coated aluminum coilIs a kind of anti UV ultraviolet coating, polyester resin is used in the main chain of ester containing polymer polymer as monomer, add alkyd resin, UV absorber according to gloss, can be divided into sub light and high light series. The utility model is especially suitable for indoor decoration and advertisement boards.Fluorocarbon coating aluminum coilFluorocarbon resin is a kind of fluorocarbon resin, which is composed of pigments, alcohols, esters, solvents and assistants. High temperature barbecue film,The molecular structure of the coating is close and has super weatherability. Fluorocarbon coatings can be divided into two kinds: traditional fluorocarbon and nano fluorocarbon coating according to the surface film forming structure.The utility model is especially suitable for the decoration and display of indoor, outdoor decoration, commercial chain, exhibition advertisement, etc. in public places
- Q:The choice between Vinyl and Aluminum? By Mastercraft Exteriors?
- Vinyl. Aluminum dents, and the paint can be scratched off. Vinyl pops back, and the color goes all the way through.
- Q:Aluminium and copper advantages and disadvantages in electrical wires?
- Copper does conduct slightly better than aluminum, but aluminum corrodes over time and the oxidized surface has very high resistance. Copper also oxidizes but is not as high a resistance. The high resistance, when in contact with another conductor, like a junction inside a box, will create heat. Those high resistance junctions create so much heat that over time a fire hazard develops. Hence, National Electrical Code disallowed the use of aluminum for safety reasons.
- Q:Copper and Aluminum Initial Temperature?
- Quantity of heat given by aluminium = mc θ = 0.011* 913*(200 - 24) = 1767.6 J. . Quantity of heat given by copper = mc θ = 0.019* 385*(T - 24) = 7.315 T -175.56 J. . Mass of ethyl alcohol = volume * density = 0.000055 m^3 *789 = 0.043395 kg. Quantity of heat gained by ethyl = mc θ = 0.043395 * 2500*(24 - 15) = 976.3875 J heat lost.= Heat gained 1767.6 + 7.315 T -175.56 = 976.39 7.315 T = -615.65 T = -84.17 ˚C This shows that copper also gains heat. ======================================...
- Q:Four roller rolling mill roller bearing on the aluminum top how always have holes
- Well, typical aluminum plate surface defects in the backup roll print, solution, change support roll.Do not know your factory function division, should have special polishing work roll, support roller grinding workshop, this problem should be addressed to them, sticks are not qualified, how can dry out qualified products?
- Q:Aluminum metal is oxidized in aqueous base with water serving as the oxidizing agent.?
- First of all, Aluminum is oxidized from 0 to +3 oxidation states. Hydrogen is reduced from +1 to 0. We need to balance the half-reactions. Remember to first balance the elements (that are not O or H); then balance the O's with H2O; then balance the H's with H+; then balance the charges with e-'s. Finally, make sure the electrons balance for each of the half-reactions. Then you add them up. 4 H2O + Al -- Al(OH)4- + 4H+ + 3 e- 2 e- + 2 H+ + H2O -- H2 + H2O I'll multiply the first equation by 2 and the second by 3 so we exchange the same number of electrons. 8 H2O + 2 Al -- 2 Al(OH)4- + 8 H+ + 6 e- 6 e- + 6H+ + 3H2O -- 3 H2 + 3H2O --------------------------------------... 8 H2O + 2 Al -- 2 Al(OH)4- + 2H+ + 3 H2 Since it's in a basic solution, we will hydrolyze the H+ 8 H2O + 2 Al -- 2 Al(OH)4- + 2H+ + 3 H2 2H+ + 2OH- -- 2 H2O --------------------------------------... 6 H2O + 2 Al + 2 OH- -- 2 Al(OH)4- + 3 H2
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range