Main technical indexes:
Cold/heat shock resistance
not crack after 10 times
Expansion coefficient of thermal film
Thermal expansion rate
1. Acid/heat resistant tile, plate, tube was checked and accepted pursuant to QB/SNC00-9.
2. Acid/heat resistant tile, plate, tube can be manufactured in accord with the specification, size or blueprints offered by clients and design departments.
- Q:first time laying tiles?
- it isn't puzzling as long as you precise practice for the pastime. even if it really is a unmarried room verify even if it really is sq. and utilizing a chalk line mark a line you'll start up with. Use the most uncovered part of the room to get completely promptly line of tiles. once you start up proper something is in simple terms repetition. yet another part of challenge is what are you putting the tile over. Is is a concrete slab? if so in simple terms verify it really is does no longer have any parts that are higher. even if it really is timber sub-floor surely use backing like ask your self board or something like that. relying on the length of your tiles you want to verify on a spacer length. Your shop may help you with that. yet another situation is your connection of tiles to the wall. Do you've a baseboard? If accessible get rid of the baseboard and reapply it once you're executed. it is going to seem more advantageous powerful and also you've gotten more straightforward time laying the tile. evaluate getting a DVD on laying tile, i'm particular you shop can promote you one for very few money. strong success!
- Q:Tile loss rate
- Number of Wall Brick
Square number * 1.6 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Square number * 2.78 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Toilet kitchen ground
Specifications: 300 * 300 square number * 11 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Bathroom kitchen wall tiles
Specifications: 300 * 450 square number * 7.4 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Specifications: 300 * 600 square number * 5.5 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Specifications: 250 * 330 square number * 12 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss
Specifications: 30 * 30 weeks long * 3.3 * 5.5 = quantity (plus loss)
This is a more accurate calculation of the loss of the way, in general, are sufficient, and after completion should be some remaining, but not absolute, to take into account your home irregular zone, if more, the more the loss, the carpenter can not Hundred percent to you count, so would rather buy more and more to buy, buy more can also be in accordance with the original price back, and less to buy a brick with no color is a very careless thing, so the loss to More consideration, a wall of the last left a bag, 2 packets are reasonable. Finally, buy tiles to introduce you to buy Hui million, excellent quality, remember to give me the best evaluation of Kazakhstan.
- Q:How can I remove white streaks from tile?
- Sorry buddy.. The chemicals have eaten away at your tile, thus the white streaks. You will have to pay a proffesional to repair that. :(
- Q:How do I fix a stained bathroom tile?
- Tell us what the tile is made out of, it's obviously not a ceramic tile (bleach has no effect on ceramic tile other than to clean it). ------------------ Read the edit. A real Saltillo tile is a glazed tile. Bleach would have no effect except to clean it. She has knock off, crap tiles and it isn't your fault. There is no way to strip away bleach. What's done is done. She bought junk, she installed junk, and she got junk results. Tell her to go to hell.
- Q:Do you hang a bathroom sink over tile? Or cut the tile to fit around it?
- Hanging Sink
- Q:Can I use wall tile on a floor?
- unless it is porcelain the make up of the tile is not strong enough to withstand the weight and traffic it would be up under
- Q:tile estimates plz?
- hello, this is how we compute it: for a 1600 sq. ft.:--- example: GIVEN .30mx .30m. ceramic tiles = 1ft. x 1ft. ceramic tiles price per tile: 1 dollar total area: 1600 sq. ft. plus 10% allowance (this is reserved for damaged tiles or any defects) 1600 x .10 = 160 - allowance 1600 + 160= 1760 sq. ft. size of material: 1ft. x 1ft. = 1 sq. ft. per tile number of tiles: (total area divided by size of material) 1760 sq. ft. / 1 sq. ft = 1760 pcs. of ceramic tiles price: 1760 pcs of ceramic tiles X 1 dollar = 1760 dollars i hope this helps. :)
- Q:How to remove paint from wall tile in our 1929 home? Floor tile is original and in excellent shape. Help?!?
- Its probably real enamel and if so,will be bonded very tight.Paint remover,steel wool,and a scraper might be your only help,but depends on the tile as to if this will scratch it.They make rotary paint removers that attach to a drill and little wires slap the paint off.I think they make a plastic version of these for easily damaged surfaces.There are hot air paint remover guns that might help also.Might be easier to repaint the tile to a blank color that matches your current color scheme,then try your hand at hand painting flowers on some of them as an accent.Be creative.Hope this helps..
- Q:What should you pay attention to when installing tiles?
- Empty drums, shedding flatness after 3 days to see just finished shop looks like can not see
- Q:HELP!! Tile or Laminate?
- Both are good choices. Tile is more durable but its cold in the winter and harder on the feet. Laminate has a warmer feel and the pad gives it a little bit softer feel. Plus glass objects don't always break when you dop them on it. But it can be damaged a lot easier than tile. I am not saying its easily damaged, by no means, its very durable and will with stand 3 kids and 2 dogs. Laminate is also not recommended in high moister areas. As far as maintaining the floors, Laminate is easier just wipe it up a few times a month and your good to go. Tile needs the grout to be sealed and needs to be scrubbed when t gets real dirty.
Now there are 3 production lines of energy-saving and environmentally-friendly products, a spray drying tower, tunnel kiln production lines, a spray drying tower, three 800-ton hydraulic machine, three 20-ton ball mills, and seven 8-ton ball mills in our company, and our industrial ceramic production capacity has reached 100,000 tons.We will be the strongest and largest industrial ceramic production base in the country and the scientific research base of industrialization. We will have greater influence on enterprise groups in the same industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average