Main technical indexes:
Cold/heat shock resistance
not crack after 10 times
Expansion coefficient of thermal film
Thermal expansion rate
1. Acid/heat resistant tile, plate, tube was checked and accepted pursuant to QB/SNC00-9.
2. Acid/heat resistant tile, plate, tube can be manufactured in accord with the specification, size or blueprints offered by clients and design departments.
- Q:dog has no balance on tile?
- He could tear something in his legs like an ACL- I would put down something like a few rugs for him so that he doesn't end up hurting himself and costing you lotsss of money.
- Q:Small bathroom tile floor...?
- You start from the centre always and lay tiles towards the edges. At the tub you take off the removable side and put the tiles under the tub a few inches. Refit the side but will need to take off some of the bottom edge. Get the first tiles exactly square and away you go. Grout should be dried out for at least 3 days before adding a sealant. Also before laying tiles cover the area with 6mm ply wood so that the whole floor is even otherwise you will/might get uneven tiles. Happy New Year.
- Q:What are the tiles?
- There are several types of tiles:
According to the use of points: outside the wall, the wall, floor tiles, square brick, industrial tiles and so on.
According to the molding points: dry pressure molding brick, extrusion molding brick, plastic molding brick.
Ingredients: oxidized tiles, reduced tiles.
According to glazed: glazed tiles, no glazed tiles.
According to the water absorption points: porcelain tiles, stoneware tiles, fine stoneware brick, stoneware brick, ceramic brick.
According to varieties: polished tiles, antique tiles, tiles, all cast glaze, throwing crystal tiles, microcrystalline stone, split brick, square brick (cultural brick).
According to the production process points: printing tiles, polished tiles, spot bricks, crystal tiles, no glazed tiles.
Tiles, tiles, is a refractory metal oxide and semi-metal oxide, through the grinding, mixing, pressing, glazing, sintering process, and the formation of an acid-resistant porcelain or stone, such as the construction or decoration Of the material, collectively referred to as tiles. The raw materials are mostly made of clay, quartz sand and so on.
- Q:I'm new to floor tile.. can someone explain the charges?
- what the tile store quoted you is the price of the material only. depending on the area of the country you live in, tile installation prices vary. labor prices can range from $2-$10 a square foot depending on the size of the tiles, any pattern you may choose (brick pattern, diagonaly, etc), the type of material you choose (i charge upwards of $15 per foot for glass tiles. i know you are talking floor tiles, and i know you didn't pick a glass tile, but i've seen it done, and believe me, it's well worth $15 a foot!). moving furniture can incur an additional charge; save this money by clearing the room yourself. any floor prep can be additional. if your floor is off-grade (as in not a concrete slab, or you are referring to an upstairs room) then an installer will charge additional for the cost and installation of an underlayement, which is required for tile if installed over plywood. talk with anyone you know who has had ceramic tile installed recently and see who they might recommend. the tile store might offer recommendations as well. get about 3 before you commit to an installer. to giver you a general idea on prices--if you choose a 16 inch tile to be installed over concrete on a straight pattern (square tiles, not diagonal or diamond pattern), you're looking to pay about $3-5 labor per square foot. good luck!
- Q:Tile Removal?
- it is not the tile removing that would cost the money,it is the making good afterwards as you need a straight flat wall/floor to be able to retile it.If your tiles are sound,well stuck and not falling apart/moving then tiling on top is an option.that creates it's own problems tho,in the end edge,on a wall where the tiles just stop, you will see 2 tiles thickness as opposed to one only.If it is floor tiling you talking about then you will have a small problem by the doors,where the new tiling will be a bit higher than whatever is on the other side of the door.If the tiles are stuck on marine ply,make sure you use flexible adhesive and grout for the new tiling.
- Q:Which tiles are better for Indian homes?
- I ve worked with tiles for over 20 years and I find no difference in tiles from different areas such a Italian , Indian .USA, Brazil, China etc. They all have excellent and garbage tiles. The vitrified tiles is a type of tile as is ceramic and porcelains. Usually a bit harder bodied and the the sizing is better on vitrified tiles. Get what coloring and style fits your needs. You have any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How is the wax on the new tiles clean?
- With water poured in a wax on the tile, the wax after melting by the heat floating in the water, until the water temperature drops, with a rag of a touch of water and wax with the erase.You try it, listen to others say. There is a dry wipes often paint, paint more than no, but it is very environmentally friendly, or you use a rag with a little detergent and other things will have the effect of this is a kung fu live, do not impatient! It is too troublesome to find a clean look over the whole!
- Q:How to calculate the area of the toilet and kitchen tiles
- Wall, then the first to calculate the area of the wall, and then see what type of brick you buy, if it is 30x45, that is 30x45 =? And then divided by 10000 to get that number is your product to use a few pieces of brick, and then multiplied by the number of square meters, tiles is the same algorithm
- Q:How would you go about tiling a bathtub wall?
- FASTER ,CHEAPER ,EASIER PANELING ! JUST COVER AND ADD TRIM ! GOOD LUCK !
- Q:Cost of putting vinyl tile down in basement?
- The self adhesive vinyl tile, which you can do yourself costs anywhere from 89cents to 99cents at home depot. Figure any where from $560-$620 as an average price. Good luck on your project!
Now there are 3 production lines of energy-saving and environmentally-friendly products, a spray drying tower, tunnel kiln production lines, a spray drying tower, three 800-ton hydraulic machine, three 20-ton ball mills, and seven 8-ton ball mills in our company, and our industrial ceramic production capacity has reached 100,000 tons.We will be the strongest and largest industrial ceramic production base in the country and the scientific research base of industrialization. We will have greater influence on enterprise groups in the same industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average