||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
304 Stainless Steel Sheet 304 Stainless Steel Plate 06Cr18Ni9
Packaging Details:Wooden pallets,water proof paper-20'GP or 40'GP for stainless steel sheet.
Delivery Detail:within 5-7 days after receiving the deposit
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2.Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
3.Surface--stainless steel sheet
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
- Q:Several processing techniques of colored stainless steel
- Embossing series: stainless steel embossed plate is through the mechanical equipment in stainless steel plate embossed processing, so that the surface of the board appear concave convex pattern. Also known as stainless steel pattern board.Alternative pattern is made of bamboo pattern, ice bamboo pattern, diamond, square, grain size plate (Zhu Guangwen), oblique stripes, butterfly pattern, chrysanthemum pattern, cube, free lines, oval pattern, stone, panda, antique checkered pattern, according to customers to order or choose the factory pattern press. The embossed plate is bold and bright appearance, surface hardness, higher wear resistance, easy cleaning and maintenance, fight, compression, anti scratch and do not leave fingerprints. Mainly used in architectural decoration, elevator decoration, industrial decoration, facilities decoration, Kitchenware and other stainless steel series.
- Q:What drill can drill stainless steel?
- Drilling stainless steel materials, there are two main domestic products: high-speed steel bit, carbide drill. Carbide hollow drill is of high toughness and good wear resistance. It is recommended that you use this material. The price depends on the specifications you need.
- Q:Can stainless steel plate spray paint?
- Whether spraying or brushing any kind of paint, it should be divided into 3-5 construction, one can not be painted too thick, the last dry and then painted next time. The easiest thing for beginners to do is to apply too much paint at once, resulting in "hanging" flaws that are neither beautiful nor strong.
- Q:Can the tile be directly attached to the stainless steel plate?
- Yes, but if you want to be smooth and strong, you must first ensure that the tile surface is flat and firm. The best use of woodworking special adhesive, decorative materials shop sell, otherwise not durable, the best post also find a professional carpenter to paste. Stainless steel is recommended with 304, once and for all. If you want to use glass glue cheaply, use neutral glass adhesive. Forgot to give them to me.
- Q:What do stainless steel 304 industrial surfaces refer to?
- Acid washing: pickling is the removal of oxide and rust on the surface of iron and steel by means of acid solutions. The parts are usually immersed in aqueous solutions such as sulfuric acid to remove oxides such as oxides on the metal surface. It is the pretreatment or intermediate treatment of electroplating, enamel and rolling etc..
- Q:What is the stainless steel grid board? What areas of stainless steel mesh panels are used in?
- Stainless steel grid plate, also called stainless steel steel grid plate, the two are the same product, just name different
- Q:What is stainless steel plate wire?
- But in the stainless steel industry said decimillimeter, such as stainless steel plate with the thickness of 1mm, the tolerance of 0.91 plus or minus 1 wire, a tolerance of plus or minus 0.01mm 0.91mm. That is to say here is actually in mathematics centimillimeter decimillimeter.1 wire =0.01 mm
- Q:Who knows the production process of stainless steel plate?
- The process of stainless steel: if annealed stainless steel should be used to have NG-9-1 chemical black oil by NZ-B in electrolytic oil washing, polishing, degreasing Wang (the fluid as the coolant used directly, temperature 60 to 80 DEG C, the workpiece hanging the anode current of Da:20 ~ 15A/dm2, the cathode lead - antimony alloy (with sb 8%) time: 1 ~ 10 minutes), washing, polishing until 5 ~ 8% hydrochloric acid stripping (room temperature: 1 ~ 3 seconds), water washing and drying.Note: aluminum or titanium for fixture requires good electrical conductivity. The new solution is electrically treated before aging.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of net drawing stainless steel users?
- Drawing process will to some extent lose the thickness of stainless steel plate, usually at 0.1~0.2mm. In addition, because the human body, especially the palm has a relatively strong oil and sweat secretion, stainless steel wire drawing board often hand touch will leave a more obvious fingerprints, regular scrub.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 302 and 304?
- 304 stainless steel is a widely used chromium - nickel stainless steel, as a widely used steel, corrosion resistance, good heat resistance, low temperature strength and mechanical properties; punching, bending and other thermal processing, non hardening heat treatment (use temperature of -196 to 800 DEG C). 302 stainless steel the carbon is relatively high (302 C = 0.15%; 304 C is less than or equal to 0.08%) and better strength. The other indicators are basically the same as those of 304.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range