||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
ASTM INOX 304 HL Stainless Steel Sheet / Coil
Packaging Details:Wooden pallets,water proof paper-20'GP or 40'GP for stainless steel sheet.
Delivery Detail:within 5-7 days after receiving the deposit
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2.Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
3.Surface--stainless steel sheet
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
- Q:Why do drill holes burn on stainless steel plates? What's the best way to drill them?
- The cutting fluid is made of concentrated emulsions. Commonly used stainless steel drills are: high cobalt bit (M35 bit, M42 bit), in which the M42 bit is the most cost-effective, and carbide drills are also available.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel hot rolling and cold rolling?
- The difference between hot rolling and cold rolling of stainless steel is that cold rolling is rolled on the basis of hot rolling.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil or stainless steel plate?
- The chemical resistance of the medium (acid, alkali, salt and other chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:What type of stainless steel plate made by imported vibrating disk?
- The company has a professional design, development, production, customer service and other functions, can you demand, we provide solutions at the same time, and to achieve rapid delivery, to ensure product quality on the basis of our commitment: each vibration plate from manufacturing to the factory, all in strict accordance with the company's quality assurance system, quality and to complete the process standard, allow customers ease of use
- Q:Which is better, stainless steel plate kitchen?
- According to the organizational structure of classification at room temperature, a martensitic, Austenitic, Ferritic and duplex stainless steel; according to the classification of the main chemical components, basically can be divided into chromium and chromium nickel stainless steel two systems; by use of minute nitric acid resistant stainless steel, stainless steel, stainless steel corrosion resistance to sulfuric acid and so on, according to the corrosion resistance the type can be divided into stainless steel pitting corrosion, stress corrosion resistant stainless steel, intergranular corrosion resistant stainless steel etc.;
- Q:How thick is 10gauge in stainless steel plate?
- To understand the word "guage", is to understand the 202304201 steel, or the same number of sandpaper. Such as steel No. 304, sandpaper 360.
- Q:Is there a big price difference between the SUS304 stainless steel plate and the drawing plate?
- Wire drawing is the surface of a steel processing methods, 304 and 201 steel plates can be processed drawing, the price difference is not very large, it will be more than a processing fee. The steel plate after drawing is more likely to rust than the steel plate on the 2B surface.
- Q:What's the difference between galvanized steel and stainless steel?
- Galvanized steel sheet is to prevent the corrosion of steel plate surface, and prolong its service life, the surface of the steel plate is coated with a layer of metal zinc, this kind of zinc coated steel sheet is called galvanized sheet.
- Q:How many steps do I need for stamping the stainless steel plate?
- Among the world's steel products, 60 to 70% are plates, most of which are finished by pressing. The car body, chassis, fuel tank, radiator plate, boiler drum, container shell, motor, electrical equipment, iron core, silicon steel sheet and so on are all stamping processing. Instruments and meters, household appliances, bicycles, office machinery, household utensils and other products, there are a large number of stamping parts.
- Q:Is there any magnetism in 304 stainless steel?
- This doesn't mean it is not qualified, because the most commonly used stainless steel decorative tube plate is Austenitic 304 material is generally non-magnetic or weakly magnetic, but fluctuations in chemical composition caused by smelting or processing of different magnetic properties may also appear, so it can not be considered to be counterfeit or substandard.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range