Hot sale stainless steel sheet 201/202/304/304l/316/316l/430
Description of Stainless Steel Sheet:
steel sheet,hot rolled steel sheet,cold rolled steel sheet, steel sheet,sheet,steel plate
ASME, ASTM, EN ,BS,GB,DIN, JIS etc
Steel sheet applies to construction field, ships building industry, petroleum & chemical industries,
war and electricity industries, food processing and medical industry, boiler heat exchanger,
machinery and hardware fields.
Standard export sea-worthy packing
Our company has cooperative relation between the domestic agents. Stainless steel
sheet can be made accordingto the customers requirements. Fasten delivery. Quality
If you have any question,please feel free contact me.
Stainless steel sheet surface finish characteristics
Characteristics and application
The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D. then through a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,No2B could nearly satisfy comprehensive uses.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit#100-#200, have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, used as inner and external ornaments for building, electrical appliances and kitchen utensils etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, but thinner than No3, are used as bathtub buildings inner and external ornaments electrical appliances kitchen utensils and food processing equipment etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has continuous streaks, mainly used as buildings ornaments elevators, door of building, frontal plate etc.
Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed, the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror, kitchen apparatus, ornament etc.
The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.
Main Features of stainless steel sheet :
•Escalator, Elevator, Doors
•Production tools, Kitchen appliances, freezers, cold rooms
•Machinery and Packaging
•Equipment and Medical devices
Sandard Seaworth Packing(wooden packing with water proof paper)
What are we supplying now?
We are specialized in producing stainless steel coil, stainless steel (plate/sheet), and duplex stainless steel for a
prelonged period. We are currently doing grade of steel of 201/202,304/304L, 310S/309S/316L/316Ti/321,410/4
20/430/444/443/409L, and 904L
2. How Many years experience do we have?
We have been exported to more than 20 countries in the past 15 years.
3. How long do we usually reply your request?
We always reply our customer within 24 hours.
question about stainless steel sheets,donot forget to sending the email to Us! You will get the competitive Price and have a very good experience about the Buying Process! CNBM International Corporation is always your trustful friend!
- Q:Why do drill holes burn on stainless steel plates? What's the best way to drill them?
- The cutting fluid is made of concentrated emulsions. Commonly used stainless steel drills are: high cobalt bit (M35 bit, M42 bit), in which the M42 bit is the most cost-effective, and carbide drills are also available.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel 8K and BA?. How to distinguish from the surface of materials?
- Stainless steel surface grade is divided into 2B, BA, 4K, 8K... BA can take a blurry picture. 8K is the highest grade of stainless steel, like a mirror, instead of a mirror.
- Q:Which is better, stainless steel plate kitchen?
- According to the organizational structure of classification at room temperature, a martensitic, Austenitic, Ferritic and duplex stainless steel; according to the classification of the main chemical components, basically can be divided into chromium and chromium nickel stainless steel two systems; by use of minute nitric acid resistant stainless steel, stainless steel, stainless steel corrosion resistance to sulfuric acid and so on, according to the corrosion resistance the type can be divided into stainless steel pitting corrosion, stress corrosion resistant stainless steel, intergranular corrosion resistant stainless steel etc.;
- Q:Stainless steel wire drawing without fingerprints, what principle?
- Therefore, the method of stainless steel fingerprint resistance is to make the specular surface of stainless steel into diffuse surface.The conventional method mainly has two kinds of drawing and sand blastingWire drawing is to use (coarse grit) abrasive belt or grinding wheel to burnish on stainless steel surface, make stainless steel surface roughness increase, destroy its "mirror reflection" characteristic. It can be polished by hand (hand grinding can be applied to stainless steel of various shapes). It can also be polished with a special stainless steel sanding machine (suitable for stainless steel plates, but with high efficiency).
- Q:Several processing techniques of colored stainless steel
- 1, water plating (mainly black, note 304 plating water plating, color instability, slightly blue, mirror surface is particularly obvious, treatment method for high temperature without fingerprint processing, but the surface will be brown)2, electroplating - PVD vacuum plasma plating (can be plated sapphire blue, black, coffee, seven color, zirconium, gold, bronze, bronze, rose, champagne, golden, light green)
- Q:Can stainless steel plate spray paint?
- Basic treatment, in the future, the film can not be solid, the first process is to first clean the stainless steel surface. The treatment method can use the tool to root out the original paint, and also use sandpaper to polish the surface. It is better to use sand blasting to make the surface clean after roughening, and to increase the adhesion area of the primer.
- Q:What kind of welding rod is used for 310S stainless steel?
- A132 welding electrodes are used to weld important corrosion resistant, Ti stabilized 0Cr19Ni10Ti stainless steels.A137 is an Cr19Ni10Nb stainless steel electrode with an alkaline coating and a low carbon content containing Nb stabilizer. It is used for welding important corrosion resistant Ti stabilized stainless steel 0Cr19Ni11Ti.310S stainless steel is austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature resistance. Mainly used in petroleum, electronics, chemical, pharmaceutical, textile, food, machinery, construction, nuclear power, aerospace, military and other industries.
- Q:What's the difference between 201 and 204 stainless steel plates? Thank you
- Price, 04 is far higher than the price of 01, according to the use of the environment, product quality requirements to choose the right material
- Q:430 stainless steel plate maximum temperature tolerance is how many degrees?
- All the properties of 430 stainless steel with 430 stainless steel, with good corrosion resistance and better thermal conductivity than austenitic steels, thermal expansion coefficient smaller than the austenitic thermal fatigue, adding stabilizing elements of titanium, parts of the mechanical properties of the welded seam, mainly used for building decoration, household appliances, fuel burner parts, home appliance parts.
- Q:What is the width of the carbon steel coil and the width of the stainless steel coil, one is 1250, and the other is 1219?
- Domestic stainless steel rolling mill is generally 1219, but the design standard is 1300, so there will be flash board 1250, that is not the standard board, belonging to the flash, waste materials, many products manufacturers are also in 1219 as a reference size, product development, if the plate width will be wasted, a lot of scrap production the process, so the business order is generally around 1219 stainless steel coil.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range