Hot sale stainless steel sheet 201/202/304/304l/316/316l/430
Description of Stainless Steel Sheet:
steel sheet,hot rolled steel sheet,cold rolled steel sheet, steel sheet,sheet,steel plate
ASME, ASTM, EN ,BS,GB,DIN, JIS etc
Steel sheet applies to construction field, ships building industry, petroleum & chemical industries,
war and electricity industries, food processing and medical industry, boiler heat exchanger,
machinery and hardware fields.
Standard export sea-worthy packing
Our company has cooperative relation between the domestic agents. Stainless steel
sheet can be made accordingto the customers requirements. Fasten delivery. Quality
If you have any question,please feel free contact me.
Stainless steel sheet surface finish characteristics
Characteristics and application
The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D. then through a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,No2B could nearly satisfy comprehensive uses.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit#100-#200, have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, used as inner and external ornaments for building, electrical appliances and kitchen utensils etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, but thinner than No3, are used as bathtub buildings inner and external ornaments electrical appliances kitchen utensils and food processing equipment etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has continuous streaks, mainly used as buildings ornaments elevators, door of building, frontal plate etc.
Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed, the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror, kitchen apparatus, ornament etc.
The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.
Main Features of stainless steel sheet :
•Escalator, Elevator, Doors
•Production tools, Kitchen appliances, freezers, cold rooms
•Machinery and Packaging
•Equipment and Medical devices
Sandard Seaworth Packing(wooden packing with water proof paper)
What are we supplying now?
We are specialized in producing stainless steel coil, stainless steel (plate/sheet), and duplex stainless steel for a
prelonged period. We are currently doing grade of steel of 201/202,304/304L, 310S/309S/316L/316Ti/321,410/4
20/430/444/443/409L, and 904L
2. How Many years experience do we have?
We have been exported to more than 20 countries in the past 15 years.
3. How long do we usually reply your request?
We always reply our customer within 24 hours.
If you have any question about stainless steel sheets,donot forget to sending the email to Us! You will get the competitive Price and have a very good experience about the Buying Process! CNBM International Corporation is always your trustful friend!
- Q:What does "80 wire" stainless steel plate mean? How much more expensive than the average stainless steel plate?
- 80 silk is 0.8MM thick stainless steel plate, the price is almost the same
- Q:The difference between 304J1 stainless steel plate and 304 stainless steel plate
- The price is lower, the deep processing performance is better.304J1 stainless steel is a copper containing material of 304 stainless steel. It is mainly used for deep processing, and also belongs to the series of nickel. By the Japanese on the basis of the successful development of American Standard 304.
- Q:Stainless steel wire drawing without fingerprints, what principle?
- Let's say the principle: the material surface is easy to leave the fingerprint because the material has the characteristics of specular reflection on the light. The material is smooth enough, and the light is not diffusely reflective on the material, mainly specular. Landlord with your finger press the glass mirror will know
- Q:What's the difference between the 304 stainless steel plate and the 310S stainless steel plate?
- 304 is a versatile stainless steel which is widely used in the manufacture of equipment and parts requiring good overall performance (corrosion resistance and formability). In order to maintain the inherent corrosion resistance of stainless steel, steel must contain more than 18% chromium, more than 8% of the nickel content. 304 stainless steel is a brand of stainless steel produced according to the ASTM standard in the United states.310S stainless steel austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel has good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, because the higher percentage of chromium and nickel, which has much better creep strength, can continuously work under high temperature, good heat resistance, softening temperature is more than 800, and the allowable stress continued to decrease, the highest use temperature of 1200 DEG C. For Ni (Ni), chromium (Cr) content is high, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature performance, high temperature resistant steel dedicated to the manufacture of electric furnace tube and so on, increase the amount of carbon austenitic stainless steel, due to the solid solution strengthening effect to the strength improved, chemical composition characteristics of austenitic stainless steel is chrome, nickel based addition of molybdenum and tungsten, niobium and titanium elements, as its face centered cubic structure, and strength and high creep strength at high temperature.
- Q:Is stainless steel plate permitted to contact galvanized material?
- Mainly depends on what kind of material you use stainless steel. If it is 304 or 316, it will not be corroded. I am specializing in the production of stainless steel pipe enterprises, for this I am still more adept.
- Q:1mm how much is the thickness of the 304 stainless steel sheet a square?
- 1. PTFE/Pb mixture, 0.01-0.03mm, an abrasion resistant material that, during operation, forms a transfer film to protect the grinding shaft.2. copper powder layer, 0.20-0.35mm, to improve the bonding strength of PTFE/Pb and copper plate layer, has good bearing capacity and wear resistance. Higher thermal conductivity allows rapid transfer of heat generated during operation.3. stainless steel substrate, improve the bearing capacity and heat transfer, and have better corrosion resistance.
- Q:How many steps do I need for stamping the stainless steel plate?
- Among the world's steel products, 60 to 70% are plates, most of which are finished by pressing. The car body, chassis, fuel tank, radiator plate, boiler drum, container shell, motor, electrical equipment, iron core, silicon steel sheet and so on are all stamping processing. Instruments and meters, household appliances, bicycles, office machinery, household utensils and other products, there are a large number of stamping parts.
- Q:What are the main chemical constituents of stainless steel plates?
- Stainless steel not only refers to a stainless steel, but more than one hundred kinds of industrial stainless steel, the development of each kind of stainless steel in its specific application areas have good performance. The key to success is to find out what the purpose is, and then determine the correct type of steel. There are usually only six kinds of steel related to the application of building construction. They all contain 17 to 22% chromium, and better steel also contains nickel. The addition of molybdenum can further improve atmospheric corrosion, especially for atmospheric corrosion resistant chlorides.
- Q:What is the width of the carbon steel coil and the width of the stainless steel coil, one is 1250, and the other is 1219?
- Domestic stainless steel rolling mill is generally 1219, but the design standard is 1300, so there will be flash board 1250, that is not the standard board, belonging to the flash, waste materials, many products manufacturers are also in 1219 as a reference size, product development, if the plate width will be wasted, a lot of scrap production the process, so the business order is generally around 1219 stainless steel coil.
- Q:304 stainless steel plate 1*1219*C what do you mean?
- Roll thickness 1 mm, width 1219 mm, length is unlimited (depending on volume weight). 304 stainless steel is a kind of the most commonly used, law-abiding.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range