Best Price For 304 Stainless Steel Welded Pipe
Application Of Best Price For 304 Stainless Steel Welded Pipe
Industrial Fluid Conveying
Boiler, Heat Exchanger and condenser
Sanitary and Thin-wall water pipe
Oil and Gas transportation etc.
Sizes Of Best Price For 304 Stainless Steel Welded Pipe
|OUTER DIAMETER||OD||WALL THICKNESS|
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel hot rolling and cold rolling?
- Cold rolling: it is rolled and rolled on the basis of hot rolled stainless steel plate and coil. Generally speaking, it is the process of hot rolling, pickling and cold rolling. Although the rolling process also causes the steel plate to heat up during the process, it is called cold rolling. Because of the cold rolling of continuous hot rolling, the mechanical properties are poor and the hardness is too high. It must be annealed to restore its mechanical properties. Rolled rolls are generally used to make products without bending or stretching.
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolling and hot rolling of stainless steel plate?
- Cold rolling and hot rolling are different processes, and cold rolling is usually made by longitudinal rolling. Cold rolling process usually includes preparation of raw materials, pickling, rolling, degreasing, annealing (heat treatment), finishing and so on. Cold rolling takes hot rolling product as raw material, and the raw material should be removed before cold rolling so as to ensure the surface cleanness of cold rolling products.
- Q:1cm thick 201 stainless steel plate how much money party
- Water or other weak corrosive medium or stainless steel is called stainless steel; and chemical resistance medium (acid, alkali, salt and other chemical etching) corrosion of steel is called acid resistant steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:What type of stainless steel plate made by imported vibrating disk?
- Compared with similar products, the vibration disc produced by our factory is of high precision, low noise, long life and easy operation. It solves the problem of automatic sorting and feeding.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel 304 2B board and Ba board?
- BA 2B process is not the same, finished products are not the same.The BA plate is rolled with a work roll of roughness 0.006-0.008 and annealed in a vertical furnace. The surface is very mirror like;2B edge Miao made by using roughness of work rolls 0.2-0.28, commonly used in horizontal continuous annealing production, rough surface.
- Q:How to calculate the weight of stainless steel plate?
- The formula can be calculated according to the weight of stainless steel: area m2*, thickness mm*, density = kg / sheet to calculate the weight that the stainless steel can bear.Stainless steel plate has a smooth surface, high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, corrosion of acid, alkaline gas, solution and other medium
- Q:Can the tile be directly attached to the stainless steel plate?
- Yes, but if you want to be smooth and strong, you must first ensure that the tile surface is flat and firm. The best use of woodworking special adhesive, decorative materials shop sell, otherwise not durable, the best post also find a professional carpenter to paste. Stainless steel is recommended with 304, once and for all. If you want to use glass glue cheaply, use neutral glass adhesive. Forgot to give them to me.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel
- 1. Chemical properties: resistance to chemical corrosion and electrochemical corrosion resistance in steel is the best, second only to titanium alloy.2, physical properties: high temperature resistant, low temperature resistant and anti cold also.
- Q:What welding equipment do we need for welding stainless steel sheet and stainless steel square tube?
- You want to use argon arc welding. Stainless steel has good weldability, so you only need to weld it. Stainless steel welding is simple, the process is not high, plate deformation is very large, but after welding needs pickling and polishing.Argon arc welding is completely different from electrode welding. It has less welding defects because of its bright arc welding. No splash surface forming well.
- Q:Stainless steel sheet welding method, thickness of 0.5mm
- The matrix current, peak current, pulse frequency and pulse width are selected according to the rated output current parameters of the welding machine.
We specialize in the production of stainless steel seamless and welded pipe. We have more than 10 years of experience in the market, and the company has advanced technology and first-class equipment.The company obtained the ISO9001: 2000 quality system certification, as well as PED and GOST9941 -. 81 certification. Our products are exported to Germany, Russia, Mexico, the United States, Brazil, Italy, South Korea, India and other countries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$8.3 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range