304 Stainless Steel Sheet & Stainless Steel Plate
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 25 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 2000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Product Brief Introduction
304 Stainless Steel Sheet & Stainless Steel Plate
---Stainless steel plate applies to construction field, ships building industry, petroleum,
chemical industries, war and electricity industries, food processing and medical industry,
boiler heat exchanger,machinery and hardware fields.
Standard:ASTM, GB,JIS,JIS G3302 ASTM 755 EN10169
1. How long will we receive the goods ?
45days after receiving workable L/C
1. how do you control the quality ?
we have our own quality control department ,we will arrange QC person to see the production line ,when goods finish ,before shipment ,our QC person will check the quality as per our test report request ,if the goods is ok ,then we issue the test report ,and we allow the goods shipping ,otherwise will not allow ship the goods.
- The dimensions of steel strips may differ depending on their purpose and how they are made. In general, steel strips are flat and thin, with a rectangular form. They usually have a much longer length compared to their width, and their thickness can span from a few millimeters to a few centimeters. The width of steel strips can greatly vary, ranging from a few millimeters to several meters. Moreover, steel strips can be found in different standard sizes or can be tailor-made to meet specific needs. Hence, it is crucial to refer to the specific standards or specifications of the desired steel strip in order to determine its precise dimensions.
- The production of air conditioning components utilizes steel strips with varying specifications, which are dependent on the manufacturer's specific requirements and the intended application. However, there are several common specifications that are frequently taken into consideration: 1. Material: High-quality steel is typically used for the strips, possessing specific properties such as excellent corrosion resistance, high strength, and good formability. Common types include stainless steel, galvanized steel, or carbon steel. 2. Thickness: The thickness of the steel strips may differ based on the specific component being produced, and it is commonly specified in terms of gauge or millimeters (mm). Thinner strips are suitable for lightweight components, while thicker ones may be necessary for structural integrity. 3. Width: The width of the steel strip is an important specification and is determined by the dimensions of the component it will be used for. It is typically measured in millimeters (mm) or inches. 4. Surface Finish: The surface finish of the steel strip is crucial for both aesthetic and functional purposes. It should possess a smooth and clean surface to ensure proper adhesion of coatings or other necessary materials. 5. Tolerance: The tolerance level for the dimensions of the steel strip is critical to ensure proper fit and functionality of the air conditioning components. It is typically specified as a range or maximum deviation from the desired dimensions. 6. Mechanical Properties: The mechanical properties of the steel strip, including tensile strength, yield strength, and elongation, are significant factors to consider. These properties determine the strip's ability to withstand the stresses and loads during production and subsequent operation of the air conditioning components. 7. Coating or Plating: Depending on specific requirements, the steel strips may require coating or plating with materials like zinc, aluminum, or other corrosion-resistant coatings. This enhances their durability and resistance to environmental factors. In conclusion, the specifications for steel strips used in the production of air conditioning components can vary based on the manufacturer's needs and the intended application. It is essential to consult the manufacturer's guidelines or communicate with suppliers to ensure that the steel strips meet the necessary specifications for optimal performance and durability of the air conditioning components.
- Q:What does galvanized steel strip A6 mean?
- The difference between the two is that one zinc plating, one without plating, the other with zinc, is more resistant to oxidation and corrosion
- Yes, steel strips can be hardened or tempered.
- Steel strips are commonly used in the production of heat exchangers as they provide structural support and help create the necessary heat transfer surfaces within the exchanger. These strips are often formed into fins or plates that enhance the heat transfer process by increasing the surface area for heat exchange. Additionally, steel strips offer durability and corrosion resistance, ensuring the longevity and efficiency of the heat exchanger in various applications.
- Some common surface finishing techniques for steel strips include galvanization, electroplating, painting, and powder coating. These techniques are used to enhance the appearance, durability, and corrosion resistance of the steel strips.
- The tensile strength of steel strips is determined through a standardized testing method called a tensile test. In this test, a sample strip of steel is subjected to a gradually increasing tensile force until it fractures. The maximum force endured by the strip before breaking is then divided by its cross-sectional area to calculate the tensile strength, which represents the maximum amount of stress the steel can withstand without breaking.
- Steel strips contribute to reducing greenhouse gas emissions in various applications through their energy efficiency and recyclability. Steel strips are lightweight and durable, which enables them to be used in lightweight vehicles and structures, reducing fuel consumption and carbon emissions during transportation. Additionally, steel strips can be recycled indefinitely without losing their properties, reducing the need for primary steel production and the associated energy-intensive processes. This recycling capability significantly reduces greenhouse gas emissions compared to other materials that require more energy-intensive manufacturing processes.
- Steel strips are used in the production of consumer electronics to provide structural support and enhance durability. They are often used as casing or reinforcement materials for electronic devices, ensuring the strength and stability of the product.
- Steel strips are processed for surface coating through a series of steps. First, the strips are cleaned and degreased to remove any dirt or oil. They are then pre-treated with chemicals to enhance adhesion. Next, a coating, such as paint or zinc, is applied to the surface using techniques like hot-dip galvanizing or electroplating. Finally, the coated strips undergo curing or drying processes to ensure the coating adheres properly.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like