CE/IEC/TUV/UL Certificate Non-Anti-Dumping Mono and Poly 5W to 320W Solar Panel Solar Cells
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Mitsubishi Solar Panels For Home Installation: How Much Do The Panels Cost?
- Mitsubishi solar panels are sold in pairs. I was in the market this week, checking on solar panels to install in my own house / workshop. Here's the price list I got from online and wholesale dealers for a pair of Mitsubishi panels: * Model MF20EC4 (20 watts) -- $590 * Model MF25UE5N (25 watts) -- $60 * Model MF75MF5 (75 watts) -- $799 * Model MF80UD4 (80 watts) -- $820 * Model MF85UD5 (85 watts) -- $850 BP Solar, PowerUp Solar GE Solar too have their own panels with a low-to-high price range. Go for BP solar panels as they're more affordable for home installation and good value for money.
- Q:Nuclear reactors vs. Solar panels?
- : Mostly produce heat 2: Keep Clean, trim branches, over hanging shrubs, and things like that.
- Q:How to build a solar panel?
- Building solar panels is not really a do it yourself kind of job. They are made in high tech factorys with specialized equipment and experianced engineers. It would probably be cheaper and easier to just buy some panels rather than try to make your own.
- Q:Home solar electricity advice? Making the solar panels accessible?
- Modern solar electric panels rarely fail. Because of this, if you would be installing them over a roof that only has a few years left on it, it would be better to redo the roof, first. In the unlikely event that a panel needs to be changed, this can be done in 30 minutes or so, because the panels are mounted on racks, with everything simply plugging together. I have never personally seen a solar installation go bad, but from what I hear, the inverter (a box that goes in next to your electric service panel) is usually what burns out after 5 years, assuming the install was done right in the first place. If you were to call roofers to repair your roof, they would somehow be able to get to your roof, by ladders, or a special truck. Solar installers use the same kind of equipment. They won't have a problem getting up there. A solar electric system is actually a very straightforward thing. No matter who installs it, if there is a problem, another installer should be able to diagnose and fix it.
- Q:Solar Energy Panel VS. Energy Efficient Bulbs?
- It's giving off a good chunk of its energy as light in the range 800-00nm which the solar panel can efficiently harvest into electricity. As a lightbulb though, this energy is being wasted because you can't see light of those wavelengths!
- Q:What to do with a solar panel?
- Solar cells convert the energy of the sun into electricity. By using items commonly found in the home or your local hardware store, you can make a solar panel to demonstrate this photoelectric effect. You can also save energy by converting some of your traditional electrical supply over to solar power. Use sheet metal shears to cut the copper flashing in a square or rectangle to fit the size of the electric burner. Be sure to use a piece of copper flashing that is thoroughly cleaned. You may use sandpaper to thoroughly remove any sign of corrosion before proceeding. Place the copper flashing on the electric burner and turn the burner on. You will need to cook the flashing for as long as 30 minutes or more to develop a thick layer of black cupric oxide.
- Q:Who created the first solar panel?
- The first photovoltaic cell was developed at Bell Labs in 954. The team included G.L. Pearson, C.S. Fuller, and D.M. Chapin. A panel is composed of many cells. They respond to a wide range of wavelengths, not just UV.
- Q:Solar Panels, anyone?
- Unless you live in an area with a very high UV index, like Las Vegas for example, solar panels are not cost-effective. You definatly should not attempt to install solar power yourself if you intend to power a residence with it (unless you live in a shack). A certified electrician is required in order to connect your equipment to your house's electrical system. It isnt just as simple as a few panels. You need a converter that turns the DC voltage generated into AC. You also need equipment to connect to the metering system for your house. If you want to see if it is cost effective, you will need your electric bills that show usage for a year and the price per kWH. There are a lot of websites that have calculators for solar power systems.
- Q:Why aren't electronics made with solar panels?
- Well if these things come up with the solar panel than no one can easily but it even run it because solar panels need constant light energy from the sun which consumes in their resources equipment. By the way these are very small things we should think about big like electricity generation still done by coal which is main reason for spreading pollution but now USA is planting solar panel plant which will help to reduce pollution and saving bills money.
- Q:solar panel battery size?
- This site has some good info and links to more info about renewable and alternative energy. Hope it helps you. Good luck.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range