CE/IEC/TUV/UL Certificate Non-Anti-Dumping Mono and Poly 5W to 320W Solar Panel Solar Cells
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Does making solar panels cause more pollution than they take away when used?
- A study by the US Department of Energy shows that, depending on your solar panels, the energy payback is to 4 years. Solar panels usually last 25 years, so solar manufacturing is very green. That said, if you buy American made panels, it saves more carbon from the transport costs. Something to consider in choosing your panels.Actually, most panel manufacturers will recycle the panels after you’re through in 25 years. If they don’t, don’t buy those panels. However, it’s hard to say whether people will actually recycle them because most panels are still being used today. So it’s up to you find out about the manufacturer’s panel recycling program. From what I understand, they will come to you and take them away at no charge.
- Q:What minerals are used in making solar panels?
- Heating panels have aluminum for the frame, glass for the top, copper pipes running through them, and possibly some plastic parts. The raw materials are easily obtained. Copper is the most difficult to get probably, but it's not all that rare, since we used to make pennies out of it. A solar electric panel is similar, with the copper used for wires and interconnect instead of pipes. The actual solar cells commonly used are almost completely pure silicon, which is abundant worldwide. There are traces of other elements in the silicon like boron, arsenic or phosphorous - these are also inexpensive, and easy to get.
- Q:What is the best solar panel?
- You have to decide which is more important to you, cost or efficiency. The most efficient solar panels that are commercially available cost more than twice as much per square foot than the cheapest ones. Ultimately, I believe that the cost per watt was actually better on the cheaper, least efficient panels, but then you need a lot of square footage in order to generate any substantial power. So it comes down to what you have more of, space or money. The new panels that collect a wider range of light are not currently available commercially, and when they are I am sure that they will be expensive. I have read the research but have not heard of anyone mass producing them yet.
- Q:Generator for solar panels....?
- Usually, a generator is more cost effective than a battery backup system for your solar panels. Most grid-tied solar arrays are connected to the grid without batteries. My company has installed well over 00 solar arrays for residential and commercial clients and almost none of them had battery systems with them. Many clients asked to see the costs and after that, they agreed that a generator seems better, especially if there is access to fuel readily available. Also, unless there is a battery system, the solar inverters will not operate when the electricity goes out. This is a safety feature, but it keeps you from using any power at all from the panels when the grid goes down. This explains the utility interactive solar inverters compared to the stand alone generators.
- Q:Do solar panels go bad if not used?
- I'm answering for conventional silicon solar panels, the only kind I really know. The panels are basically semiconductor, wire, glass, and aluminum housing. The last three, everyone knows have long lifetimes if not exposed to the elements. As for the semiconductor part, the degradation is generally due to exposure to the sun. And even so, some solar panels from the 70's are still working today. Usually, what does them in is failure of a connection due to vibration, degradation of the plastic due to heat, sun, or water exposure, or accidents. The question of how useful the panels would be after 30 years is different, though. I have Germanium transistors from 50 years ago - they're still good, but their specs are really lame by modern standards. And suppose you had a PC from 25 years ago. Original cost, $4000, no hard disk, only runs DOS off a 5 /4 floppy disk. It works great, but except as a curiosity, is it useful? The batteries that most people use to store solar energy are lead-acid. The technology has not changed much in 30 years. If you had such batteries in storage, that had *never* been activated (that it, they were dry, no acid had been added yet), I would not be surprised if they would be fine after that period of time. If the batteries were activated, no, they would not keep. But maybe battery breakthroughs are coming with other chemistries, so those batteries would seem clunky and useless 30 years from now.
- Q:how can i optimize power in a solar panel?
- first place the panel so it is at right angles to the solar rays. Make sure none of the panel has any shade whatsoever. For best results use motor drives to keep it in that position as the sun moves across the sky. For overall maximum versus time, you need to be near the equator. Solar cells have a high internal resistance, so for maximum power transfer, you need a load of that same resistance. A good charge controller will use DC-DC converters to provide that load. .
- Q:where do you get little solar panels?
- Thin-film solar panels are a great way to go if you're looking for small solar panels. Thin-film have the advantage of being lighter while a traditional crystalline panel is more efficient so it can produce more power with the same area. With the increasing efficiency of thin-film solar panels, however, they are quickly becoming an excellent option for portable power solutions. If you want crystalline panels instead of thin-film, the DURAlite line is a good example of a portable solar panel that uses regular polycrystalline solar cells. DURAlite panels come in 5, 0, or 20 Watts and they have a 0' cable with a 2-volt car-style socket plug.
- Q:making your own and installing solar panels. Bull s*** or not?
- go with wind power
- Q:Any tips for protecting my solar panel from high winds?
- You have to make the decision weather you want it portable or stationary. If you want stationary I would make some good brackets for them / search for cheap ones on OKorder. I'd have to see them to be able to offer any better suggestions. It's always hard to decide so you'll have to take notes and do research.
- Q:Solar Panel questions...?
- The demand for residential solar power is growing rapidly. Traditionally, this has been very expensive, ranging between $0,000 and $$40,000 for an average home. Many states have rebates and other financial incentives for solar conversions, but the cost is still out of most people’s reach. What many people don’t realize is that you can save most of the up-front costs by building solar panels for your home yourself. With the many DIY solar kits available now, building a solar panel is simple enough for the average person to do. In fact, you can download your guide right now for under $50, make a trip to the hardware store and pick up your materials for under $200 and get started today.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range