CE/IEC/TUV/UL Certificate Non-Anti-Dumping Mono and Poly 5W to 320W Solar Panel Solar Cells
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:How do home solar panels integrate into a houses current electricity?
- The utility is your battery. Doesn't make any difference which is used first. At least that's the case in Calif. However, you need an electrician to do the attachment, and probably an inspection by the utility.
- Q:Need isntructions for solar panel diy?
- This is my system: Solar Panelcharge controllerBatteryInverterLights. Keep positive to positive, negative to negative. The solar panel has a cable that has a polarised two pin disconnect (more or less takes care of itself), as does the harness that connects to the battery, a couple of extension cords, and the charge controller itself. The harness in its current install is fixed to the inverter DC in studs, which has a cable that is fixed to the battery. The harness also had a fuse holder and 0A fuse. Except the battery, panel, and lights themselves, all the works are in a mostly sealed box with only panel, battery, and AC cables leaving. The mains voltage lights (about 3x23W CFL) are connected to a power inlet, which is linked to the inverter power outlet with a short cord. The lights are controlled by turning the inverter on or off with its control switch. The inverter is a 400W cheapo, battery 36Ah AGM, panel 20W, controller basic 7A.
- Q:Are Solar Panels worth it in Southern California?
- Build okorder.com
- Q:can i use 00 ohm /4 watt resister for 5v coming direct from solar panel?
- Just connect the 5 volts out of the panel directly to the iphone via an USB connector. BUT, is the panel output always 5 volts, ±0.25 volts? Because that is the USB specification, and anything outside of those values could damage your iphone. And solar panels are known for their wide swings in voltage. Bottom line, resistor not needed, and you need to be positive you supply the correct voltage to the iphone. Best way to do that is to start with a solar panel that puts out at least 7 volts and use a LM7805 regulator. The only resistors needed are those to tie the data lines into a certain combination of resistance and voltage so that the iphone is fooled into thinking that a proper USB is connected. That would NOT involve a 00 ohm resistor. Search online for the proper values and connections. edit: are you repeating your same inane question with a different account? That is totally against the rules and could get you suspended.
- Q:Why only Photo-Voltaic solar panels?
- you completely nailed it!! speaking about large buildings, it would benefit one to do a little more research. my company just installed a 640 collecter system on a million sq foot building. it consists of a absorption chiller (which uses no coolant, just water a silica gel beds, runs of the power of its controller, thats it) 27,000 gallon tank. chiller feeds 2 rotation units and 2 large office spaces for heat and cool. payback expected at less than 5 years. we will expand this system another 200 collectors. residential installs, if tax credits used, achieve 5-7 year payback pending domestic hot water only or dhw and space heating. thermal collectors actually produce more energy than pv panels do, therefore more bang for your buck, also as i hope you all know, pv has around 25% eff, thermal has 95%. also to say the tech part is gone, we use flowmeters that calculate carbon offsets, energy saved, money saved etc...all located in a wireless monitor for the consumer to enjoy.
- Q:Generator for solar panels....?
- Well the sun don't shine at night does it. Nor much on cloudy days. You either need a generator or a whole lot of batteries. The batteries are a pain to maintain, they're expensive to install and they have to be replaced periodically. Generator's probably a decent alternative. I'm sure most people just stay on the grid for their backup. Even better if you live in an area where you're allowed to sell back excess capacity. If you're looking to spend this kind of money anyway you could look at a household fuel cell that runs on natural gas. Awesome technology, though if you buy the unit all prebuilt and ready to go it's going to run you like 50,000 bucks.
- Q:Why solar panels are expensive?
- Supply and demand, my friend.
- Q:Solar panel connected to battery ??
- You really need a little more infomation about your battery. It should have a recommended range of charging current. You should not exceed that range. Your solar cells must be a higher voltage than the battery, but you should not connect the cells directly to the battery. First, you need a diode in the line to keep the battery from draining into the solar cells when there is no light. Second, you need a resistor to limit the charging current. You have a 3.6v battery. Let's say the charging current is 0.A. Use a 5v solar cell and silicon diode. The diode will drop the cell voltage to 4.3v. The voltage across the resistor will be .7v for .A current, you need a 7-ohm resistor.
- Q:Do solar panels effect birds and/or other animals?
- No, they don't solar panels are harm less to the enviroment. They take in light energy, nothing else. So you don't have to worry about injury!
- Q:How many volts does an average solar panel produce?
- 2 volt and 24 volt are both common sizes. They are rated in voltage and watts. So you add the watts of the panels and buy enough to produce the amount of watts you need. For example, if you need 400 watts of power at 2 volts, you would buy four 00 watt 2 volt panels and connect them in parallel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range