A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 solar cells. Solar PV panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16% efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:solar panels and batteries?
- If it pulls 9 amps continuously, that's 08 watts/hour or about 2.5 kwh/day. If it only pulls half that (does it cycle?) it's about .2 kwh/day. You only want to drain a lead-acid battery 50% or so, so you'll want a 5 or 2.5 kwh battery pack. A typical setup for the 5 kwh would be two L-6 batteries in series, and for the 2.5 kwh you could use 2 T-05 batteries in series. This does not account for days of cloud. If you regularly have cloudy days, size the battery pack for two or three days of use with no input (2-3 x the sizes given above). To charge them, you typically want panels that will charge your battery at least 5% of its capacity per hour (C/20). For 2 volt nominal panels that's 0 amps for the T-05 or 20 amps for the L-6 batteries. It's good to have more than that for battery life (it cuts down on what's called stratification), so you'll want probably 50-200 watts of panels for the T-05 and 300-400 for the L-6. You'll also need a charge controller. Peltier coolers are very inefficient. You'll save money by using a regular mini-fridge and an inverter. Most mini-fridges only draw 50 watts or so, so you're talking 600 watt-hours for a 50% duty cycle. This means two T-05 batteries will give you two days of use and you'll only need 20-50 watts of panel. DK
- Q:Question about using solar panels?
- If okorder.com and they ship across the US and Canada.
- Q:Wanting to add solar panels to my home?
- image voltaic panels can set you back as much as $20,000. A windmill that produces sufficient electrical energy for the abode would be approximately $0,000. Neither gets you off the electrical powered grid. image voltaic in basic terms works while the sunlight shines. At night, you will have not have been given any electrical energy. Wind in basic terms works while the wind blows on the merely right velocity. decrease than 5 mph and you get no capability. If the wind blows too speedy on your windmill, it is going to close right down to maintain from being broken. look to insulation, capability valuable doors and abode windows, an capability valuable air conditioner, landscaping that aspects shade.
- Q:H2 as an Alternative Fuel Source using Solar Panels?
- Currently solar panels are rated at about 5 percent efficiency. That means that about 85 percent of the solar energy that is falling on it, is wasted. Electrolysis is also about 67 percent efficient. So the TOTAL amount of solar energy you would have converted into hydrogen is 67 percent of 5 percent. Using my calculator that comes out to: about 0 percent total efficiency. About 90 percent of your solar energy gets wasted in the process. A better alternative to solar panels would be solar powered sterling generators. Sterling engines are EXTERNAL COMBUSTION engines, like the old fashioned steam engine, and can be run off any heat source - including the sun. Heat from the sun is focused using parabolic mirrors, and the efficiency of a sterling engine / generator combination is rated at about 30 percent. Your TOTAL efficiency - both solar sterling and electrolysis combined - would be around 20 percent. If you are dead set on using hydrogen? Even though there are better alternatives? Such as alcohol? Then I would suggest storing it in titanium dioxide pellets. This way you can store the hydrogen, without it being in danger of exploding. You can ALSO ram a hydrogen container like this into a solid brick wall. Once again? Without fear of an explosion. Numerous studies have been conducted on this. As for controlling the exact measurements? Nothing in the air-fuel ratio of a car - - or the timing - which you are also going to have to change - needs to be exact. A good enough approximation will do. As for how you get your measurements? You need to compare the density of gasoline vapor with hydrogen gas. A comparison of the molecular weight of gasoline - - as compared to the molecular weight of hydrogen - should get you started in the right direction for this.
- Q:How do you use solar panels?
- Custom solar-heating systems are unique. Does yours have a circulating pump? Does it have a storage tank? Is the fluid that goes to the panels separated from the household water and transfers heat through a heat-exchanger radiator, and the fluid has antifreeze in it? If it does, is the antifreeze of the variety that won't poison your family if there is a leak? Does your system have a thermostat-controlled pump that turns on when the water in the panels are hot? Does it have a limit-thermostat to turn off the pump when water in the storage tank is hot? There are many more variations to operation of solar-heating panels. Find out who designed it or who knows how to operate it and ask them.
- Q:Which is Better: DIY Solar Panel vs commercial grade solar panel?
- They can be if you are well educated and skilled in their assembly and working functionality, provided you obtain the same high quality grade cells and do proper assembly. Chances are good however that your first several may be just a little below par until you really get the hang of it and become well practiced just as the professionals are. Does take a considerable amount of grunt work however so figure if this is best use of your time or if you'd do better to earn at your regular work and pay a professional to do that which they do best.
- Q:Solar Panel costs and sizes?
- Good question I am uncomfortable doing my child's homework so I will not complete the assignment for you. I am also always willing to help. Having the kWh is a great start. You must also ask the question when you size a system is there any way to reduce this load. Each kWh that you do not have to produce saves significant cost to the system. Next what type of system grid tied or off grid the two systems will have very different size needs and overall cost. I googled PV system sizing and got the below link. at first glance I like it. You can do the same for system cost. I also included a trade link for your review factors in sizing system type amount of bill offsetting geographic location site location track mounted or fixed and more Should you need additional help you can email me I will not do your work for you but I can either verify it or point you in the right direction
- Q:Want to power this with solar panels?
- You won't get very far with THAT lash-up. First of all.. WHY would you want to use diodes to drop the voltage.. they DRAW CURRENT and that is something you don't have to spare. That draw of firstname.lastname@example.orgA (660 ma) comes out to just under 3 watts. You DO KNOW that you can get that 4.5 Volts by driving a NAIL into the THIRD CELL in a 6 Volt wet cell battery... right? and for what you are doing, you have more current available with a 6 volt battery than a 2 volt battery. Anyway, you could use two 6 Volt batteries and tap them at the 4.5 volt point then tie them in parallel, but you could still use the 6 volt solar panel to charge them. Trying to use an inverter is just an exercise in futility.. With TWO of the LARGEST DEEP CYCLE BATTERIES you can buy at AutoZone running in Parallel and being charged by solar panels.. if you hook a 75 watt inverter to them, they will go flat in about 4 hours of use during the night. This is not rocket science. Back when cars were changing over from 6 volts to 2 volts, I powered up more than one 6 volt car radio off a 2 volt battery... when you grow up as poor as I did.. you get inventive. I later used the same trick on the 24 volt electrical systems the Jeeps were using, to power up clandestine repeaters in places where no repeaters should have been. About 25 years ago I was living in the Denver area and built up a 0 watt 2 meter repeater on a split channel and took it up to Mt. Evans during the summer and hid it in a pile of rocks. I used tone control, so we were the only ones using it and, as I said, It was a split channel.. so it wasn't on a regular repeater channel. That thing was still running when I moved from the Denver area about 3 years later and for all I know, It's still up there on Mt. Evans (find the Brittlecone Pines and look towards that small peak about a mile to the west)
- Q:what is one benifit in a solar panel?
- In the UK, the only real benefit comes from the subsidies given to owners of solar panels. I believe the same is true elsewhere in the world. I suppose smugness might be a benefit though it is not justified.
- Q:how would you build a solar panel?
- i'd go to the solar panel store and buy one. It would be /0 the cost of trying to build one in my HOME shop.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range