A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 solar cells. Solar PV panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16% efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Do you need to pay for electricity if you have solar panels?
- I think that rustoria67 bumped his head on some thing. There are thousands of homes using only solar panels to power their homes, and it no way near an acre of them. With the right setup Kw of panels will work. Remember one can't bring a boat to an airplane race and hope to win. Look at this link.
- Q:solar panels?
- answering b) your home circutry won't be able to handle solar power energy (or your circut breaker,it will start cuttin out every 5 min)you would have to replace your home circutry(that costs a LOT of money, over $8500)
- Q:where to find used solar panels?
- Used Solar Panels R Us
- Q:Need isntructions for solar panel diy?
- But be aware that building your own panels will cost more than simply buying ready-made ones. This was not always true, but it is today. As you can see, this kind of information is widely available for free. Beware of scam sites that have a slick pitch making unrealistic promises, trying to sell you an e-book or video of the same stuff.
- Q:what is the volts of 75watts solar panel?
- Many of the panels used on homes are designed to produce 2 volts DC. 0 of them wired in a series would produce 20 volts DC. An inverter is used to change the DC voltage to AC. The other aspect of electricity is amperage. With electrical units wired in series the voltage is added. When they are wired in parallel the amperage is added. The Volts x Amps produced will give you the wattage. A wise homeowner will examine their electric bills or the equipment used to determine their demand. They will consult tables that let them know how much sunlight their area receives each year as this will alter the rated performance of the panels. Then they will try and determine how much of the demand they want to fill. 80% may be economical. Then they also want to determine what they will do with excess electricity that may be produced during the summer months of intense sun and how they will supply the shortfall of low sun winter months. From all this they will determine the number of solar panels they need to purchase.
- Q:where could i buy a cheap and low cost solar panel regulator?
- duh, circuit city.
- Q:QUestion about portable Solar Panels.. Mine is 2v?
- portable storage tank would be lead acid batteries. Use only marine sealed type for safety, about $300 each. You will need a charge controller to control the charging of the batteries. If you don't get enough sunlight, then the only alternative (aside from using the roof) is to get more panels. .
- Q:Help with Solar Panels?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:automated way to clean solar panels?
- Automating okorder.com/
- Q:How many volts does an average solar panel produce?
- 2 volt and 24 volt are both common sizes. They are rated in voltage and watts. So you add the watts of the panels and buy enough to produce the amount of watts you need. For example, if you need 400 watts of power at 2 volts, you would buy four 00 watt 2 volt panels and connect them in parallel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range