A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 solar cells. Solar PV panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16% efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:DIY single solar panels with outlets?
- Q:environmental benefit of solar panels?
- I'm okorder.com/ I hope this gives you some insight and at least a start. Enjoy.
- Q:How effective are solar panels?
- Well, the maximum amount of energy you can receive with 00 percent efficiency is kilowatt per square meter. This is the energy that hits the Earth's surface. The best commercially available panels are 20-30 percent efficient. Cutting edge technology has gotten this percentage up to 50 percent, but you can't buy these for your home. If you're curious about efficiency, check out a panel's dimensions, find the area in square meters, and use that along with its Watts (divide by 000 to get kilowatts) to get your answer.
- Q:How does a solar panel turn sunlight into electricity?
- my theory is that when sunlight hits the panel it excites the electrons from the rays there by making them move more quckly and attract them to a source with less elctrons making the panel positiveli charge and the electron collector negatively charged thereby connecting the negatively charged particles to which ever body it wishes to donate it too thereby causing electric charges
- Q:Silicon, Polychristaline, or Solar Panel?
- Let me help you get an idea of what you are talking about as your notes seems a bit jumbled. Mostly when they refer to a silicon solar cell they mean that the silicon is one crystal of silicon. (very much like a diamond, but with atoms of silicon instead of carbon). A single perfect crystal of silicon can be grown that is very large at temperatures near the melting point of silicon or around 400C and then is sawed up to create electronics or solor cells. Polycrystalline :) solar cells are also made of silicon, but instead of a single crystal it is made of a jumble of small crystals that have different sizes and directions. So these types of solar cells can be made using a silicon gas (siline: SiH4) at much lower temperatures 600-700C. So these are less expensive to make, but because they are not perfect crystals a poly solar panel that is the same size as a crystalline solar panel will make less energy. I hope that helps.
- Q:Do solar panels go bad if not used?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:How to wire solar panels?
- You will have to wire them in such a way that provides the battery with the optimal voltage for it to charge, which on a car 2v battery is around 4v. You said you have some background in electronics so this shouldnt be too difficult. You can connect them straight to the battery yes. Like you said, I believe a power inverter from 2VDC to 0VAC would work just fine. PS3 pulls a lot lot lot of current though so it probably wouldnt last too long. Look up the specs for PS3 and see how many amps it is pulling and purchase your inverter based off of that. I remember trying to run an xbox in my car one time and the inverter I had didnt work because of that. Be careful working with batteries, I had one explode in my face about a month ago.. scariest moment of my life! Good luck!
- Q:When I make a solar panel what kind...?
- Let us know when and where you'll try to make your solar panels so that we can enjoy the fireworks from a safe distance.
- Q:Selling homemade solar panels?
- Would those be heating panels, or electric panels? If the latter, you would not have any safety certifications (I assume), so the panels would be illegal to use for a serious, grid-tied system. You would need to make this clear to your customers, that they could only connect to stand-alone systems. If this is in the US, there is always some finite danger of lawsuits if your product is defective. If the water heater leaks or blows up on someone's roof, you might have to go to court to defend yourselves. Even if you disclaim all warranties, in some states, if you sell something as a water heater then it has to heat water reasonably, and also not be hazardous. In other words, fit for its purpose. Check your local laws.
- Q:Is it worth getting solar panels fitted on my roof?
- Homemade okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range