||Number of Cells(pieces):
|Type of cell||Poly|
|Max. power (Wp)||230-260W|
|Max. power voltage (V)||30V|
|Max. power current (A)||8.33A|
|Open circuit voltage (V)||38V|
|Short circuit current (A)||8.89A|
|Number of cells (Pcs)||60|
|Size of module (mm)||1640*992*40mm|
|Max. system voltage (V) ||1000|
|Temperature coefficients of Isc (%)||+ 0.1/ °C |
|Temperature coefficients of Voc (%)||-0.38/ °C |
|Temperature coefficients of Pm (%)||-0.47/ °C |
|Tolerance Wattage (e.g. +/-3%)||+/-3%|
|Surface Max. Load Capacity||60m/s(200kg/sq.m) |
|Weight per piece (kg)||19kg|
|Junction Box Type ||4m, length 1000MM,TUV|
|Connectors and Cables Type||MC4|
|Output Cables (mm)||φ=4mm², L=900mm|
|Cell Efficiency (%)||≥17.6%|
|Output tolerance (%)||+/-3%|
|Frame (Material, Corners, etc.)||Aluminum|
|Front Glass ||3.2mm high transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass|
|Warranty ||10Years products warranty and 25 years 80% of power|
|Standard Test Conditions ||AM1.5 1000mW/cm2 25°C |
|FF (%) ||72%|
|Operating temperature ºC||-40 ºC ~+85 ºC|
Solar Panel Application:
1. Solar power station, field operation some huge engineer construction;
2. Living house and home building;
3. Office building, factory and warehouse;
4. other industrial and commercial applications.
1.Price per watt?
It depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms.
2.Parameter of the module?
We have different series of panels in different output, both c-si and a-si. please take the specification sheet for your reference.
3.Can you provide the peripheral products of the solar panels, such as the battery, controller etc.?
We have two companies(CNBM International & CNBM engineering Co.) with different approaches. We can supply not only the solar module but also Solar Cells, off grid solar system, even service with on grid plant.
Our product performance guarantees for 25 years
• 12 years guarantee for workmanship
• Timeliness of delivery
• Quality Products certified (TÜV, UL, CE, ISO)
In 3 days after purchasing, we will arrange the factory delivery ASAP. The specific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:Solar Energy - What would these solar panels power?
- A solar panel that is rated at 60 watts would produce that amount under the most favorable conditions of direct sunlight at noon in a good location. This would taper off to nothing at the beginning and ends of the daylight. A 60 watt Panel operating at full output for hour would produce 60 watt hours. If we assumed a straight line of output from zero to 60 watts and back to 0 again over 6 hours the average output would be 30 watts x 6 hours = 80 watt hours / day x 365 days = 65700 watt hours in a year / 2 = 5475 watt hours in a month. You lose about 0% converting from DC to AC. This reduces this to about 4927.5 watt hours. Your bill is measured in KW hr which are 000 times bigger. This is 4.9275 KW hr or .24% of your last month's bill. At a national average of about $.2 per KW hr the energy out put for one month would be equal to about 60 cents.
- Q:What solar panels are the most efficient?
- Thats pretty much it for commercially available panels. The only ones more efficient are the one's they put on the Mars landers. They are triple layer panels that catch different spectrum's of light, much more efficient. Millions of dollars more.
- Q:installing solar panels on roof?
- That okorder.com/... In both cases I would recommend you call to get specifics before ordering anything.
- Q:How much can I expect it to cost to install solar panels?
- Power inverter to change 2VDC panel power to 220VAC House power. (~$600) You are also going to need various switches and a meter to keep track of how much you are sending back to your power company. Final answer... Expect to pay ~$7,000.00 with installation by a qualified electritan.
- Q:What type of wires should i use for a solar panel?
- You might want to be careful about soldering. Some panels can be easily damaged by excess heat. Check the manufactures website for recommended attachment methods. Solder tape or conductive epoxy might be better. If you do not have such things already, a good idea might be to take it into a TV repair shop or electronic hobbyist store. Some folks are kind enough to do it for you for free.
- Q:Buying Solar Panels...?
- Are you aware of the complications that go along with installing a solar system? A solar panel might put out about 00 watts at 24 volts DC. What would you use it for. The typical solar system has a lot of panels connected in series. The output is connected to an inverter to make 20-240 volts AC. This is connected to the power grid if it is to be used. Also if it is felt that the system should provide power during an electrical outage, there will be batteries. How big would you wan it to be? Mine has forty panels with two inverters. It supplies all the electricity for the house, with some left over to supplement my gas heat. Read the Q and A in the Search box at the upper right of this page, by searching for solar panel. Also study all you can get your hands on.
- Q:there can i get dc solar panels for out side lights?
- They make lights that have solar panels built into them. Due to the solar cell, they can sense when it gets dark and thus switch on the light automatically. Look at Northern Tool or Harbor Freight web sites for ideas.
- Q:Advantages and Disadvantages of using solar panels?
- Initial cost , space occupied AND DAILY CYCLE (unless through a battery) are the only disadvantages. REST ARE ALL ADVANTAGES
- Q:how effective & efficient are home made solar panels?
- Building your own panels can be an interesting experiment, but if you are looking for solar panels to provide significant, consistent output, you should buy factory made ones. I get lots of calls from people who built their own panels and get a fraction of the advertised output from them. Plus, factory built panels will last 40 - 50 years, with a 25 year warranty, how sure are you that you can build something that can withstand the outdoors for that long? The price of panels has dropped a lot this year, plus with rebates and tax credits, it's getting more affordable.
- Q:Is heat a factor in how much energy is gained when using solar panels?
- Not at all. You`ll generate more energy on a clear sunny day in the winter time than you would on a cloudy day in the summer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range