A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 solar cells. Solar PV panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16% efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:How do solar panels work?
- A solar panel is a collection of solar cells (photovoltaic cells) connected together and put in an enclosure. The solar cells work by taking advantage of the photovoltaic effect. The effect is that in a semiconductor P-N junction, when photons of suitable energy strike the junction, an electron and electron-hole pair are generated. This creates a voltage difference between the two sides. When this voltage is applied to a circuit, the electrons are able to flow through, creating usable energy.
- Q:How to connect or use Solar Power Panels?
- You will need help with this. Panels may or may not be 24 volt. If you can find a name tag, you can find out from the manufacturer's web site. Some folks hook them all in parallel. Mine are in series, to create 480 volts. the reason for going to higher voltage is to reduce power loss in the wiring. Even then, I used a wire size larger than recommended. The frames want to be interconnected, and wired to ground. The live conductors connect through disconnect switches to an inverter. The inverter is sized to the output of the panels. Where the utility allows net metering, the inverters are connected through a disconnect switch to the grid, which of course also feeds the house. Assuming you are on the grid, you will not need batteries. If outages severely impact you, you can have batteries. Counting against them is that they are costly, and use part of the power you generate, just to keep them charged. If you have batteries, it is usually best to rewire circuits so noncritical circuits are disconnected during outages. Leaving perhaps minimal lighting, fridge, freezer and critical medical circuits. Learn all you can from the Internet (try solar panels), and from the green search box above. Be sure to see if your state has a rebate program, and the conditions which it requires.
- Q:Reasons for installing solar panels in a school?
- Cuts Costs over time
- Q:Do solar panels shine/have luster? Please help me. Easy ten points!?
- Solar panels reflect less sun than a piece of window glass, and people aren't harmed by the sun's reflection off windows. Also, solar panels tend to be tilted more or less directly toward the sun, so the light that they reflect is back at the sun, not down into the street or yard where people are. Those huge power tower concentrating solar thermal plants have a brilliant light reflected off the boiler. But those are put out in the desert, away from people.
- Q:Which is Better: DIY Solar Panel vs commercial grade solar panel?
- What kind of panel are you talking about? Solar thermal, as in for hot water/room heating? Or photovoltaic? In the end its a matter of how good your DIY skills are and from what level of DIY you are talking about. eg, if you are buying the panels and installing them yourself, then there should be no difference. If you are fabricating the panels then you better be good at what you do. Creating photovoltaic cells is not a simple task. Soldering purchased cells together to create panels is tricky as they are easily damaged. Efficiency should not be a problem, but finish might be as well as robustness. It would be safer to buy complete panels and just mount them yourself and set up the batteries ans switch gear. But use good gear and follow instructions very carefully. With thermal panels you might not get the same levels of efficiency by using cheaper materials, std glass instead of non reflective for instance, but if space is not an issue, then you can get more heat out by going bigger and still save overall.
- Q:Research Paper on Solar Panels?
- I'm a big fan of solar panels, and we even have an array on our house, but I would have a hard time supporting the thesis that solar panels are the best way to go green. Conservation and efficiency are. Using less is better than making more. If someone has the money for panels, but their house is poorly insulated, their money would be better spent on insulation. Pretty much anyone in the solar industry would agree. And solar hot water makes sense over a much wider geographical range than solar electric.
- Q:How are these flexible solar panels?
- but it's very interesting and I wanted to ask you. In your case this is good solution, but I saw flexible panels in OKorder much cheaper than 250$. This is the price of standard solar panel 20w. Maybe your panels with better efficiency? I know that flexible panels are less than half efficient than regular panels, thats why you need twise more area to get the same output. What is your usage of this energy in this van? I know there are many ideas of solar cars, but if this solution is efficent enough today? Thanks!
- Q:solar panel webcam?
- Q:How much does it cost to put solar panels on a house? ?
- The most cost-effective solution, which the vast majority of new installs use today, is solar alongside the regular power company. That way, you need no batteries, and if the solar array isn't producing enough at any given time, you draw from the electric company. When the array is producing more than you need, instead of just throwing that power away, the power company buys it (usually). In short, yes, you will still have an electric bill, but a smaller one. On our house, the electric bill was a little less than $5 a month, with an end-of-year settlement of an additional $2. How much does it cost? Unfortunately, that's like asking how much personal transportation costs. Some people need a van to transport the kids to soccer, some may get by with a motorcycle, others may need only a bicycle. The best thing is to contact a professional installer to get a quote based on your location and electrical usage. Solar electric does not make financial sense in all areas. Our array cost $2,000 but don't use that as a guide. Yours might be 0 times that, or half that, depending on your area and needs.
- Q:solar panel question?
- Depends on the panel. On the order of 0% perhaps depending on you you measure it. More importantly, what they don't tell you is that more energy is consumed in the mining of necessary materials and the manufacturing process than one of the silly things can produce in a lifetime. Not that there isn't a place for solar panels. It just isn't a smart way to produce energy in large quantities just yet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range