Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Buying inverter for a solar panel?
- I'm guessing that each of those solar cells is just 0.5 volt at max power, so if you make a 2-inch square panel, you will get 2 volts - not enough for the inverter. A car inverter is notoriously inefficient, but it would work if you connect it to a 2-volt battery. You cannot generally connect such an inverter to solar panels alone. The battery supplies the peak current that the inverter needs, and the panel charges the battery. To charge a 2-volt battery, you will want 36 cells, generally, which give you an 8-volt panel. You can buy an inexpensive charge controller somewhere. If your laptop will run off 2 volts directly, you can skip the inverter and be much more efficient. Or if the laptop runs of (say) 9 volts, you can use about 40 cells to get 20 volts, get the proper power plug from Radio Shack, and plug the panel directly into the laptop.
- Q:solar panels vs (organic) plants?
- Depends on the planet and solar panel. Generally, solar panels are more efficient according to these figures I bumped into. Photosynthetic efficiencies range from 0.% - 8%!
- Q:Can I use a 250 watt solar panel to power a medium sized upright fridge?
- How many watts does your fridge consume? Do you want it to work at night when the solar panels aren't doing anything? Probably not.
- Q:Are solar panels a viable option in IL?
- My brother-in-law has 4 solar panels on his property. Each one is more that 4 times the size of a ping pong table and they automatically swing toward the brightest light (I.e., the sun). They generate electricity almost every day, unless it is very cloudy. He lives in Northern NJ, almost as far north as Chicago. They have been up for about 6 years and seem to be reliable. I'm not sure that a single static panel on your roof would generate enough to make it viable. But contact some people in your area to see how theirs are working out. Also contact your building inspector and electrical inspector to find out how to do the job 'to code'.
- Q:Self build solar panel ?
- You would need a pretty hefty panel, the standard power charger is like 0 watts. You would need more than that for the overhead of charging a battery and converter loss. You would need a regulated supply, like a car ipad adapter, I seen them for like 20 bucks. They have to say Ipad , the ipod/iphone chargers have less power and would charge much slower.
- Q:what are solar panels?
- every time i hear the word solar panels i think those large or small flat shiny black or grey surfaces that absorb the sunlight and convert the heat and so on so forth into energy like electricity But ...i dont know how they fully work really so, i dunno.
- Q:How many solar panels do we need to power the US?
- Annual power consumption in the US is approximately .2*0^5 Watt-hours. The average solar panel can generate 80W continuously. We can break up the calculation into parts: .2*0^5 Watt-hours per year 925 hours per year .3*0^ continuous watts 80W per panel 64383566 panels 000 sq. inches average solar panel area 650 million square miles (!!!) To give you a better idea, the total surfacre area of the United States of America is 3 million square miles. The surface of the earth is 96 million square miles. Not even 3 planets full of solar panels would be enough. Maybe it is easier for people to start using electricity more responsibly?
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- The sun is irradiated on the semiconductor p-n junction to form a new hole-electron pair. Under the action of the p-n junction electric field, the holes flow from the n region to the p region. The electrons flow from the p region to the n region, and the current is formed after the circuit is turned on. This is the photoelectric effect of the working principle of solar cells.
- Q:Can I power up 2Watt bulb using 2Watt solar panel power?
- Hey, okorder.com
- Q:Were solar panels made by copying how plants collect sunlight?
- Solar panels were not made to copy leaves. Leaves have molecules that become excited when they are hit by light. They store this energy in ADP molecules and ATP molecules. This works great for biological processes, but until we learn how to use Adenosine Di/Triphosphate to transport energy, we are better off sticking with our solar panels. They produce electricity, which we know how to use.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range