Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Chem question regarding using solar panels ....?
- It is not that simple. There are 3 main types of solar cells. Monocrystalline silicon is the most efficient and produces the smallest solar cells, and therefore the smallest panels. Poly-crystalline (or multi-crystalline) silicon produces the next most efficient type of cells and are a popular choice. Amorphous (or thin-film) silicon uses the least amount of silicon and also produces the least efficient solar cells. This means thin film system take up more area than the other two; an important factor to consider in relation to possible future upgrades; i.e. if you'll have enough space left to do so. The North (in the Southern hemisphere) or South (in the Northern hemisphere) facing roof collects the most energy. So this biases the roof area required. Your energy usage can be changed. Hot water (a major energy user) could be better using direct solar heating with peak demand boosting, either from mains or solar. There are other possibilities, either to reduce demand or to provide energy from other sources. Not all sunshine hours are equal. Hours around midday are far more productive than hours later in the day. This must be factored in.
- Q:Increasing Solar Panel Efficiency?
- I am a senior in highschool and one of my classmates is basically a genius by all means that I can tell. He has already been accepted yo UNC Chapel Hill. His admissions statement was on exactly this subject. I proof read it for him. Anyways the basic problem with solar energy is that we can only harness about 20- 35 pecent of the energy and even less of that is converted into energy that can acutally be used. His argument is that if somehow we could harness chloraphyll which is the chemical which plants use to harness the suns energy and incorporate it somehow into our solar panels. We could harness up to 95% of the suns energy!!! Id deffinately look into this.
- Q:Solar panels.......Earning potential.?
- it depends on your solar panel, but you can sure supply most if all of your electronics and electric stuff in your house on a sunny day. If you want to know exactly how much power it supplies and how much $$ you can save you simply have to calculate how much power your home consumes per day/month. I know of people totally reliable on solar power for their home and I too will put solar panels on my home one day.
- Q:What ever happened to solar powered panels?
- they still make them,i have them on my camper to charge the batteries, they are not cheap, however. you can get them at r.v. supply stores. in fact the ones they make now, are quite efficient, many people in the countryside use them for their homes, i dont know why the development for cars is so slow, though.
- Q:Solar panel connected to battery ??
- Try to disassembled a solar powered calculator inside there will be all the materials u need to your project. U can safe all the trouble to trying to find the correct match. After using try to put it back in if not possible it is just a broken calculator, at least u still have a successful science project.
- Q:how does solar panels give power to the batteries?
- solar panels work in an interesting way. light is absorbed by each solar cell, and light 'photons' bump into electrons to produce 'voltage'/power. the process is naturally called the 'photo-voltaic effect'. the loose electrons are captured by an electrical conductor in the solar cell (usually made of silicon) and a circuit is completed ... solar panels may generate more power than is actually needed. this extra power is simply stored in lead-acid batteries (they store upto 000 watts). read more about it here...
- Q:how can i charge a 2 volt car battery(lead-acid)with a solar panel?
- Q:A good brand of solar panels for my house?
- You don't say what you are doing. Are you trying to get electricity from them and need solar photovoltaic panels or are you trying to run a heating or hot water system and need solar thermal panels. It is unfortunate that both of these are known as solar panels as they are really two entirely different designs. Currently the solar thermal panels are more efficient and therefore have a quicker pay back period usually measured in lower single digit years while the photovoltaic panels have paybacks that are sometimes more than double that unless you figure in increased property values and state and federal subsidiaries and tax credits where available. Edit: Recent advances make any current investment in photovoltaic panels likely to be obsolete in 5 years. Still someone has to be on the cutting edge. Two currently available technologies are concentrating the sun's rays within the collector on a much small chip area.2 This improves the efficiency and lowers the cost as concentrators are cheaper than chips. The other option is newer chips that accept a wider spectrum of solar energy.3 This has the potential advantage of producing more energy on cloudy days. This may not be so important in your situation. Balanced against cutting edge technology will be the possibility of getting older panels at a less expensive cost. The bottem line will always be pay back period. More panels at a lower efficiency and cheaper price will be just as good as high efficiency at a higher price if the numbers work out. 4 Between two answers here you now have a criteria for selection and some recomendations. Good luck with your project.
- Q:Best and Affordable Solar panel for home?
- reckoning on the place you reside, the mixture of federal, state and city tax credit and rebates can offset the cost of photograph voltaic panels appreciably. however, till you utilize fairly some electrical energy, it ought to take some years for the panels to pay for themselves. you're truly paying for your electrical energy beforehand. The extra you utilize and the extra it expenses according to kW/hr, the speedier the cost would be offset by employing the mark downs. do no longer setting up photograph voltaic panels on a house you're renting or one which you will possibly sell contained in right here couple of years. it is not functional to un-setting up them and pass them to a clean homestead. power conservation is a thank you to cut back your enery expenditures with the backside up front cost. in case you have no longer had an power audit, see in the adventure that your power provider does them at low or free of charge. setting up timers on air conditioner thermostats. in case you have electric powered water heating, have a timer put in on that besides. Water heating is between the main important power wasters available. Why save the entire tank of water warm once you basically use it interior the morning to bathe? in case you have your heart set on having photograph voltaic panels yet can no longer handle to pay for the upfront cost, analyze the companies that do installations on your section. some have hire and hire/purchase innovations now.
- Q:Solar panels for home info?
- Of the practical technologies, crystalline silicon is still king. There have been improvements in manufacturing efficiency and price, but the fundamental technology is unchanged. For the past couple decades, there have been startups claiming that they will have a breakthrough available in 2 years, but so far, nothing has beat crystalline silicon for general applications. The appeal of thin-film was its cost, at the penalty of efficiency, but when the prices of crystalline plummeted, the cost argument went away. That wasn't the only problem Solyndra had, but it contributed to the company's demise. Organic solar cells show promise, and might ultimately be very cheap to manufacture, as they don't involve the high-temperature processing that semiconductors do. The main problem today is that they're not stable at the temperature of a hot roof. But then again, a few years ago, organic LEDs were the same way, and now they're commonplace in big TV's. Only time will tell. From a homeowner's standpoint, the install is routine, but still best done by professionals. It's like putting a new roof on a house, or wiring in central air conditioning. For most, it's better to call a pro.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range