Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:DIY single solar panels with outlets?
- That's okorder.com/
- Q:How much do solar panels usually cost?
- Solar panels are currently selling for between $4 and $6 per watt of rated power output. A typical panel that you might install on your roof would be rated for between 00 and 300 watts and therefore will cost between about $400 and around $500 or so. A complete solar power system also needs some other components and will have some installation costs and so the total installed cost of a solar system is typically in the range of $8 - 0 per watt of rated power. Most home sized systems are rated in the 000 to 0,000 watt range and therefore cost between about $8000 and $00,000 dollars to install. Many states offer rebates and tax savings that can reduce this cost by as much as 50%. These systems will typically generate between about $300 and $2500 worth or electricity per year. Solar panels are expected to last between 30 and 50 years and so these systems will likely generate between $9000 and $20,000 worth of electricity over their life time in current dollars. This will vary widely though based on local electricity costs and may well increase greatly in the future if electricity rates rise.
- Q:in a solar panel, where do the protons go?
- silicon based photovoltaic cells used some boron as dopant. i dont understand if that helps supress proton pastime, the way they be conscious boron on supressing run away nuclear reaction.... im clueless as you
- Q:It's all about Solar Panels?
- Solar okorder.com/ And thin film solar panel power stations are about 50-60% cheaper now than solar power was in 2000. But they're still not economic in most places. Mike K's claim that solar panels produce more pollution than 'traditional' power is wrong. Coal is over 900g CO2/kWh, plus loads of pollution. Gas is ~400g CO2/kWh.
- Q:Can you connect a solar panel to a regular plug, using copper wire?
- The okorder.com.
- Q:2V Solar panel directly to 2V inverter...and restult.?
- Those tiny inverters that plug into cigarette lighters are horrendously inefficient, as they assume you have the car's battery and alternator at their disposal. It's possible that the inverter itself needs 50 watts without even attaching a load at the output. Second, many 5-watt amorphous panels are too optimistically rated, and may only deliver 5 watts in the best sun. Given that, the inverter probably failed from undervoltage at the input. This is why there is always a battery connected. The idea is that the battery is charged over a long period of time by the panel, then discharged quickly by the inverter. The panel is probably fine. You can short the outputs, and generally nothing is harmed.
- Q:How to install a solar panel system?
- If you are grid-tied, then a standard solar electric system will always feed back into the grid if you are not utilizing more power in your home than is being generated by the solar panels and inverter system. It is possible that a grid isolation device designed to prevent direct back feeding is available, but haven't heard of one in common use. New laws in most areas of the US are now mandating that utilities allow grid-tied alternative energy systems. Double-check you local laws. Sometimes you can't take the utilities word for truth--most will automatically say 'no' and will only relent when you show up with the law in hand. Unfortunately, some utilities have figured out another way to shut down alternative energy pioneers--they demand multimillion dollar insurance policies covering damage that their equipment could sustain from your little PV system. Technically, they are still in compliance with the law, they just make it impossible for a homeowner to meet their requirements. If you are getting the runaround, go to your state representative for help. It's amazing how contrite those utility people can be when a state senator (or even US Senator) has just sent a letter asking them why they are stonewalling a law-abiding and well-meaning citizen. Good luck, and don't give up!
- Q:Where can I get free solar panels?
- If they're just to be used as an example, go around your neighborhood, and find a yard with solar yard lights. Then ask the owner whether you might borrow one or two. If they say no, move on and find another house. I'm pretty sure someone will say yes, after you explain what it's for. They will trust you, because you could have just stolen the lights, but instead asked. Option B is to have your parents take you to Fry's Electronics, and purchase a solar item, like a motion detector light, or even a standalone solar panel. As long as you don't mess up the box, you should be able to return it later for credit. But that's borderline dishonest, because you never intended to keep the merchandise.
- Q:can solar panels be refurbished?
- Yes, okorder.com/... This is a link that might help you more! You can explore the website on every subject though, to ensure you get the best information possible! Hope this helps! Kintalia
- Q:A good brand of solar panels for my house?
- Mitsubishi panels have served us well for 3 years so far, no problems. Kyocera had a well-known problem many years ago, but they lived up to the warranty and replaced defective panels. Their current products are considred good. I like the value delivered by Suntech panels. Might be a best buy - shop around. I have not heard about any of the major brands having trouble, lately. If you're intending to connect to the grid, be cautious about used or blemished panels. While they might work fine, they usually are ineligible for rebates.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range