186KW/372kWh 280AhEfficient and Smart Liquid-Cooling Cabinet Commercial /Industrial Storage
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 5 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 200 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Multistage variable diameter liquid cooling pipeline, system temperature difference ≤ 4 ℃
Micro channel equalization pipeline, PACK temperature difference ≤ 2.5 ℃
Highly automated ,CCS integrated design
Electrical multidimensional fusion perception 15-year extra long life coolant
Smart and Efficient
BMS active balancing technology improves SOS accuracy by 3% and extends system life by 20%
OTA upgrade is sent from the cloud and upgrade efficiency is improved by more than 90%
Panoramic online monitoring and scheduling
Global customized design and development services
Support virtual power plant interconnection
Flexible and Convenient
Modular design, standardized interface
Elastic expansion, multi machine parallel connection
Multi-sensor and intelligent control system
Triple level modular PCS, up to 99% maximum efficiency
Cloud and edge integrated energy storage intelligent operation and maintenance center
Support multi-device access and multi-user sharing
Millisecond response to power dispatch
100% pre-installed integration
Equipped with LVRT, HVRT functions, and various control modes such as PQ, VF, and networking
Battery Type: LFP-280Ah
System Configuration: 8*1P52S
Rated Charge/Discharge Ratio: ≤0.5P
DC Rated Voltage:1331.2V
DC Voltage Range：1164.8 ~ 1497.6V
AC Rated Power：186kW
AC Rated Voltage：690V±15%
Rated Grid Frequency：50Hz/60Hz
Protection Level:IP54(PACK IP67)
Operating Temperature Range:-30 ～ 55℃
Relative Humidity Range:5% ～ 95%（Non condensation）
Operating Altitude:≤2000m（＞2000m Reduction）
Fire Protection System:Aerosol/Perfluoro
- Yes, solar cells can indeed be used to power remote disaster response systems. Solar cells generate electricity by converting sunlight into energy, making them an ideal source of power in areas where conventional electricity infrastructure is unavailable or disrupted due to a disaster. By harnessing solar energy, remote disaster response systems can operate efficiently and sustainably, providing essential services such as communication, lighting, medical equipment, and other critical functions. Additionally, solar cells are portable, durable, and can be easily deployed in remote locations, making them a reliable and practical solution for powering disaster response efforts.
- Yes, solar cells can be used in mining operations. They can be employed to power various equipment and machinery used in mining processes, such as lighting, ventilation systems, pumps, and conveyor belts. Solar energy can also be used to generate electricity for on-site offices and facilities, reducing the reliance on traditional energy sources and minimizing the environmental impact of mining activities. Additionally, the use of solar cells in mining operations can contribute to cost savings and improve the overall sustainability of the mining industry.
- The role of combiners in solar cell systems is to combine the electrical outputs from multiple solar panels into a single circuit, allowing for more efficient utilization of the generated power.
- Yes, solar cells can be used for military applications. They can provide a reliable and independent source of power for various military equipment, including remote surveillance systems, communication devices, and even powering military bases or remote outposts. Solar cells offer the advantage of being lightweight, portable, and environmentally friendly, making them suitable for a range of military operations and reducing reliance on traditional fuel sources.
- Yes, solar cells can be used to power satellites. In fact, they are the primary source of power for most satellites in space. Solar cells convert sunlight into electricity, which is then used to power the various systems and instruments on board the satellite.
- Yes, solar cells can be used in smart home automation systems. Solar cells can provide renewable and clean energy to power various devices and systems in a smart home, including lighting, heating, cooling, and even smart appliances. By integrating solar cells into the automation system, homeowners can reduce their reliance on traditional energy sources, lower their electricity bills, and contribute to a more sustainable and environmentally friendly home.
- No, solar cells cannot generate electricity during a blackout because they rely on a connection to the power grid to operate.
- Yes, solar cells can be used for indoor applications. While they are primarily designed for outdoor use to harness sunlight, advancements in technology have made it possible to use solar cells indoors as well. Indoor solar cells can be used to power various devices and systems, such as indoor lighting, small electronics, and even indoor farming setups. Additionally, solar cells can also be used in combination with battery storage to provide a continuous and renewable power source for indoor applications.
- The role of bypass diodes in solar cell systems is to prevent the damage caused by shading or partial shading of the solar panels. These diodes provide an alternate path for the current to flow when some portions of the solar panels are shaded, ensuring that the rest of the panels can still generate electricity efficiently. By diverting the current around the shaded area, bypass diodes help to maintain the overall performance and reliability of the solar cell system.
- The efficiency of solar cells can vary greatly with different materials. Some materials, such as silicon, have high efficiency rates as they are able to effectively convert sunlight into electricity. Other materials, like organic polymers, have lower efficiency rates due to their limited ability to absorb and convert sunlight. Additionally, the efficiency can also depend on factors such as the purity and thickness of the material used. Overall, the choice of material greatly impacts the efficiency and performance of solar cells.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like