Robot Vacuum Cleaner Main Function Description
1. Automatic Cleaning
It automatically cleans your floor without any hand labor while you enjoy life.
2. Suitable for various types of floors including carpet, wood, tile and linoleum
3. Anti-falling and Non-colliding
Ultrasonic detection sensors and four pairs of cliff sensors allow the robot to sense barriers and stairs and adjust its route timely, 6 drop sensors to keep unit from falling off; 2 option clean method---Non-collided and Soft-touched,therefore, the robot can better protect your wall and furniture.
4. Automatic routes selection
The robot can automatically select various cleaning routes, such as straight line, fold line, around pillar, wall following, U shape, spiral.
5. Anti-winding Main Brushes
The latest design of main brush can prevent the machine from being winded by wire and hair.
6. Automatic Recharge
The robot will search the station and charge automatically when the power is low.
7. With UV lamp
UV lamp to kill the bacteria on the floor
8. Suction force
1200Pa super suction force( Similar products 500Pa )
Choose the pattern among the five cleaning patterns according the situation automatically and clean each tiny corner thoroughly.
If you need clean one room/a certain area only, you can open the virtual wall, the cleaner will never go out the room/area
11. Scheduling function
Charging station can be set to clean at a certain time any day or days each week
12. No Secondary Pollution
Double filter design, the primary and HEPA, can effectively avoid secondary air pollution.
13. Low Noise
The operating noise is less than 55db. It is quieter and does not break your children or cat out.
14. Easy Cleaning Design
The reasonable modular bottom design facilitates users to detach brushes, dust bin and other parts by hands more easily.
15.RF Wireless Remote Control
The wireless remote control can be operated much more easily and conveniently than IR remote control.
Robot Vacuum Cleaner specification :
|Feature: ||Without Bag|
|Classification: ||Robot Vacuum Cleaner|
|Color: ||Black ,white|
|Dust Bin Capaci t y:||0.32 liter|
|Speed :||18.5~20.5 cm/sec|
|Voltage: ||DC 14.4V|
|Power consumption: ||25W|
|Remote controller type ||RF|
|Indicator type ||LED with pattern|
|Noise Level||Max. 55dB|
|Suction Power ||2.0m/sec|
|Sweep capacity ||rubbish size L: 6cm , Section : 0.9 cm x 0.9 cm|
|Cleaning Algorithms||1. Special Bounce2. Spiral3. Along Wall4. "S" Shape |
|Charging Time: ||2.5hours|
|Battery : ||Ni-MH 2800mA|
|Running Time: ||Min. 70 minutes|
|Room coverage :||4.8m*4m in 20min.|
|Crawling up ability :||8.0mmMax.|
|Non-colliding-sensor ||min. 5.5cm|
|Non-colliding-sensor detected ||45°in ahead >6.5cm ; -22.5°~-82.5°>2.5cm ; +22.5°~+82.5°>2.5cm |
|Non-colliding-sensor detected distance||<5cm|
|SPECIFICATION of Robot Vacuum Cleaner |
|Color||Black, white||Running Time||Min. 70 minutes|
|Voltage||DC 14.4V||Working Area||4.8M*4.0Min 20 min.|
|Battery||Ni-MH2800mA||Gift box size||52.7cm*39cm*13.9cm|
|Dust Bin Capacity||320ml||Carton Size||54*58.5*41cm(4PCS/CTN)|
Please contact us for more info about the robot vacuum cleaner
What are methods for battery maintenance?
Answer: When you are not using machine for a long time, let battery fully charged then take it off from machine, and place in a cool place. Recommend regular (approximately 15 days) added a power, let battery is in fully charged state. For next time better use .
When you long-term use of machine, we recommend 2-3 months with Direct charge three times, then use dock charge it. This is way of maintenance for battery, remember it!!
- Q:Is avoiding cars and vacuum cleaners good for your heart? Does fish oil help?
- That's ridiculous.
- Q:is anyone selling vacuum cleaners for under $300?
- Um Wal-Mart and Target sell good vacuums for under $200.00
- Q:Does small industrial vacuum cleaners work perfectly ?
- I don't know about perfectly but usually the motor is stronger, the bar is larger so more area is covered with one swipe which is good for large carpeted areas but maybe not for home with closer arranged furniture. They tend to be a bit quieter as you don't want to scare the guests. If you are talking about the wet/dry type, be careful with the cleaning heads. Without the self propelled feature on a head, they are hard to push over carpeting.
- Q:Does dog hair ruin vacuum cleaners? And if so, what do you recommend for pet hair control?
- if you change the filter and bag frequent enough you shouldn't have a vacuum stop working because of pet hair however it does strain the parts and sometimes make its lifespan shorter, however what I would recomend and what my aunt uses (she has at minimum 16 dogs in her house at a time, she breeds them) she has a dyson and she SWEARS by it, she use to have to buy a new vac almost every 2 or so months which is alot!!
- Q:Why are Dyson Vacuum cleaners so expensive?
- They are the best. I have one and it pics up alll the dirt from beneath the carpet, it deep cleans.. I love it and reccomend it.
- Q:My Uncle sells vacuum cleaners. Each week he earns $200 plus 8% of his sales.?
- $200 flat rate and $256 bonus...total $456.
- Q:How to choose a new upright Vacuum?
- I have been married 20yrs and we are a military family and so we move a lot and been overseas twice. So you can imagine how many vacuums I have bought in that time. I bought a new vacuum last year in February the day after my son's birthday party. I was trying to get the rug vacuumed for his party and where the belt spins, the belt sliced into the plastic on the vacuum. Not fixable. So that meant I needed a new vacuum. So anyway, the new one I got I LOVE!!! Let me tell you, I never thought I could be in love with a vacuum but I LOVE this thing! I bought a Dirt Devil D2 Reaction. It has a double tornado as my kids call it. It's super easy to empty. The crevice attachement is the longest one I've ever seen and so it works great under the recliner of my sectional! And let me tell you, it picks up so much more dirt than my old one! And it's reasonably priced. One day I was in Walmart and happened to go down the vacuum isle and this woman was looking at vacuums and asked me if I could recommend one and I showed her the one I had bought and showed her all the great features and she said it sounded perfect and put it in her cart and another woman witnessed this discussion and came over and said wow I think you've got me sold too! You should be their spokesperson! HAHA! So she bought one too! I've provided Target's link. You can buy it at Target, Walmart and other stores that sell vacuums. Good luck!
- Q:I need a good pet vacuum?
- I recently got a Bissell pet hair vacuum for about $140 from Wal-Mart. I've been really happy with it so far. I have two cats, one with really long fur, and it works like a champ.
- Q:Do people know that dyson vacuum cleaners are ****?
- Everyone has their preferences, that's what makes a horserace. I've been in the vac repair business for over 35 years, started out with Electrolux, which at that time was one of the best built, longest lasting, best cleaning machines in the industry. They were 98% American built, using American parts in an American city, by American workers. I've repaired and refurbished, rebuilt, just about every possible brand and type of vacuum, steam cleaner, floor scrubber you can name and the one thing that always seemed to stick in my craw about Dyson, is the flat out, bald faced lies that the bonehead who appears on TV and claims to have designed the thing spouts. He always says, It can't clog and lose suction because it has no filters. BUNK! I know of at least 3 filters that are available for Dyson's, (you know, the one that doesn't have any filters to clog). That's pretty much the problem with all bagless cleaners. They MUST be filtered someway, or the dust would be pulled through the motor and be pushed out the exhaust, simple physics. One other thing while we're debunking here, the powdered stuff you sprinkle on the carpet and then sweep up to make them smell nice and fresh, will ruin your vacuum. It's like sucking up flour, or plaster dust. It plugs the pores of the bags used to catch it, or the filters on the bagless units, either way it deprives the motor of the air flow it needs to stay cool enough to last.
- Q:I have a group oroject on functionality of vacuum cleaners and internal combustion engines and how you would?
- yes,i have ideas... use a broom stick and a bicycle,`cos it`s cleaner...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range