Key /Special Features of Polished Porcelain Tile COVIA-SG001:
Polished glazed porcelain tile
Great natural stone image and high glossy degree
Suitable for homes flooring tiles, high grade office buildings, high-grade hotel flooring tiles, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring and wall tiles
Sizes: 600 x 600mm or 800 x 800mm
Product features: resistance to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
Package: carton + strong wooden pallet
Transportation: by sea
Package: 4 pcs/Ctn for 600mm; 3 pcs/Ctn for 800mm
Primary Competitive Advantages of Polished Porcelain Tile COVIA-SG001:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
8. Small order accepted.
Main Export Markets:
Specifications of Polished Porcelain Tile COVIA-SG001
- Q:Question about installing ceramic tile.?
- A friend of mine installed a new layer of tiles atop the existing floor tiles about three years ago. There have been no problems,he did this with the entire condo.Believe it or not,he sold the place recently and the person who bought the place,did not like the color of the tiles so he installed a new layer,now being a total of 3 layers of floor tiles.
- Q:Hanging a tile on the wall?
- Ceramic tile is a wonderfully versatile material. Not only does it make beautiful flooring and countertop surfaces, it can be crafted as a work of art in its own right. If the piece has a hanging wire or other hanging device, then hanging a ceramic tile wall piece is no different from hanging a picture. However, many ceramic tile artworks do not include any built-in hanging devices, and so it may be necessary to install one. 1. Lay the ceramic tile wall piece flat on a work surface. Place several pieces of cardboard underneath the tile. Clamp the tile to the work surface. 2. Determine two locations near the top corners of the piece for holes. They must be at least one inch from the edge of the tile and at least three inches from the top of the tile. 3. Cover the drilling locations with duct tape and mark the drilling points. 4. Install a carbide-tipped masonry bit into a variable-speed drill for drilling regular ceramic tile. For drilling porcelain, use a diamond-tipped drill bit. 5. Drill slowly into the tile. Apply very light pressure while drilling to avoid cracking the tile or its glazed surface. 6. Thread a hanging wire into the drilled holes. Twist the wire securely around itself behind the tile. 7. Hang the ceramic wall piece in the desired location from the hanging wire.
- Q:My house to decorate, who knows how the Villets tile ah?
- Yes, Marco Polo, Nobel, Mona search Lisa, Dongpeng ceramic tiles, gold Ouya, etc., are the first line of the big brands, they can engage in activities or discount time to see. The other second and third line, although cheap, but the building materials aspects of things, or the brand of confidence.
- Q:wood or tile flooring in my bedroom?
- Wood flooring is much better in the bedroom because it retains warmth. A tile feel is best in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Q:why is my ceramic tile coming up?
- the person that installed it probably didn't put enough grout or the right one and maybe they didn't use the right tile for the room, their is such things as tiles for the bathroom or kitchen do to the usage and damage it will be receiving.
- Q:laying ceramic tiles?
- the plywood is a subfloor. after you remove the vinyl. you should lay an underlayment before tiling. check at the tile store for instructions. Don't think you can do a quick cheap job on tiles because the tiles or grout lines will crack and you'll have to redo everything. The subfloor makes for a clean fresh starting surface and should be screwed down every few inches as per instructions.
- Q:Table tiles math help?
- Total tiles = 5 * (4/4) + 4 * (2/4) + 4 * (1/4) = (20 + 8 + 4) / 4 = 32 / 4 whole tile equivalents = 8 whole tile equivalents We can conclude that since 20 x 20 = 400 = 8 whole tile equivalents the area of one whole tile is 400/8 = 50 sq cm So we take the dimensions of the table, a * b, and divide by 50 to find out how many whole tile equivalents we'll need. How many whole, half, and quarter tiles will be needed depends on the shape of the table and the exact dimensions of both the table and the tiles. The tiles might be any of these sizes: 5 x 10 cm 4 x 12.5 cm 8 x 6.25 cm or some other numbers as long as the product is 50 sq cm.
- Q:Re-Use and cleaning of ceramic tile.......?
- There are two different ways i know if to set ceramic tile, one is essentially to use a grout, the second is to use a glue. I suspect the hardened glue would present more of a problem than the grout. Someone has already mentioned a chisel, which is worth a try but you have to be gentle and have the front of the tile clamped on a surface such as a newspaper to protect the face of the tile from abrasion. The second might be the use of a high speed rotary tool. Since I owned one of those I have found innumerable uses for it. Usually you can get a bag of bits that includes a small sanding drum with sanding sleeves that go on the drum. This is also worth a try and would not risk breaking the tile. Avoid sanding to the point where the tile gets real hot though to avoid breaking it with thermal stresses. If it is a glue on the back you could still try the chisel or the rotary tool, but if that didn't work you could try a few high end solvents like acetone or xylene to see if that would soften the hardened glue. Perhaps even soaking them in oil for a week or so would soften the glue. good luck
- Q:Tiling around standing radiators?
- The radiator was removed, and placed in the holes as the last person that tiled did not want to add a short piece of pipe to the radiator. Check out the radiator connection, and it might just be easier to install a pipe that is 1 inch longer, and put a whole piece of tile down.
- Q:What should you pay attention to when installing tiles?
- Empty drums, shedding flatness after 3 days to see just finished shop looks like can not see
Our company is established in 2011, Our main products including floor porcelain, wall porcelain in the size 800x800, 600x600, 400x800, 300x600, etc.We take pride in the fact that over 60% of our customers are long-term customers, who have patronized us in China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range