Special Features of Full Polished Glazed Porcelain Tile:
Polished glazed porcelain tile
Great natural stone image and high glossy degree
Sizes: 300 x 600mm or 600 x 600mm
Product features: resistance to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
Package: carton + strong wooden pallet
Transportation: by sea
Package: 4 pcs/Ctn for 600mm; 3 pcs/Ctn for 800mm
Specifications of Full Polished Glazed Porcelain Tile :
Cantop Best selling glossy glossy marble porcelain tiles
High hardness and abrasion resistance
Thickness: 10 mm
Details of glazed porcelain tiles :
Main Export Markets:
Product Pictures :
Production Lines :
Packing Details :
Porduct Certificates :
- Q:What is half tiles
- 1. The general situation of the so-called glass tiles on the market, throwing glazed tiles, microcrystalline stone are all tiles; (low price must pay attention to, although the whole tile, but most of the press small, firing time is short , Low cost of materials and other issues back to the tile to bring a lot of problems)
2. All ceramic tile water absorption is 0.1 standard or lower;
3. The market of large brands of antique tiles are basically all tiles, small factories are mostly semi-tiles (0.2 standard)
All the tiles must be better than half of the brick, of course, the price is high When buying to see the end of the end of the pooh whiteness and its intensity, hand to feel the side of the smoothness and so on! Should be well differentiated! search for
- Q:Can you put linoleum over tile?
- only if you put this board called hardyback down first but y would you want to put linoleum over the tile?
- Q:How to build a tile counter-top?
- This isn't a very difficult task to undertake. There are several factors to consider when building this counter top: size of tile compared to counter top size (to figure out where the cuts will be other than the back, of course), top mount sink or undermount sink (how to finish the sink opening) and remember that a tile countertop will raise the sink and therefore you may need an extension for your pop-up/p-trap, will there be a backsplash? will that backsplash interfere with any outlets?, does the tile come with matching end caps or will you be using wood to cap the ends? Picking out the proper material and knowing how to do the job start to finish will make things soooo much easier. I would definitely use a 3/4 exterior grade plywood with cement board and cement board screws. Some tiles already come pre-spaced (4 1/4 x 4 1/4 tiles). Shoot me an email with some piictures of the project and I will try to help you and see where you possibly may run into some problems (if any). In the meantime, I suggest looking in HD or Lowes for those step-by-step books.
- Q:what type of glass tile is this?
- 3d glass mosaic tiles.. The lighting is crucial for these tiles to shine appropriately.. I'm guessing that it'll be about $100-$200 per sheet for these type of tiles ! Lowes has some pillow tiles that give off that type of light for $195 a sheet.. The walls might be some sort of painting effect.. Like dry brushing .. Very pretty intersting but, could be REALLY expensive to try and pull off... If you like the look try a simple solutions pick a few things to mimic/faux spend some money on the WOW factor... Good Luck
- Q:Question on kitchen tiling?
- Yes, carefully remove the moldings before tiling. Using a utility knife, cut the caulking between the molding and the wall first so you can pry them off with a prybar or small putty knife. In the picture, it looks like they also tiled inside the window frame as well. I would consider this carefully, as those windows are probably designed to be removed from the inside and tiling there could prevent you from replacing them in the future.
- Q:Replacing bathroom floor tiles?
- It should be ok as long as you sweep it and mop it.
- Q:can ceramic wall tiles be laid from the ceiling down?
- The best way to lay it would... measure from floor to ceiling lets say that its 8 ft. if the tile you are using is 12in then you know that you wild need 8 tiles from floor to ceiling. but you have to add 1/4in gap in the tile or what ever size gap you pick. so with 8 tiles 12ins plus 8 gaps (not counting the top and bottom gaps) you will have an extra 2ins that you have to figure for. It would look really bad if you had to cut the top tile to fit cutting the bottom tile will look much nicer. So the best way to do it is use a spinning laser level to find 2 ins off the floor and mark with black lines. Use nails to hold up your til to that line. Start laying the tile up form that line. Uses spacers to get the gap you would like. side note is that tiles are not all 12 by 12ins some can be as much as 1/4 bigger or smaller than that so if you get a tile like that use a nail instead of a spacer to fit the gap so all the tile are even. your eyes won't see a thiner gap but they will see tiles that aren't even. once you get to the top adjust the spaces to make all the tile nice and even at the top. once your done and the thin set is dry remove the nails holding the bottom tile in place and cut the bottom tile to the size you need. you can't really use the floor as a guild goin up cuz most bathroom floors are slopped and some sides are Higher that others and that will mess you up in you start from the floor up. hope this helps
- Q:How To Polish Granite Tile?
- Granite okorder.com/ Safety Tips: Always use safety gear to protect your eyes, nose, legs, gloves. If you are using wet polisher, always read the precaution and safety tips of wet polisher. As it uses water and electricity, be careful.
- Q:Do 12 x 12 vinyl stick-on tiles work for bathrooms? Or does water get between the tiles?
- Modern stick on tiles work well with occasional dampness. I've got them in my mud room and I installed them in a friend's mud room as well. They've held up perfectly for years. The issue you're more likely to have problems with is with the subfloor. If water can get between the tiles it will be absorbed by most subfloors. Once it's in there it has a hard time evaporating out since the tiles cover the surface. An easy way to avoid this problem is to coat the subfloor with a couple layers of polyurethane before applying the tiles. Just sweep and vacuum the floor to get it nice and clean, then brush on a coat. You don't need to make it perfect or anything, you're just creating a water barrier. Once that one dries apply one more coat, let it dry, wipe the entire surface down with 220 grit sand paper to knock down any lumps or bumps that might have occurred from raised grain or particles being trapped in the poly. 100 square feet should only take you about an hour and a half of labor total and then you shouldn't ever have to worry about water damaging the subfloor.
- Q:I need my floor tiled. What is a good floor tile? What is the going sq/ft price to lay a quality tile floor?
- Some general guidelines , but don t pay strict attention to is thickness, maker of the tile body of the tile, and price.. Some major brands include, American Olean, Florida Tile, Dal Tile,Interceamic,Lauflen. There are more out there but these will give you a start. Look through their selection on line to get some ideas and each site will have a store locator to find a dealer near you. If this floor will be in a high traffic area and you want easy maintenance, stick with ceramics and porcelains. Natural stones like marbles and travertines look great but must be sealed before installation, after installation and every so often after. In a residential setting regular ceramics wil work fine, porcelains are very nice but over sold by salespeople that really don t know.Theres nothing wrong with them just don t go looking for only them. Installation (on average) is in the 4/5$ a s/f range. This may or may not include floor prep such as the PROPER (thickness) backer board needed in most residential settings. This price won t include any rip out or floor prep if needed.. If you have any questions or want more info, e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there... GL
Our company is established in 2011, Our main products including floor porcelain, wall porcelain in the size 800x800, 600x600, 400x800, 300x600, etc.We take pride in the fact that over 60% of our customers are long-term customers, who have patronized us in China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range