Liners Of Industrial Furnace
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800 ℉, 3h):|
1260C STD Ceramic Fiber Blanket
|Place of Origin:|
inner plastic bag + outer carton
|Packaging Detail:||Plastic bag inside, Carton outside.|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
|Description of product|
Ceramic fiber blanket is made of high quality alumina-silicate ceramic fiber by using double side needling methods which improve the tensile strength and the flatness of the ceramic fiber blanket. Our ceramic fiber blanket contains no organic binders which guarantee the stability and constructability of the ceramic fiber blanket at both high temperature and low temperature. What’s more, We are one of the manufacturer who can produce ceramic fiber blanket of 6mm thickness.
We have 23 production lines, we can make sure the quality and delivery time.
And all of our ceramic fiber products have passed TUV test and we can provide free sample for your testing.
More details about ceramic fiber blanket:
Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Size and Specifications
Thickness:6mm,13mm, 19mm, 25mm, 38mm, 50mm
21840x610x6mm, 14640x610x12.5mm, 7320x610x25mm, 4800x610x38mm, 3600x610x50mm
1/4''x24''x860'', 1/2''x24''x600'', 1''x24''x300'', 1-1/2''x190, 2''x24''x140''
(1) Excellent chemical stability;
(2) Excellent thermal stability;
(3) Excellent tensile strength;
(4) Low thermal conductivity;
(5) Low heat capacity;
(6) Excellent insulation properties;
(7) Good sound absorption
(1) Industrial furnace wall lining;
(2) Back lining material;
(3) Furnace masonry expansion joints, door, roof heat insulation seal;
(4) High temperature pipe insulation material;
the specifications of the ceramic fiber wool blanket could be customized
L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Cash
inner plastic bag + outer pallet or carton
Within 15 Days
CE, ISO 9000, TUV
1 Professional manufacturer of ceramic fiber products with more than 10 year experience.
2 We are one of the manufacturers who can produce ultra-thin blanket.
3 Our factory equipped with 23 production lines to ensure a timely delivery
Main Technical Property Indexes:Types(°C)Ordinary Ceramic FiberBlanketStandardCeramicFiberBlanketHigh-purityCeramicFiberBlanketHighAluminiaCeramicFiberBlanketZirconiaCeramicFiberBlanketOperation Temp(°C)950°C(1742 °F )1050°C(1922°F)1100°C(2012°F)1200°C(2192°F)1350°C(2462°F)Density(kg/m3)64-160Permanent Change on Heating (%)950°Cx24h≤-31050°Cx24h≤-31100°Cx24h≤-31200°Cx24h≤-31350°Cx24h≤-3Theoretic Heat Conductive Co-efficient W/(m·k)(128kg/m3)0.15(600°C)0.22(800°C)0.12(600°C)0.20(800°C)0.12(600°C)0.20(800°C)0.12(600°C)0.20(800°C)0.16(800°C)0.20(1000°C)Tensile Strength(Thickness 25mm)≥0.04≥0.05≥0.05≥0.04≥0.06ChemicalCompositionAl2O3(%)4445-4647-4952-5539-40Al2O3+SiO2(%)≥96≥98≥99≥99-ZrO2(%)----15-17Al2O3+SiO2+ZrO2(%)----≥99Fe2O3(%)≤1.0≤0.8≤0.2≤0.2≤0.2Na2O+K2O(%)≤0.4≤0.3≤0.2≤0.2≤0.2CaO+MgO≤0.3≤0.2≤0.2≤0.2≤0.2
Sizes and Specifications of Products: ThicknessDensity (kg/m3)LengthWidthmm6496128160mmmm6--001464061013-0√01464019-√√09760250√√√7320380√√√4880500√√-3660
(0) and 1220mm width can be customized according to customers' order, and the order amount should not be less than the minimum order quantity)
(√) for conventional products
- Q:Can a series of ceramic fiber products be used in combination?
- Ceramic fiber products is referred to, including ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber blanket, ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber module, ceramic fiber paper, ceramic fiber folded block, ceramic fiber blanket, ceramic fiber, special-shaped pieces of Castable Ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber spray coating, ceramic fiber cloth, ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber rope dozens of products, ceramic fiber products are combined to use in the process of using.
- Q:How to choose the right ceramic fiber and aluminum silicate products?
- 2, depending on the use of the environment to chooseElectric furnace environment is a constant temperature environment, according to (1) to solve just fine.Gas environmental temperature insulation needs to upgrade a product grade to do insulation, such as gas furnace heating temperature of 1000 degrees, you need to choose 1260 high purity ceramic fiber aluminum silicate fiber to do insulation.The fuel / coal environment belongs to the bad angry environment, insulation material need to raise two grade level or higher to do insulation, such as pulverized coal heating furnace temperature, need to choose 1400 high alumina ceramic fiber aluminum silicate fiber or 1400 zirconium based ceramic fiber aluminum silicate fiber, to do heat preservation
- Q:What brand of ceramic fiber products is best?
- The quality of the above products can be highlighted from two aspects:1, large-scale production2, the application of advanced technology3, brand awareness of the high and low
- Q:At present, the field of ceramic fiber, what is the latest development of technology or products?
- Soluble ceramic fiber is a new product and biodegradable. Beijing Fei Pufu
- Q:What is the process of producing ceramic fiber mats?
- Specifications：Diameter 10mm-- infinityProduct features:1) the continuous use temperature can reach 1000 DEG C, and the service temperature can reach 1260 DEG C for a short time.2) has good acid and alkali corrosion resistance and aluminum, zinc and other molten metal melting ability.
- Q:What kind of material is ceramic fiber? What are the basic performance?
- (2) the density of Tao Xianzhan is below 200Kg/m3 (generally 160kg / m3), only light heat resistant lining L / 6 - 1/7.(3) the heat capacity is only 1 / 9 of light heat resistant lining and light fireclay bricks.(4) the ceramic fiber is stable in high temperature, the residual shrinkage rate is very small, and it needs no shrinkage or expansion joints, so it is easy to construct.(5) the coefficient of thermal conductivity is small. On the hot surface temperature of 600 degrees Celsius (the average temperature of 366 DEG C) when the orientation coefficient is 0.078W / (M. K); 900 (the average temperature is 551 DEG C) of O.096W / (m.k); 1100 (the average temperature is 678 DEG C) of 0.125W / (m.k), is about light fireclay bricks 1 / 8, for the light at 1 / 10 heat resistant lining.(6) sound insulation effect is good. The ceramic fiber coating can reduce the high-frequency noise with frequency less than 1000Hz, and also absorb some low-frequency noise.(7) it has a certain tensile strength.(8) good chemical stability.(9) good elasticity (78% at normal temperature), easy to transport and install.(10) it has better resistance to airflow erosion, and can withstand 30 - 50m/s airflow erosion.
- Q:What is the difference between the national standards for ceramic fiber products and ordinary aluminium silicate?
- Ceramic fiber products (aluminum silicate fiber products) in recent years, ceramic fiber products (aluminum silicate fiber products) in the application of high temperature sintering furnace expanding, ceramic fiber products (aluminum silicate fiber products) refractory felt and blanket products, the highest use temperature up to 1649 DEG C. Ceramic fiber products (aluminum silicate fiber products) to heat insulation effect is good, easy to use, especially small heat storage characteristics, widely used in various kilns, greatly demonstrated high energy efficiency. Ceramic fiber products (aluminum silicate fiber products) (1) ceramic fiber products (aluminum silicate fiber products) varieties and properties of ceramic fiber products (aluminum silicate fiber products) is the most important indicator of fiber diameter and thermal stability. Al2O3SiO2 fiber is commonly used in ceramic industry. It is divided into different application range according to the content of Al2O3, and Cr2O3 material is introduced into it to improve its refractory and oxidation resistance.
- Q:Brief introduction of ceramic fiber cloth
- - Product Description -Ceramic fiber cloth is made of heat-resistant gold wire or non alkali glass yarn reinforced spun wire ceramic fiber yarn. The ceramic fiber cloth has high strength, good flexibility and processability. It not only has high temperature insulation property, but also has the flexibility of ordinary textile. Fire retardant clothing, fire blankets, insulation and other industrial and civilian fire insulation products.- Product Categories -Fiberglass reinforced ceramic fiber clothHLGX-208A1 (glass yarn reinforced)Wire reinforced ceramic fiber clothHLGX-208A2 (heat resistant stainless steel wire reinforced)- product characteristics -Good high temperature tensile strengthGood electrical insulation performance• good acid, oil, water vapor corrosion resistanceLow thermal conductivityGood insulation performanceNo asbestos, non-toxic and harmless, no adverse effects on the environment- typical applications -Equipment, instruments, high temperature protection, removable insulation, apply raw materialsThermal insulation and thermal radiation shielding of high temperature pipes and containersIndustrial furnace door sealing, large equipment insulation gasketIron and steel industry continuous casting and rolling fire curtain curtain• fire shutter, labor protection clothing, fire protection clothing, household and commercial fire fighting blanketCable or fuel line protectionHigh temperature resistant metal compensator, refractory layer, soft connection of high temperature pipeline- technical indicators -Ceramic fiber clothClassification temperature (DEG) 1260Product code HLGX-208A1 HLGX-208A2Use temperature (DEG) 6501000Basic material: ceramic fiber / glass fiber reinforced ceramic fiber / wire reinforcedThe theory of volume density (kg/m 500 + 15 fand)Regular size (mm) 30000 * 1000/2200 * 2/3Moisture content (%) = 2The meridional density is 56 ~ 60piece/10cmThe zonal density is 24 to 30piece/10cmCauterant (%) = 15Plastic bag, outer woven bag
- Q:The characteristics of ceramic fiber paper
- Ceramic fiber paper, aluminum silicate fiber paper, also called refractory fiber paper.Classification of ceramic fiber paper:Standard ceramic fiber paper HLGX-236High alumina ceramic fiber paper HLGX-436Ceramic fiber paper containing zirconium HLGX-536
- Q:Definition of ceramic fiber
- 1. Definition of ceramic fiber:Ceramic fiber is a fibrous lightweight refractory.2, ceramic fiber expansion:Ceramic fiber, also known as aluminum silicate fiber, is the main component of refractory fiber!HLGX ceramic fiber is the refractory material with the lowest thermal conductivity and the best heat insulation and energy saving effect except the nanometer insulation material. The utility model has the advantages of light weight, high temperature resistance, good heat insulation effect, convenient construction, etc., and is a lining material of high quality industrial furnaces. Ji'nan dragon hot Ceramic Co., Ltd. has HLGX ceramic fiber module, HLGX ceramic fiber blanket and other ceramic fiber products widely used in kiln insulation project, high temperature equipment, pipe insulation.3. The origin of ceramic fiber appellation:First of all we want to know the origin and development of ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber first appeared in 1941, the United States Babu Hancock. Cox Newell company with natural kaolin by the arc furnace melt blown fiber. In 1950s, the ceramic fiber was put into industrialized production. In 60s, a variety of products were developed and used as lining for industrial furnaces.Thus, we know that ceramic fiber originated in the United States, and its name "Ceramic Fiber", literally translated literally "Ceramic - ceramic, Fiber - fiber, combination is" ceramic fiber".
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range