Liners Of Industrial Furnace
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800 ℉, 3h):|
1260C STD Ceramic Fiber Blanket
|Place of Origin:|
inner plastic bag + outer carton
|Packaging Detail:||Plastic bag inside, Carton outside.|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
|Description of product|
Ceramic fiber blanket is made of high quality alumina-silicate ceramic fiber by using double side needling methods which improve the tensile strength and the flatness of the ceramic fiber blanket. Our ceramic fiber blanket contains no organic binders which guarantee the stability and constructability of the ceramic fiber blanket at both high temperature and low temperature. What’s more, We are one of the manufacturer who can produce ceramic fiber blanket of 6mm thickness.
We have 23 production lines, we can make sure the quality and delivery time.
And all of our ceramic fiber products have passed TUV test and we can provide free sample for your testing.
More details about ceramic fiber blanket:
Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Size and Specifications
Thickness:6mm,13mm, 19mm, 25mm, 38mm, 50mm
21840x610x6mm, 14640x610x12.5mm, 7320x610x25mm, 4800x610x38mm, 3600x610x50mm
1/4''x24''x860'', 1/2''x24''x600'', 1''x24''x300'', 1-1/2''x190, 2''x24''x140''
(1) Excellent chemical stability;
(2) Excellent thermal stability;
(3) Excellent tensile strength;
(4) Low thermal conductivity;
(5) Low heat capacity;
(6) Excellent insulation properties;
(7) Good sound absorption
(1) Industrial furnace wall lining;
(2) Back lining material;
(3) Furnace masonry expansion joints, door, roof heat insulation seal;
(4) High temperature pipe insulation material;
the specifications of the ceramic fiber wool blanket could be customized
L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Cash
inner plastic bag + outer pallet or carton
Within 15 Days
CE, ISO 9000, TUV
1 Professional manufacturer of ceramic fiber products with more than 10 year experience.
2 We are one of the manufacturers who can produce ultra-thin blanket.
3 Our factory equipped with 23 production lines to ensure a timely delivery
Main Technical Property Indexes:Types(°C)Ordinary Ceramic FiberBlanketStandardCeramicFiberBlanketHigh-purityCeramicFiberBlanketHighAluminiaCeramicFiberBlanketZirconiaCeramicFiberBlanketOperation Temp(°C)950°C(1742 °F )1050°C(1922°F)1100°C(2012°F)1200°C(2192°F)1350°C(2462°F)Density(kg/m3)64-160Permanent Change on Heating (%)950°Cx24h≤-31050°Cx24h≤-31100°Cx24h≤-31200°Cx24h≤-31350°Cx24h≤-3Theoretic Heat Conductive Co-efficient W/(m·k)(128kg/m3)0.15(600°C)0.22(800°C)0.12(600°C)0.20(800°C)0.12(600°C)0.20(800°C)0.12(600°C)0.20(800°C)0.16(800°C)0.20(1000°C)Tensile Strength(Thickness 25mm)≥0.04≥0.05≥0.05≥0.04≥0.06ChemicalCompositionAl2O3(%)4445-4647-4952-5539-40Al2O3+SiO2(%)≥96≥98≥99≥99-ZrO2(%)----15-17Al2O3+SiO2+ZrO2(%)----≥99Fe2O3(%)≤1.0≤0.8≤0.2≤0.2≤0.2Na2O+K2O(%)≤0.4≤0.3≤0.2≤0.2≤0.2CaO+MgO≤0.3≤0.2≤0.2≤0.2≤0.2
Sizes and Specifications of Products: ThicknessDensity (kg/m3)LengthWidthmm6496128160mmmm6--001464061013-0√01464019-√√09760250√√√7320380√√√4880500√√-3660
(0) and 1220mm width can be customized according to customers' order, and the order amount should not be less than the minimum order quantity)
(√) for conventional products
- Q:Can a series of ceramic fiber products be used in combination?
- High temperature pipe external insulation: (power plant, petrochemical, municipal and other high temperature pipeline)Materials required: ceramic fiber blanket, ceramic fiber cloth / rubberized fabric, ceramic fiber yarn
- Q:What are the HS codes for refractory fiber cotton (ceramic, fiber, cotton)?
- Aluminium silicate refractory fiber cotton custom HS Code: 68061000.9068129900 refractory fiber cotton (containing asbestos)84748090 aluminium silicate refractory fiber cotton and its product line equipment
- Q:How to choose the right ceramic fiber and aluminum silicate products?
- When choosing ceramic fiber, aluminum silicate fiber products,1, according to the use of temperature to choose,1050, ordinary ceramic fiber, aluminum silicate fiber, suitable for 850 degrees Celsius temperature insulation1260 standard ceramic fiber aluminum silicate fiber, suitable for 1000 degrees Celsius temperature insulation1260 high purity ceramic fiber, aluminum silicate fiber, suitable for 1100 degrees Celsius temperature insulation1400 high alumina ceramic fiber aluminum silicate fiber is suitable for 1200 degrees Celsius temperature1400, zirconium containing ceramic fiber, aluminum silicate fiber, suitable for 1280 degrees Celsius temperature insulation
- Q:What brand of ceramic fiber products is best?
- Ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber, aluminum silicate fiber, its variety of products, the main products include ceramic fiber blanket (aluminum silicate blanket), ceramic fiber module (aluminum silicate module), ceramic fiber board (aluminum silicate), ceramic fiber paper (paper / aluminum silicate refractory fibre paper), ceramics (aluminum silicate fiber felt mat), ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber rope etc..The quality of the above products can be highlighted from two aspects:1, large-scale production2, the application of advanced technology3, brand awareness of the high and low
- Q:What is the use of ceramic fiber paper?
- Mifso-14 ceramic fiber paper gasket is Xin Xing sealing material factory is composed of ceramic fiber products through precise cutting, punching, die stamping process (part of the product after ultra high pressure adhesive bonding) produced. Can be customized by users to produce sizes.
- Q:What kind of material is ceramic fiber? What are the basic performance?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous lightweight refractory material, has the advantages of light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, specific heat and resistance to mechanical vibration, and thus in machinery, metallurgy, petroleum, ceramics, glass, electronics and other industries have been widely used in recent years because of. The global energy prices rising, energy saving has become a China national strategy background, than other traditional insulation bricks and refractory pouring material such as 10-30% ceramic fiber has been applied more and more widely in the domestic Chinese, the development prospects are very promising.Ceramic fiber products refers to the use of ceramic fiber as raw materials, through processing made of light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, thermal conductivity of industrial products, low heat resistance of small and mechanical vibration etc., specially used for all kinds of high temperature, high pressure, easy to wear in the environmentScope of application:Ceramic fiber product is a kind of excellent refractory material. The utility model has the advantages of light weight, high temperature resistance, small heat capacity, good insulation and heat insulation performance, good high-temperature heat insulation performance, no toxicity, etc..Technical parameter:The temperature is -100 DEG C, -+1200 DEG CPressure 0-20MPaChemical tolerance pH value 4-14
- Q:Who can help me introduce the principle of vacuum forming of ceramic fiber board? Thank you very much.
- Features: excellent chemical stability, excellent thermal stability, excellent tensile strength, low thermal conductivity, low thermal capacity, excellent sound absorption and noise reduction performance. Typical applications: aerospace, steel, petrochemical high temperature insulation; military road insulation; electrical components insulation; fire protection; high temperature gasket; modules, folding blocks of raw materials. Three. Ceramic fiber felt products: ceramic fiber vacuum forming felt is made of ceramic fiber cotton produced by resistance furnace injection molding. It is processed by vacuum forming process. It is a lightweight, flexible refractory fiber insulation material, made of a combination of high purity refractory oxides and organic binders. In addition to the excellent properties of bulk ceramic fiber cotton, the ceramic fiber vacuum forming felt has good strength and elasticity, and is a versatile product. Product characteristics: high strength, long service life; low heat capacity, low heat conductivity; non brittle material, toughness; size precision, good flatness; cutting easy installation, convenient construction; excellent anti erosion properties; continuous production, fiber distribution, stable performance; excellent acoustic noise performance.
- Q:Brief introduction of ceramic fiber cloth
- Application range of ceramic fiber cloth:All kinds of kilns, high temperature pipes and containers insulation;Furnace door, valve, flange sealing, fire door and fireproof rolling curtain material, high temperature door, sensitive curtain;Insulation of engine and instrument, fireproof cable coating material, high temperature fireproof material;Material for heat insulation covering, high temperature expansion joint packing, flue lining;High temperature resistant labor protection products, fire retardant clothing, high temperature filtration, sound absorption and other application areas instead of asbestos.
- Q:What is the customs code for ceramic fiber products?
- The customs code should be 6914.9000Specific can be seen by the Chinese customs published in 2005 edition of import and export commodity names and codes, thirteenth and sixty-ninth chapters, ceramic products, P166-168 pages.
- Q:The product characteristics of ceramic fiber cloth?
- Excellent high temperature insulation performance, long service life;With corrosion resistance, aluminum, zinc and other non-ferrous metal erosion capacity;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range