Liners Of Industrial Furnace
|Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa):|
|Shrinkage (1800 ℉, 3h):|
1260C STD Ceramic Fiber Blanket
|Place of Origin:|
inner plastic bag + outer carton
|Packaging Detail:||Plastic bag inside, Carton outside.|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
|Description of product|
Ceramic fiber blanket is made of high quality alumina-silicate ceramic fiber by using double side needling methods which improve the tensile strength and the flatness of the ceramic fiber blanket. Our ceramic fiber blanket contains no organic binders which guarantee the stability and constructability of the ceramic fiber blanket at both high temperature and low temperature. What’s more, We are one of the manufacturer who can produce ceramic fiber blanket of 6mm thickness.
We have 23 production lines, we can make sure the quality and delivery time.
And all of our ceramic fiber products have passed TUV test and we can provide free sample for your testing.
More details about ceramic fiber blanket:
Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Size and Specifications
Thickness:6mm,13mm, 19mm, 25mm, 38mm, 50mm
21840x610x6mm, 14640x610x12.5mm, 7320x610x25mm, 4800x610x38mm, 3600x610x50mm
1/4''x24''x860'', 1/2''x24''x600'', 1''x24''x300'', 1-1/2''x190, 2''x24''x140''
(1) Excellent chemical stability;
(2) Excellent thermal stability;
(3) Excellent tensile strength;
(4) Low thermal conductivity;
(5) Low heat capacity;
(6) Excellent insulation properties;
(7) Good sound absorption
(1) Industrial furnace wall lining;
(2) Back lining material;
(3) Furnace masonry expansion joints, door, roof heat insulation seal;
(4) High temperature pipe insulation material;
the specifications of the ceramic fiber wool blanket could be customized
L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Cash
inner plastic bag + outer pallet or carton
Within 15 Days
CE, ISO 9000, TUV
1 Professional manufacturer of ceramic fiber products with more than 10 year experience.
2 We are one of the manufacturers who can produce ultra-thin blanket.
3 Our factory equipped with 23 production lines to ensure a timely delivery
Main Technical Property Indexes:Types(°C)Ordinary Ceramic FiberBlanketStandardCeramicFiberBlanketHigh-purityCeramicFiberBlanketHighAluminiaCeramicFiberBlanketZirconiaCeramicFiberBlanketOperation Temp(°C)950°C(1742 °F )1050°C(1922°F)1100°C(2012°F)1200°C(2192°F)1350°C(2462°F)Density(kg/m3)64-160Permanent Change on Heating (%)950°Cx24h≤-31050°Cx24h≤-31100°Cx24h≤-31200°Cx24h≤-31350°Cx24h≤-3Theoretic Heat Conductive Co-efficient W/(m·k)(128kg/m3)0.15(600°C)0.22(800°C)0.12(600°C)0.20(800°C)0.12(600°C)0.20(800°C)0.12(600°C)0.20(800°C)0.16(800°C)0.20(1000°C)Tensile Strength(Thickness 25mm)≥0.04≥0.05≥0.05≥0.04≥0.06ChemicalCompositionAl2O3(%)4445-4647-4952-5539-40Al2O3+SiO2(%)≥96≥98≥99≥99-ZrO2(%)----15-17Al2O3+SiO2+ZrO2(%)----≥99Fe2O3(%)≤1.0≤0.8≤0.2≤0.2≤0.2Na2O+K2O(%)≤0.4≤0.3≤0.2≤0.2≤0.2CaO+MgO≤0.3≤0.2≤0.2≤0.2≤0.2
Sizes and Specifications of Products: ThicknessDensity (kg/m3)LengthWidthmm6496128160mmmm6--001464061013-0√01464019-√√09760250√√√7320380√√√4880500√√-3660
(0) and 1220mm width can be customized according to customers' order, and the order amount should not be less than the minimum order quantity)
(√) for conventional products
- Q:What is the customs code for ceramic fiber products?
- The customs code should be 6914.9000Specific can be seen by the Chinese customs published in 2005 edition of import and export commodity names and codes, thirteenth and sixty-ninth chapters, ceramic products, P166-168 pages.
- Q:What kind of material is ceramic fiber? What are the basic performance?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous lightweight refractory material, has the advantages of light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, specific heat and resistance to mechanical vibration, and thus in machinery, metallurgy, petroleum, ceramics, glass, electronics and other industries have been widely used in recent years because of. The global energy prices rising, energy saving has become a China national strategy background, than other traditional insulation bricks and refractory pouring material such as 10-30% ceramic fiber has been applied more and more widely in the domestic Chinese, the development prospects are very promising.Ceramic fiber products refers to the use of ceramic fiber as raw materials, through processing made of light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, thermal conductivity of industrial products, low heat resistance of small and mechanical vibration etc., specially used for all kinds of high temperature, high pressure, easy to wear in the environmentScope of application:Ceramic fiber product is a kind of excellent refractory material. The utility model has the advantages of light weight, high temperature resistance, small heat capacity, good insulation and heat insulation performance, good high-temperature heat insulation performance, no toxicity, etc..Technical parameter:The temperature is -100 DEG C, -+1200 DEG CPressure 0-20MPaChemical tolerance pH value 4-14
- Q:Refractory ceramics and other refractory materials manufacturing is a big industry?
- Inorganic refractory: CeramicHeavy industries (of fire furnaces)There are also organic polymers: halogen and halogen free construction"Ceramic fiber materials are generally used in heat insulation places, and can be used in all high temperature industries.
- Q:ceramic fiber
- Advantages of ceramic fiberRefractory ceramic fiber material is a lightweight and efficient thermal insulation material. It has the following advantages over traditional heat insulation materials:Ceramic fiber as lining, low volume density: ceramic fiber lining than light heat insulation brick lining light more than 75%, lighter than light castable lining light 90% to 95%. If using fiber lining, it can greatly reduce the steel structure load and prolong the service life of the furnace.The heat capacity (heat storage capacity) of ceramic fiber lining is low: the heat capacity of ceramic fiber is only about l/10 of light heat resistant lining and light castable lining, and the heat capacity of lining material is proportional to the weight of lining. Low heat capacity means the furnace in the reciprocating operation absorb less heat and heating speed, greatly reducing the operational control of the temperature in energy consumption, especially for heating furnace and furnace, furnace shutdown has obvious energy saving effect.Ceramic fiber lining: low thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber lining in the average temperature of 400 degrees, the thermal conductivity is less than 0.1w/mk, the average 600 degrees less than 0.l5 w/mk, average 1000 degrees less than 0.25w/mk, about l/8 as a lightweight clay brick, lightweight refractory lining l/10, adiabatic effect.The construction of ceramic fiber lining is simple: no expansion joints are needed during construction, and the construction personnel can be started after the basic training. The technical factors of construction have little influence on the insulation effect of the lining. Ji'nan Sheng Yang
- Q:The product characteristics of ceramic fiber cloth?
- Excellent high temperature insulation performance, long service life;With corrosion resistance, aluminum, zinc and other non-ferrous metal erosion capacity;
- Q:How to choose the right ceramic fiber and aluminum silicate products?
- 2, depending on the use of the environment to chooseElectric furnace environment is a constant temperature environment, according to (1) to solve just fine.Gas environmental temperature insulation needs to upgrade a product grade to do insulation, such as gas furnace heating temperature of 1000 degrees, you need to choose 1260 high purity ceramic fiber aluminum silicate fiber to do insulation.The fuel / coal environment belongs to the bad angry environment, insulation material need to raise two grade level or higher to do insulation, such as pulverized coal heating furnace temperature, need to choose 1400 high alumina ceramic fiber aluminum silicate fiber or 1400 zirconium based ceramic fiber aluminum silicate fiber, to do heat preservation
- Q:Brief introduction of ceramic fiber cloth
- Application range of ceramic fiber cloth:All kinds of kilns, high temperature pipes and containers insulation;Furnace door, valve, flange sealing, fire door and fireproof rolling curtain material, high temperature door, sensitive curtain;Insulation of engine and instrument, fireproof cable coating material, high temperature fireproof material;Material for heat insulation covering, high temperature expansion joint packing, flue lining;High temperature resistant labor protection products, fire retardant clothing, high temperature filtration, sound absorption and other application areas instead of asbestos.
- Q:What is the use of ceramic fiber paper?
- Specifications: 10mm-- diameter, infinite product features: 1) continuous use temperature of up to 1000 degrees, a short time using temperature of 1260 degrees. 2) has good acid and alkali corrosion resistance and aluminum, zinc and other molten metal melting ability.
- Q:What is the process of producing ceramic fiber mats?
- Specifications：Diameter 10mm-- infinityProduct features:1) the continuous use temperature can reach 1000 DEG C, and the service temperature can reach 1260 DEG C for a short time.2) has good acid and alkali corrosion resistance and aluminum, zinc and other molten metal melting ability.
- Q:What brand of ceramic fiber products is best?
- Ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber, aluminum silicate fiber, its variety of products, the main products include ceramic fiber blanket (aluminum silicate blanket), ceramic fiber module (aluminum silicate module), ceramic fiber board (aluminum silicate), ceramic fiber paper (paper / aluminum silicate refractory fibre paper), ceramics (aluminum silicate fiber felt mat), ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber rope etc..The quality of the above products can be highlighted from two aspects:1, large-scale production2, the application of advanced technology3, brand awareness of the high and low
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range