General information of Tinplate For Cookie Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate For Cookie Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate For Cookie Can
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility
Tin Coating Line
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quality Control System
- Q:You can do is tin iron electromagnet
- This kind of galvanized steel in a long time Chinese called "tin", some people think that the tin plate cans was made from the Guangdong province of Macao (English Macao for tinplate imports, readable) so called "tin".
- Q:What is the process of two cold rolling of tinplate?
- Tin plays a major role in preventing corrosion and rusting. It will be the steel strength and formability and corrosion resistance of tin soldering, and beautiful appearance with a material, corrosion resistant, non-toxic, high strength and good ductility properties.
- Q:How do you clean the dust and trace oil on tin containers?
- Solvent cleaning: This is the traditional way, from the middle of the Qing Dynasty period have been used, it is with a cleaning agent such as solvent, steam coal, white oil (to waterlogging, water purifier, hydrocarbon and so on).
- Q:Can tinplate be used as a water tower? Is hot water durable?
- Tinplate is commonly known as tin plated thin steel plate. It is a cold-rolled low carbon steel sheet or strip coated with pure tin on both sides. Tin plays a major role in preventing corrosion and rusting.
- Q:How do you paint the tinplate?
- Chemical stores have sold, elegant light paint, paint and other various patterns. Don't brush, a keg of a nozzle is put it.
- Q:And what are the main packing materials?
- Maguchi Tetsumi the tank is to sheet metal for tank type packaging materials by crimping, bonded resistance welding processing, by the tank body and the tank bottom and the tank cover is composed of three parts, a tank body packaging container joint, tank body and tank bottom and tank capping.
- Q:How to distinguish galvanized plate and tin plate
- General galvanized sheet used in home appliances and electronics industry, thicker. Tin plate, tinplate, used in packaging industry, thinner.
- Q:What material is the tin plate, please?
- Tinplate is a tin covered with tin, it is not easy to rust, also known as tin iron
- Q:How to prevent the corrosion of tinplate wall hydrogen sulfide blackening, expansion
- Coating anticorrosionThe regular in metal storage tank inner wall spraying anti-corrosion coating, such as epoxy resin or lacquer layers.Spraying antirust paint on the pipeline and oil pump which are exposed to the atmosphere in a certain period.Setting up oil pipelines on the surface of the ground, to remove stagnant water and prevent soaking, so as not to peel off the coating.The movable metal parts in the oil tank equipment, such as the valves of the pipeline, should be coated with antirust grease or grease to prevent moisture from entering through the valve screw and causing corrosion. Outdoor doors should be equipped with protective covers to prevent rainwater from washing off the rust proof layer.The terminal is often set in the pipeline and equipment should be sprayed on the wet, corrosion or rust proof grease grease for protection of good standing.
- Q:What kind of metal material is tinplate? How much is the current price per ton?
- Tinplate originated in Bohemia (now Czech and Slovakia). The land has been rich in metal technology since ancient times, and know how to use water power in the manufacture of machinery, from fourteenth Century onwards began to produce tinplate. For a long, long time, it has been the main source of tinplate in the world. Tin was mainly used for making tableware and drinking utensils.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range