General information of Tinplate For Cookie Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate For Cookie Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate For Cookie Can
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility
Tin Coating Line
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quality Control System
- Q:How can tinplate be identified?
- The quality of tinplate is related to the final use.
- Q:Who can tell me how to adjust the roller seal defects?
- Such as material, hardness, etc., especially relatively small tank diameter (such as 202 diameter cans). If the material of the tinplate is thin and the hardness is large, it will be more difficult to ask for it. Because in this case, the material in the double curling process will be less plastic, but the wrinkles will be larger.
- Q:What is the process of two cold rolling of tinplate?
- Tin plays a major role in preventing corrosion and rusting. It will be the steel strength and formability and corrosion resistance of tin soldering, and beautiful appearance with a material, corrosion resistant, non-toxic, high strength and good ductility properties.
- Q:What is the difference between Maguchi Tetsu tinplate and galvanized board
- Tin plated steel sheet and strip, also known as tinplate, the steel plate (belt) surface tin plated, has good corrosion resistance, non-toxic, can be used as packaging material cans, inside and outside the cable sheath, telecommunications instrument parts, flashlight and other hardware.
- Q:What is the tin plated iron?
- Galvanized iron. Daily necessities with tin. Such as boxes, pipes, etc..Tinplate: tin plated iron. Generally used in food packaging. Canned goods.
- Q:Should vacuum filling be required for tinplate meat filling?
- If the plastic bag type must be vacuum, if it is not available, it should be high temperature antivirus
- Q:How big is the difference between tinplate and stainless steel 316L?
- 316L is a kind of austenitic stainless steel with excellent corrosion resistance. The tinplate is not comparable. 316L is superior to tinplate in appearance, corrosion resistance, heat resistance and strength. Of course, the price is much higher than that of tinplate.
- Q:What do tinplate do?
- If is a tin factory, then electroplating factory, the process is open book, roll up, cold rolled plate by welding, looper, alkali washing, acid pickling, tin plating, soft melting, chemical treatment passivation, oiling and rewinding.
- Q:What are the characteristics of different tin process
- Good mechanical properties: tinplate cans relative to other containers, such as plastic, glass, paper containers and strength, and good rigidity, it is not easy to break. It is not only used for small sale packing, but also the main container for large transportation package. 2.: excellent barrier tin barrier properties than any other materials are excellent, gas barrier properties, moisture resistance, shading and aroma were good, and the sealing is reliable, reliable protection products.
- Q:What's the advantage of metal containers in packing tea?
- Aluminum cans are exquisite. Well done! That's a relatively high cost.3: tin cans cost even higher. Tin can hold tea for hundreds of years. Firm, able to sculpt, and end as a work of art.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range