General information of Tinplate For Seafood Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
Technical data of Tinplate For Seafood Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate For Seafood Can
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility of Tinplate
Tin Coating Line of Tinplate
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System of Tinplate
- Q:Tinplate also known as what? What is the density of it?
- Tin plays a major role in preventing corrosion and rusting. It will be the steel strength and formability and corrosion resistance of tin soldering, and beautiful appearance with a material, corrosion resistant, non-toxic, high strength and good ductility properties.
- Q:Why do tin tins rust easily when they are opened?
- Tin iron loses electrons and gets an electron redox reaction to accelerate the corrosion process
- Q:What is the process of two cold rolling of tinplate?
- Tinplate is commonly known as tin plated steel sheet. The English abbreviation is SPTE. It is a cold-rolled low carbon steel sheet or strip coated with commercially pure tin on both sides.
- Q:What details should I pay attention to when purchasing tinplate packing boxes?
- Many small processing plants or small factories can accept the buyer's bargaining, but the iron is really not flattering. In fact, the market is very transparent iron materials, buyers do not mean that the more the better the bargaining, but to understand the market, do not bargain.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of tinplate packaging
- Because of these properties, so can provide a besides the heat, completely isolated from the closed system of environmental factors, avoid color food because of light, oxygen, moisture and deterioration, nor because of aroma through and become weak or affected by environmental pollution through the smell and taste, stability is better than that of other packaging materials of food storage. Vitamin C save the highest rate, nutrient retention is the best. International environmental management standards will be implemented soon based on ISO-14000, has the advantages of low pollution, tin recycling, resource characteristics, in the future packaging applications, will have a broader space for development.
- Q:And what are the main packing materials?
- The difference between the two cans is usually called a tin plate of three cans. The material is usually made of tin and hence its name. Canned container used for beverage, dry powder, chemical product, aerosol product.
- Q:What is tin plate?
- Tin plate, also called tin plated steel plate, is formed by tin plating on the base material of the sheet steel. Sheet steel substrate with low carbon steel as raw material, its thickness is generally 0.1 ~ 0.4mm.Tin plate according to its tin plating process can be divided into two types, namely hot dipped tinplate and galvanized tinplate.
- Q:What are the characteristics of different tin process
- Mature technology and high production efficiency: the production of tinplate has a long history, mature technology is a set of production equipment with matching, high production efficiency, can meet a variety of product packaging needs. 4., exquisite decoration: metal materials printing performance; logo logo bright and beautiful, the packaging containers made eye-catching, is a good sales package.
- Q:How to prevent the corrosion of tinplate wall hydrogen sulfide blackening, expansion
- Cathodic protectionProtective screen corrosion protection. The principle of protecting the screen is to make the metal of the anode corrode and protect the cathode metal material from corrosion. A metal or alloy (shielding material) connected to the surface of a metal tank and pipeline to be protected shall be protected from corrosion due to the low potential in the primary cell and corrosion of the screen material used as an anode. This method is applicable to the preservation of oil storage tanks, oil tankers and underground oil pipelines. Screen materials are commonly used, including series, aluminum, town and alloy.Cathodic protection of impressed current. Impressed current cathodic protection method is to protect the metal pipelines and oil storage tanks and electrical excavation of the negative link, as a cathode and protected; the power supply of the positive steel scrap corrosion. The method is applicable to underground oil storage tanks, underground pipelines and terminals, pipelines and tankers directly connected with the sea. Generally used anode materials are scrap iron and steel, graphite, high silicon iron, magnetic iron oxide, etc., these materials are consumed, can be replaced at any time.
- Q:Tinplate which applies to product packaging?
- Tinplate has obvious superiority compared with other packaging materials.1. good mechanical properties: tinplate cans relative to other containers, such as plastic, glass, paper containers and uniform strength and good rigidity, it is not easy to break. It is not only used for small sale packing, but also the main container for large transportation package.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range