||As per requirement
Tinplate for Food Pakcaging and Chemical Packaging
Prime electrical tinplate:
Thickness: 0.15 to 0.50mm
Width: 600 to 1010mm
Temper grade: BA and CA
For metal packaging usage
The Tinplate specification as following:
1, Reference standard: GB2520-88, JIS G3303-1997 and DIN EN10203-91
2, Material: MR, SPCC
3, Thickness available: 0.15mm to 0.50mm
4, Width available: 600mm to 1010 mm
5, Temper grade: T1 - T5 BA and CA both.
6, Tin coating: ordinary 2.8g/2.8g, 5.6g/5.6g, We also can produce according to customers' requests
7,Coil diameter: ID 420/ 508mm, OD from 1,000 to 1,250mm
8,Package: Anti-rust paper,corner protected. by sheet or coils according customer's require.
9, Applications: metal package usage like paint, chemical can,aerosol can and different food can production,
Also battery,electric cable and other industries
|Steel Type || SPCC, MR|
|Thickness and tolerance|| 0.15~0.50mm(Tolerance: _+0.01 mm)|
|Width & tolerance || 300~1000mm (Tolerance: 0~3mm)|
|Cut length & tolerance || 450~``50mm (Tolerance: 0~3mm )|
|Coil inside diameter || 420/508mm|
|Coil Weight || 3~10 MT|
|Passivation || 311|
|Oiling || DOS|
|Surface Finish || Bright, Stone, Silver, Matte|
|Packaging || Seaworthy Standard with wooden pallet|
|Standards Available || GB/T2520, JIS G3303, ASTM A623M & EN10202|
|Special specitications are available on request.|
|Tin coating weight|
|Type||Designation of tin coating weight||Min.average tin coating weight(g/m2)||Former Coating Designation|
|Equal tin coating||1.4/1.4||1.2/1.2||#15|
|Surface finish||Nominal surface roughness (um Ra)||Characteristic|
|Bright finish||≤Q0.35||Glazed surface obtained after melting treatment of electrotinned smooth raw materail strip with extremely fine rubstone fingure by processing.|
|Stone finish||0.25~0.60||Glazed surface obtained after melting treatment of electrotinned smooth raw materail stripfeaturing certain rubstone figures.|
|Silver finish||0.50~1.00||Glazed surface obtained after melting treatment of electrotinned smooth raw material strip with rough matt furface.|
|Matte finish||0.80~2.50||Matt surface of general matt raw material strip without melting treatment.|
- Q:Does the tinplate have a tensile rate? Thank you heroes!
- Elongation or section shrinkage is the main index of plasticity of metal materials. The quality of plasticity depends on many factors, and the material is only one of them. For example, temperature and stress state will also affect the plasticity. Marble in high-pressure liquid can also be a good extension of humor.
- Q:How to test the tightness of tin metal cans?
- The empty tank which has been cleaned can be dried by 35, and the pressure or pressure leak test shall be carried out according to the equipment condition of each unit. B.1 pressure leak test, the empty tank will be carefully injected into the water until eight or nine into full, the rubber ring will be placed in the appropriate plexiglass plate at the opening side of the roll, so that it can be sealed. Start the vacuum pump, turn off the bleeder valve, hold down the cover by hand, control the pumping, and make the vacuum gauge rise from 0Pa to 6.8X10 PA (510mmHg) for more than 1min, and keep the vacuum above 1min.
- Q:Both tinplate and stainless steel have corrosion protection
- Stainless steel is added in the iron, Cr, Ni and other corrosion-resistant materials, is fundamentally changed the anti-corrosion properties of materials.
- Q:Who can tell me how to adjust the roller seal defects?
- In the sealing device, the roll sealing roller, the upper pressure head tray, usually referred to as sealing three elements. The correct groove shape of the roller, the reasonable position of the head and the proper driving force of the tray support are the necessary conditions to ensure the normal roll sealing. (see Fig. 1) it is easy to see that the three elements of the seal are the basic components of the sealing device and are also a fundamental factor affecting the double hemming.
- Q:You can do is tin iron electromagnet
- There are other statements, such as China used this lamp tin plate made of kerosene, shaped like a horse, so called "tin". The name "tinplate" is not exact. Therefore, in 1973, when the Chinese tin plate meeting was called "tinplate", the official document no longer used the name "tinplate".
- Q:The difference between a matte tin plate and a bright tin plate
- Rough tinplate:After a slight rough treatment was to remove the original board plating processing gloss after use, through the soft melting process, which has a unique metallic luster, is a kind of printing, cans and other processing to generate abrasion and easy to use tinplate.
- Q:Is it necessary for the two cold rolling in the process of tinplate production, such as tempering and cold rolling (also called flatness)?
- This is not the standard terms, generally refers to the 2 cold rolling coil after cold rolled hardness increased after heat treatment after recrystallization to obtain greater reduction.
- Q:How can recycled tin cans be recycled?
- Longhu white tin cans crusher is a company based on years of manufacturing experience carefully developed recovery special grinder, the crusher machine advantages in traditional variety, make full use of impact, shear, impact each other, grinding theory carefully developed.
- Q:What is the difference between food grade tinplate and ordinary chemical tinplate? What is the difference between MR material and SPCC?
- No general food grade and ordinary chemical tinplate tinplate. There are some major is not mature in domestic tin (MR, L, D) the production of tinned steel substrate outside, technology is not mature, not environmental protection, so there is a risk for food cans, can only be used for chemical tank.
- Q:How to prevent the corrosion of tinplate wall hydrogen sulfide blackening, expansion
- Oil pipelines and oil storage containers buried in the ground are exposed to the water, salt, alkali and acid substances directly in the soil, and they should be coated with antirust paint on the outside surface, and then sprayed with asphalt protection layer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range