General information of Tinplate for Painting Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate for Painting Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate for Painting Can
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility of Tinplate
Tin Coating Line
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System of Tinplate
- Q:Tin plated tin plated?
- Because of the punching after the incision site no tin layer, while most parts of surface layer of tin, the pretreatment process of adverse, removing tin layer will damage the substrate without removing the tin layer if not plating parts difficult to achieve uniform effect
- Q:Why do tin tins rust easily when they are opened?
- The tinplate is of poor quality and the tin is not enough
- Q:What's the difference between iron, aluminium, stainless steel, galvanized iron and tin?
- Iron is another kind of material. It is easy to be oxidized (embroidered) when it meets waterGalvanized sheet is made of iron, but zinc is plated on the surface to improve oxidation resistance. The price is cheap
- Q:What's the latest price for tinplate?
- It's about 7000 yuan. This tea is good.
- Q:How do you clean the dust and trace oil on tin containers?
- Water based cleaning method: that is, with clean water and cleaning agent to remove oil method, the use of water washing process. This process started relatively late in the country, and the technical strength of various manufacturers formula is uneven, of which the more representative of public praise is "evergreen peak" brand CLF water-based cleaning agent series.
- Q:0.25mm which melting point is low in tin plate and tin plate?
- Zinc plating on the surface of thin steel plates and steel strips by continuous hot dip plating prevents corrosion of the surface of thin steel plates and steel strips. Galvanized steel sheet and steel strip are widely used in machinery, light industry, construction, transportation, chemical industry, post and telecommunications and other industries
- Q:And what are the main packing materials?
- The difference between the two cans is usually called a tin plate of three cans. The material is usually made of tin and hence its name. Canned container used for beverage, dry powder, chemical product, aerosol product.
- Q:What do tinplate do?
- Material to distinguish between SR (Pu Tongcai) and DR (two rolled material)Annealing is distinguished by CA (continuous annealing), BA (bell annealing), different annealing, and different hardness. Corresponding to different processing properties.
- Q:How can recycled tin cans be recycled?
- The broken material is separated by the air whirling sorting system, and the metal and nonmetal are separated from each other. Moreover, the whole system is equipped with a dust removing device to minimize the damage caused by dust pollution in the process of production.Tin tins, crushing machines, equipment and maintenance costs are low: equipment design is reasonable, well made, extending the service life of equipment, reducing the use and maintenance costs of equipment.
- Q:What kind of material is tinplate?
- Tin plate is tin plated steel, that is iron.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range